Zoe Sugg #64 After 4017 deyes, they finally got engaged!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I joined their stupid circles and it makes me laugh. There's like 50k people who joined and then they post only like 15k actually open it and see it and then around 2k people interact with the posts. are the rest of the numbers bots? lolol

Reactions: 15
Lucky bastard Alfie won't have to change the birthstone in the engagement ring then, in other news apparently the baby still doesn't have a name and she wants followers suggestions now, really 🤔
View attachment 2603414
They said this about Ottilie loads too, and it turned out they did have a favourite name after all, they just wanted to see her first. It's all fake
---
Looks like someone didn't like the boy name thing? 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do they have jobs that we don't know about? I'm so confused on what they're trying to strip back on. Alfie films himself for a day going to the coffee shop, playing with ottie for a few minutes, picking up a takeaway and answering a question then uploads it. Things he'd probably do if he didn't press record on the camera anyways. Zoe tries to do more things she wouldn't normally do if she wasn't filming like standing up, going to the garden center, really tiring work. I'm so confused by why they think they do anything to slow down from.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do they have jobs that we don't know about? I'm so confused on what they're trying to strip back on. Alfie films himself for a day going to the coffee shop, playing with ottie for a few minutes, picking up a takeaway and answering a question then uploads it. Things he'd probably do if he didn't press record on the camera anyways. Zoe tries to do more things she wouldn't normally do if she wasn't filming like standing up, going to the garden center, really tiring work. I'm so confused by why they think they do anything to slow down from.
Alfie owns multiple commerical and normal properties. They probably have investments too that bring in a stable incomes monthly. It’s crazy

Reactions: 9
Alfie owns multiple commerical and normal properties. They probably have investments too that bring in a stable incomes monthly. It’s crazy
His Properties are probably handled by estate agents, his other investments are probably him contributing financially. In terms of hands on work I doubt he has anything else other than what he shows us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So true it's all very strange. Plus it looks like someone else has ottie to mind most of the time so what do they do all day?

Reactions: 17
Only on day two and Joe's vlogmas is already better than Zoe's entire vlogmas last year 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They will both go quiet now until she gives birth so that they have people asking every day if the baby has arrived. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do we think they’ll announce baby a few days after arrival like they did with ottie. Or wait until Christmas Day for peak narcissism to make Christmas all about them and the birth of their child?

Reactions: 17
Do we think they’ll announce baby a few days after arrival like they did with ottie. Or wait until Christmas Day for peak narcissism to make Christmas all about them and the birth of their child?
Christmas or New Year’s Day I reckon with all the talk of ‘taking time off’

Reactions: 7
I am very surprised that she has left the house so close to her due date
I would say it would be hard for her to stay locked indoors with a young child but this is Zoe we are talking about… maybe getting all outings done now so she can hibernate for the next three months 🙄

Reactions: 4
Segway, but did anyone know that Zoe's diamond is likely lab grown?
---
Not judging people for being sustainable and opting for lab grown diamonds, but they have no value after you buy them. There's no monetary investment.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.