Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 49442
I guess Zoe will be emerging from under her endless throws and pause her movie marathons for her next video or post for the filmm app—which I believe her horrible orange filters she likes using are from. #aUtUMnaL

I don’t get why she calls herself the co-founder for this app. Did she put in seed money for the app development? Was she actually part of the creation process (concept to launch)? Did she help engineer the app into reality by coding? Hun, picking out names or which filters should be in a pack does not make you a co-founder. If anything she’s just the face like with her Zoella beauty junk. But sure anything to add more titles to make you feel self-important. Right up there with girl boss... 😒
Omg can’t bleeping WAIT for this😁🤡

Reactions: 4
Omg can’t bleeping WAIT for this😁🤡
It'll be groundbreaking stuff... She'll explain how she designed the app and made executive decisions for the development of the app, the blood, sweat, and tears she put in order to get the app up and running, to apply filters to a perfectly good photo and ruin it make it IG goalzzz.

Girl boss conquering the world one ugly filter at a time. 🙃

Reactions: 12
It'll be groundbreaking stuff... She'll explain how she designed the app and made executive decisions for the development of the app, the blood, sweat, and tears she put in order to get the app up and running, to apply filters to a perfectly good photo and ruin it make it IG goalzzz.

Girl boss conquering the world one ugly filter at a time. 🙃
Ugly ORANGE filter*

Reactions: 8
Yes! Just as I prediced! Congratulations X
I hope you're feeling better and wishing you a speedy recovery. Congrats on your baby! 🎉

This is the last we heard about her blog relaunch. Still on hiatus with an unforeseeable launch date. It must be hard to find ghostwriters for her sinking ship.
Thank you all, I'm struggling a bit as had to be cut and have stitches but she's perfectly healthy 🥰
I was starting to think Zoe would get the blog out first!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you all, I'm struggling a bit as had to be cut and have stitches but she's perfectly healthy 🥰
I was starting to think Zoe would get the blog out first!
Zoe's blog will come out when your sweet little girl will be about four at this rate! 😊🤗

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker etc

I reckon Alfie will propose when Zoe starts to realise that they're not working anymore + maybe begins to pull away. Maybe he'll do it as a desperate attempt to keep her (well, her money and fame)

(If this makes sense haha!)

Reactions: 12
God I was watching the news at lunch time then the weather came on they said Autumnal didn’t they?? We’ve all grown to hate that word can’t even hear other people use it now 😂😂

Long time lurker etc

I reckon Alfie will propose when Zoe starts to realise that they're not working anymore + maybe begins to pull away. Maybe he'll do it as a desperate attempt to keep her (well, her money and fame)

I could see this happening. Especially because 1) he doesn't have the balls to break up with her and 2) he knows he would be irrelevant without her.

And then, after they're FINALLY married, he'll just start stalling on the "having kids" half of the equation and continue the cycle :rolleyes:

Soo I haven't been on for a couple of days as I've been in a lot of pain and baby decided to make an appearance yesterday! Did she beat the blog??
Congratulations! My little nugget could come any time now. Hope you’re doing well [emoji3448]

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker etc

And then they'll be engaged for 10 years because they "never have the time" to plan their wedding. AKA Alfie proposes to shut zoe up

• Haha
Thought she was bed bound with AuTuMnAL lurgy?

She was at that scarefest Tully thing with the tribe last night? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know the wedding was a couple of weeks ago now, but does anyone know the IG handle of her friend that got married?? For some unknown reason I really wanna see Z in the red bridesmaid dress in a pic other than that tit Alfie posted.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.