Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anything at all

VIP Member
On the hair topic, it’s is actually perfectly fine to not wash your hair for a week.. depending on your hair type, lifestyle and if you use products. Over washing and washing hair that’s not dirty can actually make it more greasy.

Looking at Zoe’s hair in her pics though she defo needs to wash it more often. Looks nasty.

Reactions: 28

thenomad

VIP Member
The Daniel Wellington ads are annoying me. She does too many of them so close together! Ads annoy me unless they're very clearly genuine. ZOE DOESN'T EVEN WEAR A FUCKING WATCH! Sorry. I'll go and lie down in a darkened room to recover.
If you have a migraine, Queen of Migraines Zoe best recommends either to do shopping online with a BRIGHT screen or to go get free pumpkins at your local pumpkin patch and take money away from people’s livelihood. Oh and constantly be on your phone mentioning said migraine. Drink little to no water.

You’ll be all sorted in no time! 😉

• Haha
  • Angry

thenomad

VIP Member
I think he has a thing for Lottie but she is with one of his best mates. She is much more his type than Orangella.
I think Alfie fancies anyone and anything (including Mark) who is the complete opposite of Zoe. If I was Lottie I would stay far far away from Alfie. Don’t want to get his ringworm.

The problem with Alfie is he has this idea that he could get any other girl like Lottie or if he’s delusional enough land an IG model; when in reality he doesn’t have a lot to offer. He doesn’t have the looks (hello bloat), he always puts himself first, and even if his dad went to Oxford— Alfie is clearly not all there. Let’s not forget having to deal with his equally dull sister, the need to have his parents or friends chaperone every date, being forced to wear his ugly merch, and him being a huge commitment phobe.

I would love to see Alfie try to date someone else. What would he do? Use inspirational quotes to pick her up? Show off his kendama tricks? Honestly, Alfie trying to act like he gifted Zoe their anniversary gift this year proves that he’s not proposing to her anytime soon—despite her milestone bday coming up. I’m frankly embarrassed this is the boy that Zoe wants to settle down with. She could do so much better if she made an effort to leave her couch more often.

• Heart
  • Haha

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
View attachment 51522
So the highly anticipated vlog is coming after November then. “...things that still weren’t quite right...” Like what, finding better ghost writers? Her beloved season is almost over. Zoe, get a move on it or you’ll have to wait next year for AuTumNaL things.

View attachment 51524
At least her answer is consistent with this question. Even she knows the filmm app is horrible.

View attachment 51527
As if she hasn’t thought about this since last year or when she had her birthday in NY. She’s hoping she has a ring by her 30th. Going away makes the occasion a bigger deal. If this isn’t a big hint to Alfie then I don’t know what is...
That was my thought when I saw that story. Going away + milestone birthday = 2 reasons to hope the proposal is coming, especially considering how her 28th in New York went down.

We saw how giddy she was in the car, but also earlier in the day when they were having lunch at Chelsea Market, in Joe's vlog, he makes a few jokes about Alfie proposing. Alf looks annoyed, Zoe looked super happy/excited, but Poppy looks uncomfortable af, like she sees Zoe's excitement but knows it's not happening. I wonder what they all say to each other privately re: getting engaged. I'd assume Poppy hears most from both Zoe's side and Alfie's side. So much codependency all around in their group.

Reactions: 27

Elessar

I think both Zoe and Alfie would benefit from meeting other people, outside of their YT bubble. The problem with them both is that between each other, their 'friends' and their 'people', they are completely surrounded by people who believe their own hype and encourage their egos.

I think both of them, but Alfie in particular truly believes they're some kind of business genius and a real inspiration. That's why he keeps posting all these ridiculous quotes. And Zoe is the same. Nobody around them tells them that their work ethic is pitiful, that their products are crap and overpriced and that they are fast becoming irrelevant. Critical comments are dismissed as trolling (and in a way that's the biggest shame of real trolls, because that then puts all negative comments into the same bracket, rather than the individual accepting that there could be truth in some of it).

They've isolated themselves on purpose, believing they are above the rest of society. And now they're so far removed from real life that they have no idea how inappropriate their behaviour is. I can't see it happening, but the biggest thing that would benefit them both is forming a relationship and friendships outside of their current bubble with people who would challenge them, give them some tough love and lead by example.

• Heart

Greed-Futures

Is it because the weight of her soaking wet hair is too much for her little pea head? Kind of like her up do being too heavy for her head at her pal's wedding?

• Haha

Elessar

Also, isn’t it rude to take down your bridesmaid hair mid wedding? Kind of disrespectful to the bride (who presumably paid for it?)

By the looks of the picture that’s before the meal has started...

• Wow

Alightened

VIP Member
I'm worried about Zoe's family I really am. Surely you'd think they'd have all been given blood tests and scans to find out why they're all a ghastly shade of rust🤷‍♀️. I'm glad I'm not part of their family, it must be worrying😂

Screenshot_20191020-130036_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
View attachment 51428
"My little pea head" back at it again with the obsession with being small 🙄
Also: "what a gent" couldn't be further from the truth 🙄
Her head couldn’t hold the weight of her hair. Fucking hell, that’s embarrassingly pathetic.

They probably don’t have big fights because Alfie doesn’t care enough to really fight and argue, he is just so checked out of life with Zoe.

Reactions: 26

lola_goss

Almost everything Zoe does just makes me shake my head and wonder what the hell she is/was thinking. What fully grown adult in their right mind is so oblivious to the current social / political situation that they would decorate their not mansion with tacky, plastic Halloween decorations for no reason. No children, no trick or treaters, no party. It is so unbelievably wasteful and she should be ashamed of herself.

I do wonder how long her remaining followers will stand for this sort of thing. The young "cool" influencers these days are all zero waste, plastic free vegans (lol over generalising but you get my drift), and couldn't be more different to Zoe. She has got no other string to her bow other than consumerism dressed up as lifestyle content. She doesn't have a focus or a niche, her whole brand was built on her buying things and showing them off on YT. Which was fine in 2010 but won't fly now. Hence why the Zoella channel has died a death and now she just sneakily shows her hauls etc in her vlogs.

I wish she'd take her head out of her arse and sort herself out.

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
I’ve been in a relationship for 10 years with a man I met as a teenager. Sometimes I worry the ‘spark’ has gone. Then I see A and Z and think we’re doing pretty well :ROFLMAO:

Life is too short to be with someone who doesn’t fancy the pants off you, IMO.

• Haha

eyeballs

VIP Member
Out of Zoe, Alfie, Sean, Poppy, joe and dianne - joe is the most mature by far.
I would have never thought this a year ago.