Zoe Sugg #59 Girl offline, it was a sign. She’s pregnant again, whine whine whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little boy is called Remy and there's been a huge amount of girls being called that recently so I'll be fuming if she uses that name.

She should be embarrassed about taking to bed for 3 months. Such a shite mother.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but until she's had to work a day in retail facing the public whilst want to vom every minute she will get no sympathy from me. She wouldn't know real anxiety if it smacked her in the face.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I do think if she had a full time job and responsibilities she couldn’t have avoided (such as taking care of her daughter, taking her to do things and play with other toddlers) she wouldn’t have got herself in such a state. Wallowing. I get that she’s showing the not so glam side and I do actually appreciate that she isn’t portraying everything being perfect but it’s just all very self indulgent.
I do think she must have been feeling terrible to let herself get in such a state but equally I think she geared herself up to have a tit first trimester and take to her bed and leave Alfie to do everything. I’ve a feeling it was Alfie pushing to have another baby and her attitude was well you have to do everything as this was your idea and look how bad it is for me.

Reactions: 20
I do think if she had a full time job and responsibilities she couldn’t have avoided (such as taking care of her daughter, taking her to do things and play with other toddlers) she wouldn’t have got herself in such a state. Wallowing.
I do 100% agree with this I think she would actually thrive with a bit of routine. She is just so far removed from reality at this point that she just doesn’t see that no one in real life could just lay in bed for 3 months and it’s literally not relatable for anyone.

also in terms of her anxiety and emetophobia it honestly seems like she doesn’t actually want to get any better or actually confront it and deal with it at all.

Reactions: 19
I do 100% agree with this I think she would actually thrive with a bit of routine. She is just so far removed from reality at this point that she just doesn’t see that no one in real life could just lay in bed for 3 months and it’s literally not relatable for anyone.

also in terms of her anxiety and emetophobia it honestly seems like she doesn’t actually want to get any better or actually confront it and deal with it at all.
Yeah I agree because No amount of lying down in bed keeps sick in really ! sorry to be gross but if it's got to come up it just does you actually cannot stop it even if you try sadly, Most people poorly in bed are still sick with a bowl next to them so her logic makes no sense at all.....makes you wonder what this bloody councillor is actually being paid for .

Reactions: 13
How did she get her hair and nails done when she was too anxious to get out of bed?

Reactions: 8
How did she get her hair and nails done when she was too anxious to get out of bed?
You can't be sick or anxious when you get your hair and nails done in your own home but you can be sick and anxious if you get out of bed to look after your child basically she'll tell you more about how it works in her vlog tomorrow night .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The pic of hair where she hasn’t brushed her hair in like a week? Surly Alfie or her mum could’ve done it for her, like if she was that bad why wasn’t those around her helping her?

Reactions: 8
The pic of hair where she hasn’t brushed her hair in like a week? Surly Alfie or her mum could’ve done it for her, like if she was that bad why wasn’t those around her helping her?
She's an attention seeker. Why cant you brush your hair just cause you feel sick? she managed to move her arms to take pics. 🙄

Reactions: 31
She’s an absolute joke at this point. So so anxious and suffering yet her number one action is to get her hair and nails done. Do people actually believe this shiz?

Reactions: 23
Princess Bullshit in her ivory tower of enablement. I feel so sorry for Alfie and the kids.

Joke's on her though because she still looks like dried dog crap after having her hair done.

Reactions: 16
What is the world coming to when tattle is feeling sorry for Tory Deyes 🤣
I truly think she should just give up on posting any content. She jumps straight into the ads after announcing her pregnancy. How she finds brands still willing to work with her and give her free stuff baffles me. Why bother watching anything from her anymore honestly 🙄
Tattle is more entertaining!

• Haha
i would be soooo embarrassed if i was her going on about how i was to anxious to leave my bed for 3 whole months when 99% of the world literally couldn't do that because they actually have to support themselves and their families still. both her and alfie have said hes pretty much been a "solo dad" since she got pregnant because zoes too anxious and sick to leave her bed, yet shes got a whole team coming over to do her hair and nails?! probably would have been easier for her to spend some time with ottie for an hour instead of organising a makeover for herself when shes not even going to leave the house afterwards!!

Amazing that her anxiety suddenly disappeared when she reached the second trimester too, which tells me that she massively built up in her mind before even being pregnant that the 1st trimester would be her out of action.

Reactions: 19
I dont feel sorry for Alfie he chose to have another baby with the pathetic woman. Its poor Ottie I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.