Zoe Sugg #56 Turned 33, had honey on the bree, still no ring for Zo-eeee. Groundhog Day is all you’ll see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure where you got those numbers from but Zoe’s rate card for one story / one post starts at 10k
Exactly , at her peak she was charging £20k+ per ad . I’m sure she’s doing similar numbers still

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Talking about their location, love how they make out they are this trendy young couple in Brighton. It's like nah you live in a twee, posh, village nearby.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Talking about their location, love how they make out they are this trendy young couple in Brighton. It's like nah you live in a twee, posh, village nearby.
As much as they like to think they are, they are definitely not trendy they dress like middle aged Tories. 🤣

Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember the video Alfie did saying 'guys honestly I'm not a Torie, I can honestly say nothing could be further from the truth I'm just not a Torie' it was like he had to confess to not being a jehovah's witness or something 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Actually can’t believe it’s time for a new thread already!
Suggestion for thread title:
Zoe Sugg #57: Zoe in bed all day, is baby number 2 on the way? Or is she just lazy?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Zoe Sugg #57 Festering in her pit, her parenting is tit, now some tattlers think Alfie's Fit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
another video of alfie with a thumbnail that looks like he is a single father
and he might as well is at this point. zoe did appear at the beginning of the video- i skipped through and that was it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
another video of alfie with a thumbnail that looks like he is a single father
and he might as well is at this point. zoe did appear at the beginning of the video- i skipped through and that was it
Yeah a fleeting appearance from uncle fester. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ottie is adorable and seems to be thriving despite her mother’s absence/disinterest. The brown cap makes me sad! Give the child some colour!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ottie is adorable and seems to be thriving despite her mother’s absence/disinterest. The brown cap makes me sad! Give the child some colour!
Zoe put Ottie's hair up but apart from that does she do anything with that child? it always seems to just be Alfie. What will Ottie think when she looks back and its only ever her and her dad doing things?

Reactions: 15
Zoe put Ottie's hair up but apart from that does she do anything with that child? it always seems to just be Alfie. What will Ottie think when she looks back and its only ever her and her dad doing things?
Unless Zoe does loads that we don’t see, they just won’t be close. Ottie will be closer to Alfie and probably not trust Zoe with difficult things as she grows up. Parenting is clearly not as Zoe imagined it to be. Alfie is such a natural dad! I noticed him mentioning difficult things not just parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m just here for the pregnancy announcement, not that I particularly care 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So annoying how he says he experiences the difficult parts of parenting. But then he gets to go to his home gym and a latte class! And he was only away recently , definitely have to have a nanny especially the way the garden is. My toddler would not give me a minute to do any of those things. Ottie must be a very easy child she seems so smart

Reactions: 11
I know this is a Zoe thread but is it me or does Alfie's eyes look like he's been crying or something in todays vlog when he's on the sofa talking.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.