Zoe Sugg #61 Forced to do vlogust to get out of her pit, now her viewers are bored to sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also loved how Alfie’s compliment to Zoe was that she doesn’t give up on her child like she does on everything else, but adds that it’s because it’s simply just not possible.

Also that she just never tries to improve herself. AS A COMPLIMENT. And she accepted it happily. And I know he didn’t say these with bad intentions, but it’s so funny how there’s literally nothing he could think about to appreciate about his partner of like 10 years.
Omfg literally this. If I were Zoe I’d be so sad that he could think of literally nothing positive to say. they were all negative traits that he was desperately trying to spin into positives but it just wasn’t happening. Not blaming Alfie because it just solidified what we already know about Zoe 😂 but still that was harsh to watch

Reactions: 26
Omfg literally this. If I were Zoe I’d be so sad that he could think of literally nothing positive to say. they were all negative traits that he was desperately trying to spin into positives but it just wasn’t happening. Not blaming Alfie because it just solidified what we already know about Zoe 😂 but still that was harsh to watch
Nah sorry, he is to blame. Ok he didn’t want loads of editing to do but he could have spent some time to think of a decent answer which weren’t backhanded compliments and if he literally has nothing nice to say, why the duck is he with her?!
If that was all my partner would say about me, I’d be gutted.

Reactions: 11
I think this vlog month was a huge mistake. They’re showing not only how little they have going on, but how terrible they are as parents. Exposing yourself to viewers without seemingly a thought in how they come across is incredibly naive. This could damage the brand and make it difficult in the future. Also, STOP SHOWING YOUR CHILD - did you learn nothing from the saccone jolys?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can't stand people who use the word Anxiety Willy Nilly... everyone has some sort of anxiety but it's an insult to use it like she does...
I was diagnosed with Agoraphobia and I can't even begin to tell you how hard CBT and exposure therapy is! She hasn't got a bleeping clue...!! And Agoraphobia just in case people thinks it's not being able to leave your home, mine is actually a fear of having another panic attack in public places my mind feel are unsafe. It's horrendous! 😞

The way she talks about it, sounds like Agoraphobia yet will happily go everywhere people are paying her to go too... but a nice meal out where she may have to pay. Oh no she has anxiety and couldn't go. duck off!
I can't believe how she talks about what an anxious day she's had with a smile or laugh. Mine takes weeks to leave my system and I've never laughed about it on the same day

Reactions: 9
The cognitive dissonance of saying they don’t want Ottilie to have public social media or work in social media as an adult when they’ve already made her into a little social media celebrity is really something!

Reactions: 40
all that chat about living somewhere else than brighton.... i cant believe theyve never had a conversation about their future plans - alfie wants to retire abroad, zoe cant think of anything worse.

sorry but that just feels like such a basic thing you should be aligned on in a long term relationship or atleast aware of before you randomly get asked the question. surely if you are working towards a shared life together, youd know what each want?! im just baffled.

its so clear they dont want the same things in life and dont have the same vision for their future and are just stuck together.
I think with Alfie sometimes though he likes the idea of things like that but would he actually do it?

Reactions: 13
I think with Alfie sometimes though he likes the idea of things like that but would he actually do it?
When he comes out with silly things like that it reminds me of my husband, he’s always saying he’d love to do this and that move here and there but I know for a fact the reality is he’d hate it 😂 Alfie is all ideas but if he put those ideas into action he wouldn’t enjoy himself nearly as much as he expected because he likes the idea of it more than the doing it.

I recently found myself watching his vlog where he woke up one day and decided to have breakfast, lunch and dinner in 3 different countries and got his mate to tag along, he didn’t plan any of it and I felt like you could see he was regretting it at the end.

Zoe is realistic in terms of, she knows her limits and even though she’s boring and repetitive at least she stays true to it. Alfie wants you to think he’s one way when he’s actually another

Reactions: 16
Nah sorry, he is to blame. Ok he didn’t want loads of editing to do but he could have spent some time to think of a decent answer which weren’t backhanded compliments and if he literally has nothing nice to say, why the duck is he with her?!
He’s to blame for his tit answer agreed - he’s not to blame that Zoe has literally nothing going for her anymore. They’re together because of the brand they’ve built and all the money.

Reactions: 5
Zoe saying she used to work hard is such a joke. She always did the bear minimum and huge opportunities would get thrown on her lap and she said no to most of them I bet. I can’t recall a time she was ever grafting. It was lucky and looking cute and chirpy that got her a following early on and she got chummy with other YouTubers and bloggers.
I heard a random interview with presenter Chris Tarrent on the radio the other day and he was saying something along the lines of what he does in showbiz not being a proper job and it’s fun and not hard work. I got bored and switched stations but was refreshing. Pisses me off all these people in the public eye who have got very rich talking about how
Also love the excuse for filming Ottie being she/they can look back on the vlogs etc. You can film her without uploading it for the world to see, so that's a load of crap. Its quite clear they use her for views because if like they say they wont film her when she gets older then why film her now? ok maybe a quick glimpse here and there would be nice for the fans but theres no need to film her at all.

Its also clear they are finding parenting hard (the little they actually do) so I don't know what will happen when baby no2 comes along.
Yeah they can bang on about what good parents they are as much as they like. Even demonstrating it but I will always think they are tit for sticking Ottie’s face all over the internet. Zoe is friends with The Anna Edit. That is one thing I will not criticed Anna on. She’s kept Ralph off her channel beyond the odd back of head, and not used him as a sales prop. It’s such a shame for Ottie that Zoe and Alfie didn’t do the same. They are seeing her simply as an extension of themselves and making assumption that she will want to look back on these public videos etc. As others have said they could have filmed things just for her and edited her out of the public videos.
Alfie said years ago he would never become a family vlogging and yet here they are.

Reactions: 13
He was being honest which I find refreshing! It’s not the place to be honest perhaps, but he was very diplomatic and tactful. Zoe is self aware in terms of what she needs and wants, but doesn’t seem to have a lot of awareness of the needs of others.
He’s with her now because it’s part of their brand! I also get the impression that he is trying to help her in other ways, suggesting doing vlogmas this month as a way of getting her out of bed for example.
Who knows if they will still be together in 5 or 10 years time!

Reactions: 11
I listened to the whole vlog yesterday.
and they booked a holiday for september? who else thought theyd do it august so they get something else to vlog? no they really are just disappearing to do absolutely nothing lol

Reactions: 6
He’s to blame for his tit answer agreed - he’s not to blame that Zoe has literally nothing going for her anymore. They’re together because of the brand they’ve built and all the money.
Oh yes, not blaming him for how Zoe is, only she is in control of that. I just think, bearing in mind this will be seen by god knows how many people, he could have taken time to have a think. And he laughed about it knowing how it would come across. To me, just came across as a bit mean but that’s just how I took it.

Reactions: 4
Zoe is realistic in terms of, she knows her limits and even though she’s boring and repetitive at least she stays true to it. Alfie wants you to think he’s one way when he’s actually another
yeah i think youre right here.

small thing - but like the other day with the tattooed mouse doll. he thinks hes this big cool tattooed dad, but the reality is way off 🤣

Reactions: 10
Just finishing watching vlog day 11 and those two talking about Zoe’s pregnancy was the most self-indulgent thing I’ve ever heard - Zoe is literally number one in her mind. And alfie saying the baby is in ‘Zoe’s stomach’ hmm…. Think you need a biology lesson there alfie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alfie has a new tattoo. He’s gotta catch up to that little tattooed mouse toy.
he is getting such tiny tattoos. it will take forever til he is all "tattooed up dad"

also the fact that some people aint getting its otties initials and is saying its word in swedish - their demographic is in the majority dense lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He needs to get an actual piece done if he wants to fill up his space quicker. He’s getting so many dainty girly tattoos

Reactions: 7
I wonder how they'll eventually phase Ottie out of their social media, surely with them being so known they'll never be able to do that if she goes to a public school. I wonder why they've chosen to do it also as they didn't really state?

Reactions: 3
by the time they stop showing ottie, she may be older and have her own social media so it won’t make a difference if they show her or not, as she may just film herself. At least then it’ll be her choice but it will be all she knows.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.