Zoe Sugg #60 Disappeared for 90 deyes, now she's back but still as beige!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well in last nights video ottie got up and snatched a book out of Zoe’s hands and threw it across the room and the pair of them just lay there and were like ok and Zoe was giggling about it. I’m not saying she needed to be told off as she’s just little but they should tell her how to treat things and not to snatch. Just teach her the nice way to do it.
Instead they’re going to wait until the new baby arrives so Ottie will associate the new baby with being told off and start to resent her, instead of her parents parenting her properly.

Reactions: 13
Not sure if it was the same clip as I cba to rewatch but if I was ottie I’d have been bored shitless too the way Zoe was reading that book 🤦🏼‍♀️ ottie is literally not even 2 years old you need to put some effort into reading to a child, make it sound exciting, Zoe sounded like she would rather have been doing anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah they are going to have some problems when the baby comes and Ottie does something they have to tell her 'no' to. She wont understand why she suddenly cant do certain things and a tantrum will be on the way.

Reactions: 20
I think the biggest plot twist we have seen was alfie actually becoming a fatherly figure
while zoe behaves like ottie is her sibling.
she seems always so distant. we dont really see her hug her or anything or kiss her on the cheek nothing. its so strange their dynamic to witness.

zoe if you are reading here. you got whole august chance to act up and pretend you actually do care about your child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can you believe its nearly time for a new thread? we deffo work harder than Zoe (but thats not hard) anyway thread title suggestions please!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The monotone way she talks to Ottie is so jarring, like how does someone go from being so high pitched and fun with other peoples kids to so dull and cold with her own?

Reactions: 21
The monotone way she talks to Ottie is so jarring, like how does someone go from being so high pitched and fun with other peoples kids to so dull and cold with her own?
Her eyes are dead when she is with her daughter…. We’ve never seen her genuinely smile and want to hug her and kiss her!!!! And I don’t think it happens irl either! Looks like she just does not feel much, it’s astonishing 😣
Laughing at Ottie and constantly looking like she tolerates her is what Zoe is as a mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Alfie is welcoming the more mature fatherly responsible role whereas Zoe thinks she's Peter Pan and never wants to grow up.

Reactions: 9
Can you believe its nearly time for a new thread? we deffo work harder than Zoe (but thats not hard) anyway thread title suggestions please!
More interested in making a Vlogust vid than she is in interacting with her own kid

Reactions: 4
Judging by the way they have let Ottie manhandle Nala without teaching her the safe and right way to play with the dog, I can only imagine she will be the same with the new baby, which in theory will require them to say no/discipline her, meaning Ottie will associate being told off with the new baby. They are in for a very big shock that’s for sure.

Reactions: 10
August vlog is 100% their way of motivating Zoe to get out of bed and put proper clothes on. It's a tactic. Probably thought up by the whole Deyes clan following a crisis meeting about Slowella.
I agree with this. Looks like it's Alfie's idea to get her motivated and up out of bed. She has to come up with ideas to fill the vlog so she will leave the house. It also looks like she's more lively and interacts with ottie and others more when the camera is on. I reckon he doesn't know what else to do to help her.
He also sounds so pissed off and fed up in some of the vlogs when she wanted to make a list instead of doing anything, and when she said it's quicker to ask him to go something. He said she won't cause she can't be arsed! It was very telling and was surprised it was left in the vlog

Reactions: 17
God the second vlogmas is very funny. Maddie must be on here reading and reporting, hence the amount of parenting from Zoe. I love to listen to Ottie on the monitor when she's in bed say Zoe. Hun, you lived in bed for 3 months and didn't wash your hair for weeks. Let's not pretend to be a loving caring mummy all of a sudden!
I was shocked that Ottie is just laying in bed talking to herself. What toddler just stays in bed still when they can't sleep? They try to get out of the bedroom, open the gate etc.

Btw, has anyone seen any gates around their house? Or safety locks on the drawers? To anyone who is a parent their whole parenting game just laughable. It's like they get ottie for a few hours a day and then someone comes in and takes her away

Reactions: 14
I agree with this. Looks like it's Alfie's idea to get her motivated and up out of bed. She has to come up with ideas to fill the vlog so she will leave the house. It also looks like she's more lively and interacts with ottie and others more when the camera is on. I reckon he doesn't know what else to do to help her.
He also sounds so pissed off and fed up in some of the vlogs when she wanted to make a list instead of doing anything, and when she said it's quicker to ask him to go something. He said she won't cause she can't be arsed! It was very telling and was surprised it was left in the vlog
It was left in the vlog because alfies the one editing them. Had it been Zoe doubt it would have been.

Reactions: 5
Yeah but does she skim through or actually watch it. I can’t actually imagine her fully watching a 40-60 minute video.
true my mistake. she did say a couple times that she likes to watch old vlogs back so idk I can put it past her to indulge herself with her own face for an hour

Reactions: 6
Love how she's trying to make out she's a hands on mother :ROFLMAO:
---
She's using a eyeshadow palette from years ago.
---
Todays vlog is an AD.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.