Zoe Sugg #61 Forced to do vlogust to get out of her pit, now her viewers are bored to sh..

Will Zoe do 31 days of Vlogust?

• Yes- Alfie will make her

Votes: 117 25.0%
  • No- of course not she's pregnant

Votes: 245 52.4%
  • Maybe-She needs to get all the brand deals in

Votes: 106 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! thanks to @Catherinebleck for the best title suggestion :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes Zoe has finally got out of her pit and is doing Vlogust as she wont be doing vlogmas this year due to the baby being due in December.
We are only on day 4 and are already dying of boring from the same tit (which is not a lot) different day:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

-Since she emerged from her bed she has uploaded AD after AD videos including a #gifted trip to Peppa Pig world. Anxiety what Anxiety???
-She has another collab with Carrie Elizabeth coming out this month
-In case you missed her mentioning it for the hundredth time she is pregnant!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry but her nostalgia obsession is bleeping weird. Everyone likes reminiscing every once in a while but she is OBSESSED to the point surely it’s not healthy - putting on a 10 year old eye shadow because of nostalgia instead of buying a new one when she’s a literal millionaire.

also ottie playing hide and seek and literally blending in to the sofa in all her beige was something else

• Sick
Reactions: 60
So still to come in this thrilling month of videos....

Christmas in August with BFF Mark
A Q&A with Alfie
Getting Alfie to Read out her and Joe's school report cards and they have to guess which one of them its about
Sorting out her makeup

I'm losing the will just writing it down :sleep: :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but her nostalgia obsession is bleeping weird. Everyone likes reminiscing every once in a while but she is OBSESSED to the point surely it’s not healthy - putting on a 10 year old eye shadow because of nostalgia instead of buying a new one when she’s a literal millionaire.

also ottie playing hide and seek and literally blending in to the sofa in all her beige was something else
Her using those disgusting MAC shadows was horrifying to watch 🤮

Reactions: 10
Her using those disgusting MAC shadows was horrifying to watch 🤮
I'm not being horrible but I genuinely think there is something not right with her. I mean all her money and she's using years old makeup :oops: Just buy a new one! She is so immature and stupid she is regressing more every time I watch her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah it’s a weird word to say, doesn’t roll of the tongue! Don’t think it’ll stick somehow.
I am for augustmas 😂 so she could have done a whole week christmas themed instead of just one day with mark

Reactions: 6
I'm shocked how much sugar she and O consume!
Seriously, this is not normal, right?
She eats/drinks either sugary stuff or savoury carbs with sugary sauces.
O is having chocolate like she's an adult... Zoe saying O would want chocolate icing is not appropriate for her age at all, nor the frequency we've seen her giving chocolates to a not-yet-2 year old.
I don't understand.

However... That sugary diet and zero exercise (really, you cannot cope with a walk at 21 weeks?) really is catching up to her. Ah!

Will she change her ways? Nope, but can someone please redirect O to a regular diet, please?

Also, I want to add, I find O's language development normal, not above average, as some are pointing out. For a non-bilingual she's speaking a fair amount of words.
What I enjoy seeing from O is her outdoorsy energetic self! Yeah, keep giving her lots of sugar Zoe!!! 💥

Reactions: 26
Her hair is really pissing me off, I wish she would just do something different with it, half your half down, pony tail ect just stop with the curls they look tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not to start a car seat debate but in vlog 2, around 4.38 I saw Ottie is now forward facing- anyone got any idea what car seat it is by any chance? :)

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Funny how she's managed to get out of her pit for the time being to do fake shitmas.
Also. All the recent interactions with Ottie is a bit odd. Reading here are we Zoe ?

Reactions: 10
Someone is definitely reading here and feeding back to Zoe. She's forcing herself to interact more with Ottie. It's not natural at all. It's almost through gritted teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She really has nothing about her thats why she makes pregnancy her whole personality. I really cant see how Alfie isn't bored to tears being with her. she does duck ALL and its not because she is pregnant as when she did vlogmas last year she was the same, always complaining she's tired, in bed or lying on the sofa.

Also like someone mentioned in the last thread her vlogs arn't natural she does things/puts things in for the vlog like baking with Ottie, sorting out her makeup. So can you imagine what her day to day is like when the camera is off? :oops:
What she thinks is a busy day is a relaxing Sunday for most people where they just take it easy and potter about before they are back at work on Monday!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.