Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had to mention Joe didn’t they. It’s almost as if people would forget who Zoe is otherwise...

4851C5D7-DA81-4F7B-AF14-43F29A142971.jpeg

It really is uncanny how much Alfie is always hovering or next to Lotty. Maybe they were working on stealing more logos and graphics for his Future’s Elf not-merchandise but I swear if there is a picture where Lotty is in it, Alfie is not that far off.

Reactions: 15
You've got doctors saving lives and teachers educating the future, yet these influencers are making more than any of them and upload about a video a month and have a team behind them doing the work. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
You've got doctors saving lives and teachers educating the future, yet these influencers are making more than any of them and upload about a video a month and have a team behind them doing the work. Disgusting.
You can say that about so many careers though, sportsmen and women, singers, actors, bankers. All earning way more than far more deserving people. The world is tit.

Reactions: 22
They had to mention Joe didn’t they. It’s almost as if people would forget who Zoe is otherwise...

View attachment 52938
It really is uncanny how much Alfie is always hovering or next to Lotty. Maybe they were working on stealing more logos and graphics for his Future’s Elf not-merchandise but I swear if there is a picture where Lotty is in it, Alfie is not that far off.
I am CONVINCED he fancies her... she has posted stories where she, Alfie and her boyfriend are together minus Zoe although that could be to do with the fact that they were outdoors and that may be too much for poor Zozeebo..

She also managed to take like a month off of work to travel around Canada - seems they’re super strict on time off in AtoZ’s fast paced office. FairPlay to her though to be honest if the boss fancied me enough that I could get weeks off on end to go traveling with my boyfriend I’d take it in a heart beat 🤣🤣🤣

However, I do think Elf fancies her and Zoe knows it as she is far more the “adventurous blonde leggy insta babe” type we all know Elfie wanks to every night instead of sleeping with Zoe.. Hence the blonde extensions and the outfit copying from Zoe... just my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So nice of Zoe to defrost premade food for her guests! I am laughing at how stingy she was with the broccoli and everyone only gets one small floret. To be fair it must have been hard for Zoe to buy actual vegetables that isn't already baked into a pizza.

I mean a edible small tree?! What is this magic?!?!?!
It’ll be one of them veg medley frozen bags where it’s basically all cauli 😵

Is pie and mash the only thing she knows how to cook? Swear the only time she isn’t eating take aways or eating out it’s pie and mash?
Cook? COOK?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am CONVINCED he fancies her... she has posted stories where she, Alfie and her boyfriend are together minus Zoe although that could be to do with the fact that they were outdoors and that may be too much for poor Zozeebo..

She also managed to take like a month off of work to travel around Canada - seems they’re super strict on time off in AtoZ’s fast paced office. FairPlay to her though to be honest if the boss fancied me enough that I could get weeks off on end to go traveling with my boyfriend I’d take it in a heart beat 🤣🤣🤣

However, I do think Elf fancies her and Zoe knows it as she is far more the “adventurous blonde leggy insta babe” type we all know Elfie wanks to every night instead of sleeping with Zoe.. Hence the blonde extensions and the outfit copying from Zoe... just my opinion
I bet he fancies her too. Maybe the reason behind his horrible 'she's not the one' post - 'Lotty ! Look! I'm still available! It wasn't even a proper date with Thingy!'
Zoe has complete copied her hair. That is so tragic.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
You guys go on about how she’d never be able to look after a baby because she can’t even feed herself but you’re forgetting you have to have sex to make a baby, and these two 100% don’t have sex. Their body language tells all

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You guys go on about how she’d never be able to look after a baby because she can’t even feed herself but you’re forgetting you have to have sex to make a baby, and these two 100% don’t have sex. Their body language tells all
I wouldn’t have sex with her, she doesn’t wash her hair so I doubt she washes her fanny.

And he has ringworm so...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I agree that he definitely fancies Lotty.
In his latest video he tries to get Zoe to wear a hat like Lotty does and says she looks like a hot skater chick (or something like that) so she wears it even though she doesn’t like how she looks!

Charming, Alfie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Not Alfie’s thread I know, but in the new video he just put up they are bragging/moaning about how he planned on popping into the office at 2pm for an hour, but ended up staying until.. no way guys wait for this, it’s so long.. 7.10pm!!! That’s over 5 hours!! cry me a river imagine he had an actual job or worked for the nhs or something and worked like 9am-9pm 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree that he definitely fancies Lotty.
In his latest video he tries to get Zoe to wear a hat like Lotty does and says she looks like a hot skater chick (or something like that) so she wears it even though she doesn’t like how she looks!

Charming, Alfie.
It must be fairly depressing for Zoe that Lotty is who he fancies she’s a naturally slim,adventurous girl with the long blonde hair she wants so badly. She’s essentially what Zoe is trying to prove herself to be even though she never leaves the house.

I also noticed Alfie cut out Zoe’s order when they went for coffee, he and Lotty ordered the same thing and Zac something different and then there was a takeaway cup left which I’m assuming was Zoe’s and her order was cut off. This might seem weird but do you ever remember being 12/13/14 and you would copy/try to be like the person you fancy in order for them to pay more attention, that seems to me to be what’s happening. Alfie is like “I’m a cool skater guy who has ramps and stays out late and does fun adventurous skater things” to impress ‘subtly’ Lotty all the while shoving Zoe away even more. It’s sad for her. I’m not sure if I’m writing that well but hopefully you’ll know what I mean.

Reactions: 13
Zoe asked what helps with dark days as she finds them hard.

I said vitamin D (which does). Exercise, getting out of the house, drinking water, and more fruit and veggies. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Zoe asked what helps with dark days as she finds them hard.

I said vitamin D (which does). Exercise, getting out of the house, drinking water, and more fruit and veggies. 😂😂😂
And unfortunately because you didn't give her the answers she wanted: a diet consisting of pizza and mash, all day movie marathons, and sweets; she will promptly ignore any helpful advice and deem it as 'trolling' and in a few weeks Zoe will have lurgy again.

• Haha
A day in the office.. all they did was carve pumpkins and judge Zoe’s cakes. duck off!

Zoe Sugg: founder of the fine art of being a millionaire for doing duck all.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.