Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
Alfie kindof put the brit crew together. He knew Marcus from before and was in contact with Caspar when he still lived in South Africa inviting him to stay with him in England to collab.

Does anyone remember that weird show thing they did on youtube. I think they had a contract with a channel but I can't remember the name like something pop
Yes I remember this, I've been following them all for ages, completely forgot about the show, it's such a throwback!
[/QUOTE]
What show was it?

Reactions: 1

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Is there any particular reason that Zoe never mentions/wears her mum's jewellery? (Apart from the fact that she's not being paid to wear it?)

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SulisSilver

It's not the greatest jewellery in the world and her mum prob doesn't need the money, but isn't mentioning a family member's small business the least she could do? Or is she reluctant to say anything because she's worried that the jewellery will sell better than any of her own tat?
Doesn’t Elf’s mum make jewellery too?

RandomWatcher

Because when zoella was a thing people self-certified when signing up to youtube to say they were 18, and now they're older. Joe called her out on this and she just ignored him :LOL:
[/QUOT

Yeah I figured it was something like that haha