Zoe Sugg #59 Girl offline, it was a sign. She’s pregnant again, whine whine whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goldie is in that category of name that feels like it should belong to a pet before a baby, to me anyway… 🤣
cliche but. a golden retriever.

I for one never heard about ottilie before. otto yes but not that. I wonder if she is gonna find a wallpaper with her 2nd daughters name and its gonna be not bacon and eggs but something else that is absurd.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I taught a girl who was called Octavia but everyone called her ottie. That’s the only time I’ve heard that abbreviation. Although I was in a soft play and heard someone say ottillie but the child was older than Paye so they didn’t copy zalfie 😂

Reactions: 6
I feel like a lot of these influencers pick from the same bunch of names. Jess also had Ottilie on her list. In the end she named her daughter 'Robyn Wilde.'
Yeah, they don't have an original thought in their brains. Ethan from the Sidemen and his girlfriend called their baby Olive Ottilie

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'll throw my hat in the ring with a name suggestions for what it's worth 😂

i do keep thinking Romillie/Romilly only because i think they'll want to choose something they can shorten again like Ottie and Romie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The woman Zoe did a collab insta filter with has a Goldie (marigold) I believe. I quite like it. Jamie just had a Romy so I think that may rule that out.

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice this comment on her latest Instagram post? Surprised she even replied about this topic…. must still be desperate for a ring.
IMG_6199.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone notice this comment on her latest Instagram post? Surprised she even replied about this topic…. must still be desperate for a ring.
View attachment 2310297
She’s talked about this ring before. She wears it a lot. I don’t understand why she doesn’t wear it on the ring finder on her opposite hand to stop the questions. I think she likes the speculation.

Reactions: 15
Never forget one of the baby names on her long list was actually ‘teeny’ from the film now and then *shudders* - so I hate to think what new and crazy names she’ll come up with next; maybe buddy, inspired by Elf.
I’m sure Jovie was on the list and that is the girl in elf!

Reactions: 1
Hiii everyone - long time lurker first time poster!
I just had to come here because of that Insta post today.

I seriously think she needs mental help for her emetophobia. It comes across that she has made herself bed bound for 3 months because of that rather than it being the first trimester and that is just not normal.

How is ottie ever meant to have a normal childhood if Zoe is so terrified of being sick, news flash children get sickness bugs all the time. How will she cope with that, I can’t see her ever being able to look after ottie or even be near her if ottie got sick and that is just not fair to project your fears onto your child.

Reactions: 26
Goldie is in that category of name that feels like it should belong to a pet before a baby, to me anyway… 🤣
100% I used to have a pet goldfish called Goldie 😂

Nickname options are also awful “Gol” like scoring a goal! Or just Gold, very chavvy!

Reactions: 6
Hiii everyone - long time lurker first time poster!
I just had to come here because of that Insta post today.

I seriously think she needs mental help for her emetophobia. It comes across that she has made herself bed bound for 3 months because of that rather than it being the first trimester and that is just not normal.

How is ottie ever meant to have a normal childhood if Zoe is so terrified of being sick, news flash children get sickness bugs all the time. How will she cope with that, I can’t see her ever being able to look after ottie or even be near her if ottie got sick and that is just not fair to project your fears onto your child.
Hello and welcome to the thread 👍. Yes and I also question how long was she bed bound before she contacted that 'life coach' she calls a therapist

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.