Zoe Sugg #61 Forced to do vlogust to get out of her pit, now her viewers are bored to sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Zoe telling Ottie that baby no.2 is being delivered at Christmas like the GrinchšŸ˜­ the level of disrespect she already has for this child

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Thread title suggestion : Zoe Slugg #62 3 months in bed, Vlogust is dead, slathering make up on her tiny pea-head. (Also, she's pregnant, have you heard?)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
bleeping hell, Maddie or someone else has been at it again reading here and reporting back. They've addressed not showing certain aspects of Ottie as it being their choice. It was mentioned on here a million times, how they never shared anything about weaning, vaccinations, breastfeeding etc. Apparently, it's their choice, guys. And not at all because the paid help or Tracey did it all for them. Honestly, the first year of baby's life is absolutely draining with constant sleep regressions and growth spurts. They did not go through it like any other normal parents. And also Zoe hun, if you really cared about what Ottie will think of what is shown of her in these videos, you wouldn't constantly laugh at everything she says and does.

Reactions: 24
bleeping hell, Maddie or someone else has been at it again reading here and reporting back. They've addressed not showing certain aspects of Ottie as it being their choice. It was mentioned on here a million times, how they never shared anything about weaning, vaccinations, breastfeeding etc. Apparently, it's their choice, guys. And not at all because the paid help or Tracey did it all for them. Honestly, the first year of baby's life is absolutely draining with constant sleep regressions and growth spurts. They did not go through it like any other normal parents. And also Zoe hun, if you really cared about what Ottie will think of what is shown of her in these videos, you wouldn't constantly laugh at everything she says and does.
Alfie says she spent ages when Ottie was weaning preparing and freezing food for her to try etc (dont believe that for a minute TBH) but why not film that? would be interesting for new parents to see what she was preparing.

Reactions: 31
Alfie says she spent ages when Ottie was weaning preparing and freezing food for her to try etc (dont believe that for a minute TBH) but why not film that? would be interesting for new parents to see what she was preparing.
Lol. Amanda or Tracey did that. Unless blended Domino's and Nandos can be made into baby -weaning food.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
40+ mins of them boasting about how perfect they are as parents. Yawn. Also, who doesn't give their kid a kiss or put their arm round them for a quick cuddle after putting a plaster on? So petty but i found it odd.

Reactions: 30
40+ mins of them boasting about how perfect they are as parents. Yawn. Also, who doesn't give their kid a kiss or put their arm round them for a quick cuddle after putting a plaster on? So petty but i found it odd.
I think thatā€™s what I canā€™t stand the most - the way Zoe wafts around thinking and speaking like she is some kind of A+ parent when itā€™s clear to anyone with eyes that she isnā€™t.

Reactions: 18
When they said they haven't got a clue what they were doing. Yeah we can see that you just laugh and let her do anything.

Reactions: 13
all that chat about living somewhere else than brighton.... i cant believe theyve never had a conversation about their future plans - alfie wants to retire abroad, zoe cant think of anything worse.

sorry but that just feels like such a basic thing you should be aligned on in a long term relationship or atleast aware of before you randomly get asked the question. surely if you are working towards a shared life together, youd know what each want?! im just baffled.

its so clear they dont want the same things in life and dont have the same vision for their future and are just stuck together.

Has she ever said what is the main trigger for her anxiety? Like the health of the baby is common in pregnancy or anxiety about the birth etc
She said she used perfume and earphones to deal with it when out but that's not really. Finding out what is the source of the anxiety and questioning it would be better help. Sounds like she needs to learn about anxiety more and the brain the amygdala.

Reactions: 10
Has she ever said what is the main trigger for her anxiety? Like the health of the baby is common in pregnancy or anxiety about the birth etc
She said she used perfume and earphones to deal with it when out but that's not really. Finding out what is the source of the anxiety and questioning it would be better help. Sounds like she needs to learn about anxiety more and the brain the amygdala.
Echoing what everyone has alluded to in this thread but Iā€™m sorry, perfume and earphones is not a solution for someone who has real anxiety that made them unable to do anything for 4 months. She needs real help and the people around her to stop enabling her pathetic behaviour.

Reactions: 22
Echoing what everyone has alluded to in this thread but Iā€™m sorry, perfume and earphones is not a solution for someone who has real anxiety that made them unable to do anything for 4 months. She needs real help and the people around her to stop enabling her pathetic behaviour.
It's because the anxiety doesn't exist to the level she is portraying. Given all the brand deals, ads, sponsors, collbas in August, there must have been a lot of work and conversations with brands in the lead up. Was she taking these from her bed? When was the photoshoot for the crap jewellery?

I just don't buy the 3 month hiatus story, it's a lie, none of this adds up. People with this level of anxiety, don't then just wake up one day at 3 months and start living their life as if nothing happened. And I certainly wouldn't use perfume and earphones as a coping mechanism to go into town with severe bedridden anxiety to take photos for instagram. MY GOD.
---
Imagine being so privileged, that while your toddler sleeps, you eat pick'n'mix and lay on the couch watching TV until she wakes up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
its so easy to say all this tit, then we just see alfie do everything alone. Both parents have completely flexible schedules and are at home. Zoe missing her naps reflects how much free time she has.

Reactions: 9
Is she really sitting here saying ordering presents and buying wrapping paper is life admin?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It would be interesting for new parents, but not for her actual main demographic, children and pedophiles

Reactions: 4
Also love the excuse for filming Ottie being she/they can look back on the vlogs etc. You can film her without uploading it for the world to see, so that's a load of crap. Its quite clear they use her for views because if like they say they wont film her when she gets older then why film her now? ok maybe a quick glimpse here and there would be nice for the fans but theres no need to film her at all.

Its also clear they are finding parenting hard (the little they actually do) so I don't know what will happen when baby no2 comes along.

Reactions: 22
She was busy the whole morning, because she had to sort out peopleā€™s birthdays. The one time I almost believed sheā€™s actually done something job-related she was literally just ā€œsorting out peopleā€™s birthdaysā€. Incredible. Absolutely incredible. What does her to-do list must look like?
  • inhale air
  • exhale air
  • think about having anxiety
  • interact with a piece of object
  • ignore all responsibilities of being a mother
  • think about how Iā€™m pregnant
  • chat tit while applying expired makeup
  • complain
She baffles me.
---
Also loved how Alfieā€™s compliment to Zoe was that she doesnā€™t give up on her child like she does on everything else, but adds that itā€™s because itā€™s simply just not possible.

Also that she just never tries to improve herself. AS A COMPLIMENT. And she accepted it happily. And I know he didnā€™t say these with bad intentions, but itā€™s so funny how thereā€™s literally nothing he could think about to appreciate about his partner of like 10 years.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.