Zoe Sugg #60 Disappeared for 90 deyes, now she's back but still as beige!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can think watching the vlogs when she's doing things like helping Ottie brush her teeth is that she's openly admitted she did none of that for 3 months. It's so weird.

Reactions: 8
Also, when she says "how does Ottie know this" like the watermelon and oven glove. YOU should know that when you're the primary caregiver.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh gosh 10 minutes talking about pregnancy.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
---
'If I miss a meal it does affect my energy quite a lot' well yes because you are PREGANANT. god how thick can you be!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is SO unfit it's a actually concerning. Pregnancy doesn't make you that unfit. I hope she somehow gets an awakening and starts doing some kind of exercise in the near future or she will be in grave by the time she is 45

Reactions: 19
Day 3 and I'm already dying of boredom!

Zoe Sugg# 61 doing 31 days of vlogust, oh if you really must!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God the second vlogmas is very funny. Maddie must be on here reading and reporting, hence the amount of parenting from Zoe. I love to listen to Ottie on the monitor when she's in bed say Zoe. Hun, you lived in bed for 3 months and didn't wash your hair for weeks. Let's not pretend to be a loving caring mummy all of a sudden!
I was shocked that Ottie is just laying in bed talking to herself. What toddler just stays in bed still when they can't sleep? They try to get out of the bedroom, open the gate etc.

Btw, has anyone seen any gates around their house? Or safety locks on the drawers? To anyone who is a parent their whole parenting game just laughable. It's like they get ottie for a few hours a day and then someone comes in and takes her away
Yeah they do have child safety catches on all their kitchen cupboard doors to be fair.

I agree that we know YouTubers 'create' content and that's definitely what we're seeing with Zoe it's not like Alfie's style of grab the camera and let the day roll do something spontaneous with Ottie, just film whatever camera in hand natural kinda thing Zoe stages moments of parenting like she stages positioning a camera to film make up or playing board games it's hard to explain but it's all a bit to placed for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Zoe Sugg #61 31 days of vlogging in August? More like 31 days of torture

Tried to watch today's vlog. Felt the will to live start to evaporate from me.

Reactions: 6
ZOE SUGG#61 Too boring for us to think of a thread title.

Does the idiot have no awareness? using eyeshadow that are years old, eating strawberries, raspberries without washing them first. FGS you are pregnant (as you keep reminding us) be a bit more careful!

• Sick
I'm a day late

But I thought I would add Alfies internal thoughts in day 2 vlog

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm a day late

But I thought I would add Alfies internal thoughts in day 2 vlog
View attachment 2356992
My answer to that would have been "God gave you 2 legs, you know where the fridge/ tap is". Honestly, if she hadn't just spent 3 months in bed I wouldn't have minded getting her the drink but she's going to have problems with her legs due to not using them enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
her doing trailer at the beginning of her vlogs for that specific video is so laughable.
cause if you have seen the teaser at the beginning you have seen the whole video. there is nothing to recap or to make the viewer interested in watching the rest. however I always skip them. and I am sitting here with my facemask on in my bed. zoe style 😂

edit: her tray at the beginning, still had the sticker on at the back. and then she doesnt wash the fruits. istg she never washes anything. she takes dishes etc straight from the packaging or shop and uses it ?!??!?!
is she not aware that many people touch those dishes and they collect dust etc in warehouses. she really lives in a bubble

Reactions: 10
One of the things I always think about when YouTuber’s have kids is what they’ll do when they grow up. I just think a lot of YouTubers spend most of their time at home and surely these kids are growing up to have no work ethic because they don’t see their parents go to work everyday and get an understanding that people have to work. You always hear people say about parents that are on benefits and don’t work and their kids just do the same thing (not that I agree with this opinion). I understand that Alfie and Zoe both work but not in the traditional sense and are not exactly examples of a healthy work ethic to show your children.
Sorry for the long post but I also find that a lot of children from wealthy parents struggle to find their own successes or motivations in life and they often become lost within themselves and struggle with their own ambitions and sense of self and that could potentially be the case for children of successful YouTubers.

Reactions: 13
Even when she's forced to do something for the vlogs she still does very little every day pregnant or not! and when she said 'shell we see if I can run up the hill at the same pace as Ottie ( this was the small hump in the garden) she sounded so bleeping pathetic even Alfie commented 'I feel like everyone watching this will be like its 3 metres high' of course her reply was 'yeah but I'm pregnant'

Reactions: 13
Even when she's forced to do something for the vlogs she still does very little every day pregnant or not! and when she said 'shell we see if I can run up the hill at the same pace as Ottie ( this was the small hump in the garden) she sounded so bleeping pathetic even Alfie commented 'I feel like everyone watching this will be like its 3 metres high' of course her reply was 'yeah but I'm pregnant'
She needs to stop blaming everything on being pregnant. She literally acts like it’s an illness. Most women when pregnant get on with their normal daily lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She needs to stop blaming everything on being pregnant. She literally acts like it’s an illness. Most women when pregnant get on with their normal daily lives.
Like when she took a slow evening walk then retired to bed saying she is so tired. I think its to do with her diet, doesn't eat enough and what she does eat hasn't got any nutrition its just sugar, sugar, sugar.

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion: Forced to do Vlogaust to get out of her pit, now all of her viewers are bored as sh#t

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.