Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One day Alfie will say the last one without Joking
Absolutely brutal! It's one thing if that was a joke to a few hundred followers who might know you both personally, maybe on the right day I'd find my long-term bf doing that funny. Given how many people are aware of their relationship and his inability to commit, it's so mean!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
One day Alfie will say the last one without Joking
Thing is, he acts like he's joking...but I feel like that is what he thinks. If I was Zoe, I would be annoyed. If only she would post something like this to give him a taste of his own medicine. Or if in person she was like, "you know that story you posted saying I'm not the one as a joke, well, actually you really aren't the one." hahaha

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Thing is, he acts like he's joking...but I feel like that is what he thinks. If I was Zoe, I would be annoyed. If only she would post something like this to give him a taste of his own medicine. Or if in person she was like, "you know that story you posted saying I'm not the one as a joke, well, actually you really aren't the one." hahaha
Someone once told me "behind every joke is a kernel of truth".

No one should have to live with their partner humiliating them publically like this -- joke or not, it's definitely humiliating.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

No one should have to live with their partner humiliating them publically like this -- joke or not, it's definitely humiliating.
I agree. When someone shouts loudly enough even through jokes, it is often subconsciously because that is the truth. Almost like testing the waters to see how much Zoe will put up with.

Reactions: 15

I absolutely agree, it wouldn't even occur to him to make a crappy joke if he wasn't thinking along those lines to begin with. Also I don't know if she says stuff like oh I fancy him more and more the longer we're together to try and suck up to him but either way it's about time the tables turn

I know the wedding was a couple of weeks ago now, but does anyone know the IG handle of her friend that got married?? For some unknown reason I really wanna see Z in the red bridesmaid dress in a pic other than that tit Alfie posted.
Did a little bit of digging through her mentions and these were really the only pictures(besides the stupid one Alfie posted) that showed her whole outfit. I actually think this is a great colour on her

Excuse the mug on horseface in the second one 🙄 we all know he was probably trying to look edgy instead of just being nice to the fan

Attachments

• Heart
Did a little bit of digging through her mentions and these were really the only pictures(besides the stupid one Alfie posted) that showed her whole outfit. I actually think this is a great colour on her

Excuse the mug on horseface in the second one 🙄 we all know he was probably trying to look edgy instead of just being nice to the fan
Zoe looks lovely in that dress! Why is Alfie pulling a silly face in the second picture? 🙄 He ruins absolutely everything!

Reactions: 13

Zoe looks great in that colour.

God. I wish she would dump Alfie. I feel like a broken record as I feel like I say it every few weeks on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

She looks bloody good there

She looks good and genuinely happy, not a forced smile. She looks cute.
Yes. She really does. I wish she was more like that on the internet! She's got soo money hungry and she can't see past anything else when she's creating YouTube videos or posting on Instagram.
This also shows the contrast between what she puts out on Instagram of herself and what others put out.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20191018-221144.jpg

In this one her smile is a little infectious? Or am I just tired and need to go to bed and wake up without such clouded vision?

Reactions: 10
If they posted more pictures like this I could actually see them settling down one day. Her smile looks genuine for once.
Yes! I think all the pics on their Instagram are picked out from a massive bunch. Therefore they look bored as they've been taking selfies for so long! I bet that picture was a one take, then they moved on

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.