Zoe Sugg #8 Slugella living her slug life and is desperate to be Alfie's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just converted british pounds into my currency... $780 for the large sign and $78 for the smaller one..

But duck us, right, for not being able to afford giving those amounts to charity. How dare she shame and guilt us for not being happy with this collab. If she was smart and had a capable management/marketing team, she wouldve collaborated with a company that produces affordable products that are what her ‘adult’ audience wants. Wouldnt that be nice.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Okay she really did brush her wet hair (+ extensions) in that new vlog right? Isn't that a super damaging thing to do in theory? I'll admit i'm guilty of brushing my hair wet too but I'd imagine for extensions that could be even worse. You would think her hairdresser would have given her tips on how to care for her hair better lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Okay she really did brush her wet hair (+ extensions) in that new vlog right? Isn't that a super damaging thing to do in theory? I'll admit i'm guilty of brushing my hair wet too but I'd imagine for extensions that could be even worse. You would think her hairdresser would have given her tips on how to care for her hair better lol
Girl let’s just be real she isn’t the most glorious hair ad is she?

How did she get one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Woah she’s knocking out these autumnal vlogs isn’t she? It’s what the world needs I guess..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Woah she’s knocking out these autumnal vlogs isn’t she? It’s what the world needs I guess..
I forgot it was Autumn for a second.

Thank the lord she uploaded a vlog and told me while baking pumpkin spice cakes and wearing berry toned lipstick. All hail the Autumn queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I forgot it was Autumn for a second.

Thank the lord she uploaded a vlog and told me while baking pumpkin spice cakes and wearing berry toned lipstick. All hail the Autumn queen.
We should make her a leafy crown and send it to her PO Box, queen of autumn 🍂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She has got the cheaper version as well though.

I don't think she deserves a pat on the back as she probably didn't do anything just signed off and the design but I just don't think people should be slatting it.
We moan so much about them giving back and then she does and we all moan about that.
That’s too wide of a margin. $50+ to $500? US dollars! Unusual decision making. My daughter loves her on sale, $8 ice cream cone USB rechargeable light from TJ Maxx. Wouldn’t surprise me if Z tried something similar in merch. It makes more sense. I actually want one, but all they had were cherries, cone, & cactuses.

And I don’t think she wrote that IG post about the pricing. It sounds too snarky for Z. Yes, probably being too nice. She is at the snarky age.

She really is. It reminded me of the whole "it's not raining here" bullshit
I see that in neon... 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
That’s too wide of a margin. $50+ to $500? US dollars! Unusual decision making. My daughter loves her on sale, $8 ice cream cone USB rechargeable light from TJ Maxx. Wouldn’t surprise me if Z tried something similar in merch. It makes more sense. I actually want one, but all they had were cherries, cone, & cactuses.

And I don’t think she wrote that IG post about the pricing. It sounds too snarky for Z. Yes, probably being too nice. She is at the snarky age.

I see that in neon... 😂
She should get Autumnal in neon tbf, she might forget what time of year it is cos she’s so busy going to the office to open PR.

Reactions: 7
And there’s a description we sometimes say (only?) here in the US...it goes “_______ in flashing neon lights.” So minus the charity, her expensive neon like word art is too easy to poke fun of. I also never forget that China is doing all of the work. I doubt that small business is hand crafting them. If so, let’s see it.

Reactions: 3
Like cool, but who's gonna buy that?
EXACTLY. Good you’re doing a thing for charity and for a good cause, but she didn’t think this through. As if her audience can just easily get £400, unless they’re born rich or their parents allow them.

Reactions: 9
interesting that she says she’s not making money off of this and it’s just to help the charities.. yet she got her light for free, she just opened lights in the office and picked between the colour choices. she didn’t buy it to help the charity

Zoe Sugg #9 "orangella and her neon lights; wouldn't it be nice to be Alfie's wife?"
This

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Did she actually say she was giving ALL the money to charity? I think she said it was for charity or to help two really cool ones but that doesn’t mean she isn’t taking a cut. I space out during her vlogs though so she may also have said she was giving all proceeds to them.

New insta story of her sleepy face so we can see the orange and red of the sunrise. Umm Orangella you have an app for that...

Reactions: 9
EXACTLY. Good you’re doing a thing for charity and for a good cause, but she didn’t think this through. As if her audience can just easily get £400, unless they’re born rich or their parents allow them.
But she did, she also had neon boobs made for £40, because everybody needs boobs on their wall 🤷

Did she actually say she was giving ALL the money to charity? I think she said it was for charity or to help two really cool ones but that doesn’t mean she isn’t taking a cut. I space out during her vlogs though so she may also have said she was giving all proceeds to them.

New insta story of her sleepy face so we can see the orange and red of the sunrise. Umm Orangella you have an app for that...
She said all profits, so I guess it depends of she put any money into it or the company paid anything out. Wouldn't it be nice if they were clear about these things(?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.