Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe, but if they are Zoeā€™s kids, money will not be an issue. And even Alfie could probably earn at least a terms fees from doing a few ad deals. (Itā€™s comparisons like that which really hit home how ludicrous youtuber income is) Obviously having school age children is wayyy off and by that time he might not be able to command four figures for one sponsored Instagram post but itā€™s been so easy for him to make serious money the last few years i donā€™t think takeaways or even toys costing hundreds can be putting that much of a dent in what he has, unfortunately.
Yep, these youtubers make stupid amount of money, I've seen small influencers (around 50k) being paid 4k for one ad. Plus him and zoe came from an erawhen influencers weren't really regulated, so that's probably were he made the bulk of his money. Remember when all the brit youtubers used to do asos hauls almost every month?

Reactions: 10
Love the fact that the task for applying is to come up with a weeks worth of content using your ā€œfull creative imaginationā€...

Nice easy way to get some fresh ideas. Travel through the applications, rip off whatever you like from the plebs applying and then ignore them.
I caught that too. They think theyā€™re so clever when itā€™s transparent they just want ideas for Zoeā€™s future vlogs or for that blog that maybe one day will be relaunched. Launch date still TBD...

I have some ideas for them.
Day 1: How to find out if your bf is the one?
Day 2: You wonā€™t believe all the junk I found in our couch cushions!
Day 3: Giving away to charities all the #shitmyboyfriendbuys !
Day 4: Taking Nala for a proper walk!
Day 5: Learning how to make healthy dinners! Best of all no takeaways!
Day 6: Working out in our garage gym! Can you believe it?!
Day 7: Appreciating my family! Long awaited visit to my grandparents!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If zoe were to get pregnant she'd really need to sort her diet and lifestyle out; all that sugar and fast food and no water:sick: I wouldn't be surprised if she diagnosed with gestational diabetes.:cry:

Reactions: 13
I caught that too. They think theyā€™re so clever when itā€™s transparent they just want ideas for Zoeā€™s future vlogs or for that blog that maybe one day will be relaunched. Launch date still TBD...

I have some ideas for them.
Day 1: How to find out if your bf is the one?
Day 2: You wonā€™t believe all the junk I found in our couch cushions!
Day 3: Giving away to charities all the #shitmyboyfriendbuys !
Day 4: Taking Nala for a proper walk!
Day 5: Learning how to make healthy dinners! Best of all no takeaways!
Day 6: Working out in our garage gym! Can you believe it?!
Day 7: Appreciating my family! Long awaited visit to my grandparents!
I'd actually watch all of these. Would be refreshing. LOL!

Reactions: 5
Putting this here for anyone who doesn't have access to the link (so you can have a peek too):
https://www.atozcreatives.com/team-zoella-assistant

So many ironic/funny parts to this ad, I don't even know where to start honestlyšŸ˜‚ "Generating affiliate links" no surprise for team Zoe..
"Taking minutes of Meetings" Can you imagine? 'July 20 - Production Update. Meeting starts with Zoe asking if there's any more donuts needed before discussions starts'...I'm so done šŸ¤¦
"Happy to travel or stay overnight" - what the hell kind of double standard is that when the Boss only shows up herself for half a day every 2 weeks? I'd be absolutely pissed if I had that job šŸ˜”

Reactions: 7
'Practices superior time management.' - what does it take to have time management skills that are not just good, but SUPERIOR?

Also...asking for a potential assistant role (no doubt under 20k a year) to create a WEEK's worth of content for a job application? That is bleeping outrageous! They will no doubt be stealing all the ideas of these poor unsuspecting souls.

Create a plan for a weekā€™s worth of content to sit on the Zoella Instagram account that follows the format we currently have. We want this to be an opportunity for you to demonstrate your abilities and to use your full creative imagination. Feel free to use any programs you would like to complete the task but please submit as a PDF.
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
ā€¢ Time of year your content would be posted
ā€¢ Imagery and photoshoots
ā€¢ Video
ā€¢ Caption Copy
ā€¢ Blog posts that would sit alongside your content

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can't think of anything worse than working in the Zoella office šŸ¤£
Idk, an office where the boss is rarely in so you can turn up late, have extra lunch or leave early without anything coming of it. Free lunch and PR samples and at the rate her careers going, not a lot of work.

Sheā€™s only in the office once or twice a week and Iā€™m sure everyone could find an excuse to work from home a few of those times.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Putting this here for anyone who doesn't have access to the link (so you can have a peek too):
https://www.atozcreatives.com/team-zoella-assistant

So many ironic/funny parts to this ad, I don't even know where to start honestlyšŸ˜‚ "Generating affiliate links" no surprise for team Zoe..
"Taking minutes of Meetings" Can you imagine? 'July 20 - Production Update. Meeting starts with Zoe asking if there's any more donuts needed before discussions starts'...I'm so done šŸ¤¦
"Happy to travel or stay overnight" - what the hell kind of double standard is that when the Boss only shows up herself for half a day every 2 weeks? I'd be absolutely pissed if I had that job šŸ˜”
"The role is based in Brighton 5 days a week and cannot be worked remotely."
Staying overnight, no home office? Seriously? It's a social media job, ffs..
Maybe Zoe should at least consider setting an example then. This is outrageous...

Edited because my post was double

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Idk, an office where the boss is rarely in so you can turn up late, have extra lunch or leave early without anything coming of it. Free lunch and PR samples and at the rate her careers going, not a lot of work.

Sheā€™s only in the office once or twice a week and Iā€™m sure everyone could find an excuse to work from home a few of those times.
To be fair I'm sure her and Alfie get a lax schedule but I doubt they are as generous to their employees about coming into the office whenever or taking long lunches like they do. I also highly doubt Zoe gives away any of the PR stuff she is sent. If so, we would have seen a vlog where she does that. Anyone remember her giving Mark the B&BW candles of scents she disliked? Or making her employees pre-order her Cordially book? I think if you don't mind being paid poorly and giving up some of your free time to have to spend with Zoe (HP movie marathons, baking for the office GBBO contest, or getting pumpkins for porch decor) then this is a job you might like...

I just checked out the link and some of the stuff they're asking for in regards to applying is really laughable.

"Happy to travel or stay overnight if needed." - Will the assistant be compensated for additional overtime hours and be provided per diem? I'm guessing they'll be tasked with things like picking up Zoe's favorite pizza.
"Someone who loves working in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment." -How is A to Z a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment? How many talents have they signed so far? Zero? What quality projects have they put out? Zoe's pap smear video was through Gleam so they can't even take credit for that. And all of Alfie's videos to date have been garbage (truly not the year of the content).
"Taking minutes in meetings." -So that's what like three meetings a year? Zoe's birthday, Christmas, and a random day in autumn?
" Idea generation" -Aka none of the gals at A to Z can come up with ideas so its your job to come up with all of Zoe's content for the year.

Reactions: 6
Nothing is real anymore is it? My whole world view has changed over the last week being on this site. I always knew zalfies' content was garbage and I took it with a pinch of salt but that job description makes you realise it's ALL fake as duck

Reactions: 15
Why isnā€™t she on the coppafeel trip? Thought she was connected with them after the neon boob fiasco? Wouldnā€™t it be nice.....?
0B6A0B80-1BA3-4D0E-A831-605A2A12C34B.png

Reactions: 7
Sounds like it is an advert for carrieā€™s job. Wasnā€™t she the one writing all Zoeā€™s blog posts before?

Sounds like it is an advert for carrieā€™s job. Wasnā€™t she the one writing all Zoeā€™s blog posts before?
Maybe in the pre office days when Carrie was her assistant (remember when she worked in that little room in their old house and Zoe never introduced her or filmed her but there would be the occasional sign of her )but this job sounds more junior than Carrie now is, surely?

Reactions: 4
I'VE REWORKED THE AD TO MAKE IT MORE 'ACCURATE'...

'Team Zoella Office witch'

THE JOB SUMMARY:

We are looking for a desperate minion to do all the tit we're too lazy to do whilst we binge on donuts and fizzy drinks. We've run out of ideas and enthusiasm for brand Zoella so we want you to think of content and ideas for the dwindling ex-You Tube personality. The role is based in Brighton 5 days a week and don't even bleeping think of working remotely!! This is a hard graft job, witch.

Hours: Full Time Boredom

Salary: Absolute tit

Start Date: Immediate (we're desperate)

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:

Licking Zoella's bumhole clean on the daily.

Ordering junk food for Jolly Holly and co.

Thinking up all the tit to post on Zoella's boring social media pages.

Making us drinks and ordering food, and buying pointless tit we can use as props in crappy photoshoots.

Taking minutes in our team 'meetings', listening to us all talk tit for hours. Please note Zoe rarely attends.

tit-posting on all our social media and the website but not the blog as it's dead.

Pinching pics and info from online.

Heavy use of Pinterest for content.

Begging for free tit and PR for Zoe.

REQUIREMENTS:

Love of Autumn and Christmas.

Love of all things orange.

Fatter than Zoe, if possible obese and unattractive.

Can write using stupid abbreviations like 'gorg' and 'obvz'

Will do any menial physical work for Zoe at the drop of a hat.

Likes pugs and can put up with anal gland leakage (Nala) and shedding hair extensions (Zoe).

THE PERSON WEā€™RE LOOKING FOR:

Ability to work with a team of annoying and lazy oafs and put up with Queen witch Zoe and her insufferable bullshit.

Passion for pointless product consumption and failing You Tube celebrities.

Someone who loves working in a dull and repetitive, stale environment.

Unimaginative and will do as told without questioning.

Can organise Zoe as we've all given up trying to get her to do anything.

Going the extra mile, always; as the Girl Boss barely leaves her sofa.

Confident to work by yourself as we can't be bothered to really assist being a bunch of self important twats.

Ambitious, as Zoe surely isn't these days and we're all worried the company will fold and we'll be out of a job.

Happy to travel or stay overnight if Zoe or Alfie need babysitting.

HOW TO APPLY:

Please complete the below task and send alongside a CV, cover letter and blank cheque signing your life and integrity away to [email protected] by Friday 8th November.

Only serious applications will be considered, and unless we want to steal your ideas we won't be in contact as we're too lazy to respond to all applications.

CVs and any applications will be scanned for ideas and ripped off accordingly in line with Zoe's rules and regs.

TASK:

Create a plan for a weekā€™s worth of content to sit on the Zoella Instagram account that follows the format we currently have. We want this to be an opportunity for you to demonstrate your abilities and to use lots of orange filters to make everything look #autumnal. Feel free to use any programs you would like to complete the task but please submit in an easy format so it's easier for Holly to copy and paste into Insta.

THINGS TO CONSIDER:
  • Early retirement

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

THE JOB SUMMARY:

We are looking for a desperate minion to do all the tit we're too lazy to do whilst we binge on donuts and fizzy drinks. We've run out of ideas and enthusiasm for brand Zoella so we want you to think of content and ideas for the dwindling ex-You Tube personality. The role is based in Brighton 5 days a week and don't even bleeping think of working remotely!! This is a hard graft job, witch.

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:

Making us drinks and ordering food, and buying pointless tit we can use as props in crappy photoshoots.

Taking minutes in our team 'meetings', listening to us all talk tit for hours. Please note Zoe rarely attends.

tit-posting on all our social media and the website but not the blog as it's dead.

REQUIREMENTS:

Likes pugs and can put up with anal gland leakage (Nala) and shedding hair extensions (Zoe).

Ability to work with a team of annoying and lazy oafs and put up with Queen witch Zoe and her insufferable bullshit.

Going the extra mile, always as the the Girl Boss barely leaves her sofa.

Confident to work by yourself as we can't be bothered to really assist being a bunch of self important twats.

Ambitious as Zoe surely isn't these days and we're all worried the company will fold and we'll be out of a job.

HOW TO APPLY:

Please complete the below task and send alongside a CV, cover letter and blank cheque signing your life and integrity away to [email protected] by Friday 8th November.

Only serious applications will be considered, and unless we want to steal your ideas we won't be in contact as we're too lazy to respond to all applications.

CVs and any applications will be scanned for ideas and ripped off accordingly in line with Zoe's rules and regs.

TASK:

Create a plan for a weekā€™s worth of content to sit on the Zoella Instagram account that follows the format we currently have. We want this to be an opportunity for you to demonstrate your abilities and to use lots of orange filters to make everything look #autumnal. Feel free to use any programs you would like to complete the task but please submit in an easy format so it's easier for Holly to copy and paste into Insta.

THINGS TO CONSIDER:
  • Early retirement
Obvs this is insanely accurate and gorg!!

• Haha

THE JOB SUMMARY:

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:

REQUIREMENTS:

Going the extra mile, always as the the Girl Boss barely leaves her sofa.

Ambitious as Zoe surely isn't these days and we're all worried the company will fold and we'll be out of a job.

HOW TO APPLY:

TASK:

THINGS TO CONSIDER:
  • Early retirement
Omg you are a bleeping genius! I've nearly choked several times reading it. Brilliant šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know this is old but definitely seems the only time he touches her is in videos like this time when he thinks he'll get away with it and doesn't have to do any more than cop a feel (in a vlog once he "accidentally" grabbed her tit and it didn't go down great). Absolutely no chance they're having sex on the regular, is it even classes as a relationship at this stage?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.