Zoe Sugg #63 Vlogust was boring, her fans are in mourning, Zoe's back in bed snoring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal for hands to be that wrinkley in your early 30s?
View attachment 2469266We’ve finally got an up close of the ring
---
Alfie: my most-asked question ever over the past 10 years has been non-stop, ‘when you gonna propose? When you gonna propose?’

Zoe (watching him closely): did that question ever bother you?

Alfie (few seconds delay): err, no. no.

HAHAHA SUCH A BLATANT LIE, WHY EVEN LEAVE THAT IN?
---
Alfie (About the proposal on the family holiday): remember none of my family knew I was planning it. If nobody else was aware, then it’s easier to do.

I don’t get this logic?? Is he implying someone would’ve tried to sabotage the proposal if theyd known lol? Surely telling his family would’ve helped since they would know to give them space and alone time…

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Is it normal for hands to be that wrinkley in your early 30s?

---
Alfie: my most-asked question ever over the past 10 years has been non-stop, ‘when you gonna propose? When you gonna propose?’

Zoe (watching him closely): did that question ever bother you?

Alfie (few seconds delay): err, no. no.

HAHAHA SUCH A BLATANT LIE, WHY EVEN LEAVE THAT IN?
---
Alfie (About the proposal on the family holiday): remember none of my family knew I was planning it. If nobody else was aware, then it’s easier to do.

I don’t get this logic?? Is he implying someone would’ve tried to sabotage the proposal if theyd known lol? Surely telling his family would’ve helped since they would know to give them space and alone time…
He probably meant the less people who knew the less chance there was of someone letting something slip. They seemed to have been on holidays a couple before he proposed. If I was away with someone who I knew was going to propose to their other half I'd be wondering when they were going to do it. I'd be able to keep a secret though.

Reactions: 11
Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t want anything with my kids birthstones on unless/until they were safely here 😕

Reactions: 31
His logic for doing it now makes no sense. He said that they wanted to savour their big moments like buying the house and having Ottie and then give the proposal it’s own special time - but they’re pregnant with no. 2, so this isn’t really standing on its own. He just wanted to do it by his birthday and that’s all there is to it. The timing is odd and they even admitted the wedding will be a far way off. Even the proposal itself sounded very anticlimactic. He asked her on a sunbed and then they went for dinner with his family the same way they always do. No one even knew it was coming so it was probably quite jarring. For Sean to ask “why now” is laughable. He really missed his perfect moment at that firework birthday display from a few years back.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Love how Zoe cant even be bothered to upload her own video about the engagement she just makes an appearance in Alfie's :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: 7
His logic for doing it now makes no sense. He said that they wanted to savour their big moments like buying the house and having Ottie and then give the proposal it’s own special time - but they’re pregnant with no. 2, so this isn’t really standing on its own. He just wanted to do it by his birthday and that’s all there is to it. The timing is odd and they even admitted the wedding will be a far way off. Even the proposal itself sounded very anticlimactic. He asked her on a sunbed and then they went for dinner with his family the same way they always do. No one even knew it was coming so it was probably quite jarring. For Sean to ask “why now” is laughable. He really missed his perfect moment at that firework birthday display from a few years back.
I’d rather it be on a random day that a birthday (or Christmas etc) at least he didn’t actually do it on his birthday

Reactions: 4
I’ve always loved Zoe’s hair but her current styling and colouring is just so unflattering on her!
---
Also. Another fib: Zoe saying in the engagement vid that the idea of her saying ‘cmon man it’s time to propose’ is ‘just not a conversation we ever had’. Meanwhile we all very clearly remember her making it clear to Alfie that she wanted a ring and baby by 30 lmao.

But sure gaslight your viewers (and yourself?) and pretend this happened exactly as you wanted it to

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Maybe it’s just me but I wouldn’t want anything with my kids birthstones on unless/until they were safely here 😕
It's still their child though,if something were god forbid to happen before she is here they will still always know what her birth stone would've be etc I understand if she was maybe in the first trimester but at this stage if anything does happen they will have a funeral and mourn this child.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve always loved Zoe’s hair but her current styling and colouring is just so unflattering on her!
---
Also. Another fib: Zoe saying in the engagement vid that the idea of her saying ‘cmon man it’s time to propose’ is ‘just not a conversation we ever had’. Meanwhile we all very clearly remember her making it clear to Alfie that she wanted a ring and baby by 30 lmao.

But sure gaslight your viewers (and yourself?) and pretend this happened exactly as you wanted it to
the fact that none of us cant find that video anymore. it was in their previous home, in like their 2nd guest? livingroom. she was on the floor next to the sofa and I really vividly remember she stating those two demands before she turns 30.
granted I only tried to find it once

Reactions: 2
She’s thick as mince.

fiancé for men
Fiancée for women

not that hard 🥰

Reactions: 15
---

People keep pointing out that one video where Zoe joked about wanting a ring and a bump by 30. She didn’t seem serious in it at all so I don’t understand why people keep holding that over her head. Also she’s 33. It’s not that far off from 30 ffs 🤣 Anyways I’m glad I don’t have to see fans asking about their potential engagement anymore LOL.

Reactions: 8
People keep pointing out that one video where Zoe joked about wanting a ring and a bump by 30. She didn’t seem serious in it at all so I don’t understand why people keep holding that over her head.
Let's bffr. She has wanted marriage since the Beginning of her YT career. If she had to pick 10m sub or marriage 7 years ago. She would have picked the latter

Reactions: 12
Oooh next thread idea
Something along the lines of “Anxiety cured - just a ring needed on her magic finger, standby for the next vom vlogtober.”
Even helped her fly 😹
1695580087542.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let's bffr. She has wanted marriage since the Beginning of her YT career. If she had to pick 10m sub or marriage 7 years ago. She would have picked the latter
She even click baited a vlog a few years ago and titled it 'they're planning my hen do'. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
This is random and sorry if it's already been discussed- Did Louise Pentland comment on either Zoe's baby or engagement news?? I haven't seen anything. Are they still trying to claim they just 'drifted apart'? If that was the case, surely Louise would say something??

Wonder if she'll be invited to the wedding 😂

Reactions: 7
This is random and sorry if it's already been discussed- Did Louise Pentland comment on either Zoe's baby or engagement news?? I haven't seen anything. Are they still trying to claim they just 'drifted apart'? If that was the case, surely Louise would say something??

Wonder if she'll be invited to the wedding 😂
I didn’t see anything and I don’t expect her to be invited to the wedding. On the Louise thread it’s been speculated that the friendship came to the final head after Louise basically outed Zoes 1st pregnancy. Even after the hello world fiasco Louise was following Zoes private account but she’s not now.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.