Zoe Sugg #63 Vlogust was boring, her fans are in mourning, Zoe's back in bed snoring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has clearly wanted marriage for ages - she made a ‘joke’ about engagement to alfie as recently as vlogust and when they did that video introducing ottie zoe mentioned marriage then too. The pressure and convo about it has definitely come from her rather than alfie I reckon.

Reactions: 12
Thought it was telling that when they actually discussed the wedding Alfie stood up and moved away! I don't know maybe reading too much into it but it's like he proposed because he had to! His answer to that question not bothering him can't be true especially if they noticed the question if it didn't bother you , ya wouldn't even notice people asking when are you going to get married?
Thought it was strange too that Zoe knew very little about how he planned the ring , proposal etc until the video, usually ya would want to know how did you do this without me knowing. They live so seperate to each other. Even the latest holiday him climbing a mountain while she sits and reads is so so strange!!
---
Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t want anything with my kids birthstones on unless/until they were safely here 😕
Totally agree with this , they are so laid back about this side of things considering she is so anxious too

Reactions: 6
What is it about Zoe that makes people she’s fallen out with and/or cut off like Louise and Gabby so desperate to get her back? She seems like an absolute dick to me, so I just really don’t understand why they both publicly embarrass themselves trying to get her attention all these years later. 🙄 Other than, I guess, views.

Reactions: 13
What do you think his reason/reasons are for not being that eager to propose to her and marry her all these years? cause even now after they’ve got engaged there’s something off about him like his heart isn’t fully in it but like he felt he had to propose after how long they have been together and she’s pregnant with their second child.

Reactions: 1
What do you think his reason/reasons are for not being that eager to propose to her and marry her all these years? cause even now after they’ve got engaged there’s something off about him like his heart isn’t fully in it but like he felt he had to propose after how long they have been together and she’s pregnant with their second child.
Also it's a leap year next year so he might have been scared she was going to ask him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did we see any congrats from Naomi or Tarn or Jim?! Can't wait to see if they invite Tanya and Jim.. or Naomi and Marcus....!

Reactions: 3
Your hands are the one place that shows your age imo. Zoes make her seem so much older
From all the sweets and sugars she eats.
---
She becomes an extrovert when she's playing charades.😉
Let's face it, her anxiety comes and goes depending on if it's making her life easier or not.

Flying with a toddler-😱
Flying with your partner-😃

Pregnant at home-😱
Pregnant on a plane-😃

Taking care of a child-😱
Leaving a child-😃
U guys r funny as hell LMAO
---
IMG_0353.jpeg

why she keeps wearing this unflattering thing!!!!

• Haha
Mark’s voice note made me laugh though. Idk much about him but he comes across as genuine

Reactions: 20
Do you think Zoe and Alfie getting engaged and eventually married will push Poppy and Sean to do the same soon?

I do wonder how they feel when they’ve been together longer but don’t have baby, ring or wedding yet. I know everyone’s on their own path etc etc but I think it’s natural to compare yourself

Zoe sent the ring pic to mark and he didn’t respond for over 2 hours lmao and when he did he acted like they haven’t spoken in ages. “How’s the family? How’s ottie?”

i thought they were inseparable besties

• Haha
Reactions: 22
how can Zoe sit there in Alfie's video with a straight face and say she's never put a timeframe for being engaged? we have seen multiple vlogs from the past where she said she wanted a ring and bump by 30. she could have at least said she changed her mind or something. this is just embarrassing. i'm embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 8
Just randomly scrolled down to Louise’s current live on tiktok. No idea what it’s about but caught it at the exact moment she read out a comment from someone saying ‘my little girl is called Ottillie Hope’ and she said ‘that’s lovely I love the name Hope’…. 👀 shadeyyyyyy? Made me chuckle anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Zoe sent the ring pic to mark and he didn’t respond for over 2 hours lmao and when he did he acted like they haven’t spoken in ages. “How’s the family? How’s ottie?”

I’ve always thought her friendship with Mark seems really contrived and forced for the cameras, and Zoe’s attempt to replicate the chemistry she had with Louise that made them both popular. It’s not convincing, you can tell she was much closer to Louise and it’s a shame they fell out. I’ve fallen out with a best friend before and it’s like a break up, awful, then as time goes on you realise how petty the reasons were but it feels like there’s not going back.

Reactions: 18

Mark has outgrown Zoe, he does things, he travels, he has friends, he has a life.

Mark personally isn't my cup of tea, but he seems basically like a nice enough guy, probably feels sorry for Zoe in a way, lack of friends life etc. And probably doesn't want to be ditching to nobody at all. And remembers better times when she was more active in life and hopes she can get back to that somehow.

It might be why he panders to her a bit, because he knows she has nobody else and it's at least some social interaction for her

Reactions: 17
I like Mark and I think the reason he sticks around is because he doesn't believe in himself. Everyone knows that he got to where he is from being Zoe's friend, not off his own back, and I think he worries that should he cut her loose, he would lose the audience and fans and therefore the life he has now. I don't necessarily think that would happen but you can tell he's a bit of a self-doubter so I can see why he might have that thought process and believe his own success is directly tied to be Zoella's bestie

Reactions: 24
Hold on lads. Zoe video is coming Wednesday

View attachment 2470206
What an absolute liar saying he didn’t expect all the attention he’s either thick as mince, thinks his viewers are thick as mince or judging by the smug look on his face revelling in that extra income and some relevancy for once!

I can imagine him at the jewellers thinking “omg ten diamonds my beloved fans will love that lil detail” which is why he didn’t bother telling Zoe 🙃. It’s not going to sell more of your futureelf coffee pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just randomly scrolled down to Louise’s current live on tiktok. No idea what it’s about but caught it at the exact moment she read out a comment from someone saying ‘my little girl is called Ottillie Hope’ and she said ‘that’s lovely I love the name Hope’…. 👀 shadeyyyyyy? Made me chuckle anyways
I saw that too!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.