Zoe Sugg #60 Disappeared for 90 deyes, now she's back but still as beige!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @cj94 for the winning title 🤭 . Yes having announced her second pregnancy Slobella is back with the #AD's and the 'me, me, me' posts but unsurprisingly she is still as boring as before only more infuriating that she sat in bed for 3 months and couldn't even brush her hair because she 'felt' sick. :mad:🙄🙄🙄

Anyway tattlers carry on tattling if you havent taken to your bed through sheer exhaustion listen to Zoe's pity party!

Reactions: 18
Why didn’t Zoe let her flip the pages over? Every time Ottie tried to do it (and probably could have done), Zoe grabbed the page out of her hand to flip it over.
Cause she’s an hole and also doesn’t realise Ottie has independence and motor skills of her own

Reactions: 21
Just watching Alfie's vlog and why does Zoe always sit on the sidelines and watch everyone play with Ottie? go and play with your daughter FFS you've been in bed for the last 3 months!
---
Even Poppy interacts better with her than Zoe.

Reactions: 30
Cause she’s an hole and also doesn’t realise Ottie has independence and motor skills of her own
I think this likely depicts her whole parenting style. Rarely present with her daughter and when she is, she has no patience with her.

Reactions: 19
New thread thanks to @cj94 for the winning title 🤭 . Yes having announced her second pregnancy Slobella is back with the #AD's and the 'me, me, me' posts but unsurprisingly she is still as boring as before only more infuriating that she sat in bed for 3 months and couldn't even brush her hair because she 'felt' sick. :mad:🙄🙄🙄

Anyway tattlers carry on tattling if you havent taken to your bed through sheer exhaustion listen to Zoe's pity party!
Omg my first ever thread title! Thank you everyone!! 🥲💕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watching Alfie's vlog and why does Zoe always sit on the sidelines and watch everyone play with Ottie? go and play with your daughter FFS you've been in bed for the last 3 months!
---
Even Poppy interacts better with her than Zoe.
She probably sits it out because her own daughter doesn’t want to play with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just always gives the impression she would rather be doing anything than be in otties company. Couldn’t even be bothered to go to the beach with them - has she ever even taken her to the park? Or seemingly wanted to do anything with her lol?

Reactions: 16
she is back out with her weird cult dresses, also its the lack of layers around her face that drags her face down. I also tried growing out my hair and my face looked so lifeless at the end. now I always have face fraiming layers. cant believe she doesnt see it
1689503527150.png

Reactions: 8
she is back out with her weird cult dresses, also its the lack of layers around her face that drags her face down. I also tried growing out my hair and my face looked so lifeless at the end. now I always have face fraiming layers. cant believe she doesnt see it
View attachment 2311659
Long hair looks horrible on her - she looked so much better when it was above shoulder length and dark.

Reactions: 45
View attachment 2311659
I’ve mentioned this before but can’t get over her crooked as duck nose and uneven shaped nostrils🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought everyone was over this fake long look anyway? It looks like horses hair.

Love how she's allowed to wear dresses with bright colours but her child is shoved in jumpers and jeans in 50 shades of beige into the summer time its baffling

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Long hair looks horrible on her - she looked so much better when it was above shoulder length and dark.
Her face is way too small for ALL THAT HAIR! And she deffo looked way better darker - her skin tone with blonde hair is a weird clash.

Reactions: 28
you guys wont believe the state their pool was in 🤢.
surprised zoe didnt look at it and then ran to her bed cause she would be rightfully doing so lol

• Sick
Reactions: 9
When she had short hair everyone wanted it long and when it’s longer everyone says it’s better short. Let’s face it: she looks crap either way because she don’t take care of herself

• Haha
you guys wont believe the state their pool was in 🤢.
surprised zoe didnt look at it and then ran to her bed cause she would be rightfully doing so lol
After Joe having an indoor pool in his new house I'm surprised Alfred isn't on the phone to some company trying to get one built (gifted obv)

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2311659
I see she’s turned the tablecloth from her M&S ad into a dress 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.