Zoe Sugg #8 Slugella living her slug life and is desperate to be Alfie's wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
let me quote Zoe Sugg from her recent vlog: "healthy hair is really important" 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
ORANGELLA LICHERALLY bloody has to be in the new thread title guyths LICHERALLY so sickkkk

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The extensions are even more bleeping dire when they’re straight. 😳

Holly has extensions too... bleeping hell. Gifted for the full office?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Genuinely curious. These people employed by Zoe that sit behind computers in her office all day... what are they doing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going through the gossip sites 😂
I'm positive someone has said it before, but imagine sitting down in a meeting and telling your boss that the general public thinks your boyfriend is a twit and that your "approval rating" and content would be better if you got rid of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Genuinely curious. These people employed by Zoe that sit behind computers in her office all day... what are they doing?!
ZoElLa website and instagram

Nah I jest, they make all the moves for Zoe and Frag!!! They don’t do anything but slap their name/mug on the stuff they push now.

Playing cards and drinking Slushies😂
Opening PR and sweeping porches is Holly’s main role.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wish we could have loads of different titles. This is LICHERALLY one of my fave threads. The bants is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just love how she is saying in her vlog (on a friday) that she has so much to do that she doesn't even have time to vlog it all because omg panic and stress.

She is getting her brows done and decorating a pie people. On a friday!!

I don't know about you, but when I say that I'm stressed, my days look quite different from that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just love how she is saying in her vlog (on a friday) that she has so much to do that she doesn't even have time to vlog it all because omg panic and stress.

She is getting her brows done and decorating a pie people. On a friday!!

I don't know about you, but when I say that I'm stressed, my days look quite different from that.
Yeah I was really stressed on Friday having a camera shoved up my fanny to inspect a large cyst on my ovary I might need surgery on.

... But, I didn’t decorate an AuTumNaL cake or get my brows done so I can’t have been THAT stressed. Wouldn’t it be nice(?)

Reactions: 15
Yeah I was really stressed on Friday having a camera shoved up my fanny to inspect a large cyst on my ovary I might need surgery on.

... But, I didn’t decorate an AuTumNaL cake or get my brows done so I can’t have been THAT stressed. Wouldn’t it be nice(?)
Sorry to hear that, hope everything goes ok for you😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The bleeping fake glasses are killing me.
that is all.

Actully no it’s not.
seven year anniversary and she’s sat on the floor gluing photos into yet another generic frame trying to convince herself they’re in a relationship.
someone gift her some self respect in PR.

Is she trying to make the office girls fat, does she feed poppy as well!? Genuine question, she’s a feeder right, it’s so dangerous to be around one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The bleeping fake glasses are killing me.
that is all.

Actully no it’s not.
seven year anniversary and she’s sat on the floor gluing photos into yet another generic frame trying to convince herself they’re in a relationship.
someone gift her some self respect in PR.

Is she trying to make the office girls fat, does she feed poppy as well!? Genuine question, she’s a feeder right, it’s so dangerous to be around one 😂😂
She’s morphing into Deidre Barlow.
God rest her soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Zoe actually think 18-24 year olds have enough money to spend £400 on some neon lights? In this economy?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.