Zoe Sugg #63 Vlogust was boring, her fans are in mourning, Zoe's back in bed snoring.

Did you enjoy vlogust?

• yes- it was nice

Votes: 123 31.4%
  • No- it was the most boring shit I've ever watched

Votes: 269 68.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Yupyupyup for the winning title.

Yes Vlogust is finally over, HALLELUJAH🥳:m👏 and what a borefest it was! if you missed any of it (not that there was much to miss) it consisted of 31 days of...

Zoe moaning she is tired, vlogging is too hard etc etc
Zoe sitting talking to the camera
Zoe applying her makeup
Zoe doing nothing while everyone else did everything for her
Zoe opening parcels
Zoe advertising some tit no one needs
Zoe lying down on the sofa/in bed
and to top it off she had a Christmas day in August with BFF Mark!

Now she has gone back to hibernating until (we think) Halloween or when the next AD is due.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just catching up with her videos and her perfume collection…does she think she’s any way relatable with her £150 bottles of perfume which she has about 20 of? Sorry if already mentioned.

Reactions: 17
where is Zoe and joes dad does he even see them anymore ? has he met ottie they’ve both unfollowed him on Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 8
where is Zoe and joes dad does he even see them anymore ? has he met ottie they’ve both unfollowed him on Instagram
Pretty sure Joe saw him for Father's Day or some time round then anyway. From what I can see they both still follow him on insta though.

Reactions: 6
First thread title, thank you Zoe for being so bleeping boring🖖

Was mentioned in the last thread. They still see him he’s just lowkey.
What’s their dads insta? Has he not just deleted lol.

Reactions: 6
idk if anyone mentioned on the previous thread, but did anyone think mark was just a bit.. off??? in the last vlogust video?? idk if they just seem to click less, or perhaps he's going through something atm?

Reactions: 21
idk if anyone mentioned on the previous thread, but did anyone think mark was just a bit.. off??? in the last vlogust video?? idk if they just seem to click less, or perhaps he's going through something atm?
Speaking as someone who is single and childless at 40, your married friends with kids and yourself have less and less in common as time goes on, your lives become non-relatable and maintaining a conversation of topics you can both contribute to starts to fade. Priorities are different, the daily lives we lead are different, a catch up twice a year ends up sufficing and keeps the friendship alive.

Mark is so independent, he travels all over the world ALONE, living his best life. Zoe is the complete opposite of this. Eventually the cross-over they share, like buying halloween tit at the garden centre will fade. How he even puts up with her shenanigans astounds me. As soon as Mark gets a hot man of his own, just you wait, things will change even more!

ALSO, when they were making hot chocolate they each used different whip creams, WHY? Why did they each need one themselves? Why didn't they share?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I just know that her youtube comment section are moderated. No one has that many positive comments unless they approve of it first. Seriously, in one of her vlog videos, the view count was around 500k-400k mark but the comments have only 200.

Reactions: 16
Vlogust must’ve got to me! I had a dream last night that Zoe did a video introducing her TWIN girls which they had kept as a secret the whole time and that they’d called them Darrell and Lea as in the chocolate company hahahah wtf brain?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Speaking as someone who is single and childless at 40, your married friends with kids and yourself have less and less in common as time goes on, your lives become non-relatable and maintaining a conversation of topics you can both contribute to starts to fade. Priorities are different, the daily lives we lead are different, a catch up twice a year ends up sufficing and keeps the friendship alive.

Mark is so independent, he travels all over the world ALONE, living his best life. Zoe is the complete opposite of this. Eventually the cross-over they share, like buying halloween tit at the garden centre will fade. How he even puts up with her shenanigans astounds me. As soon as Mark gets a hot man of his own, just you wait, things will change even more!

ALSO, when they were making hot chocolate they each used different whip creams, WHY? Why did they each need one themselves? Why didn't they share?

Mark is dairy free and Zoe isn’t. He used a dairy free creamer.

Reactions: 18
I think if anything he was just a bit bored and over the OTT Christmas in August and Halloween crap.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.