Zoe Sugg #56 Turned 33, had honey on the bree, still no ring for Zo-eeee. Groundhog Day is all you’ll see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe and Alfie have a huge and what could be beautiful garden too, they just cba to look after it or let it flourish so it ends up dead with plastic tit everywhere. They’re so rich they could even hire a gardener

Reactions: 8
Have you guys seen his teeth and lack of a jaw? But actually, what makes him real ugly is his personality. He's basically a cult leader and former club promotor that had an event called "knickers for licqueur." Even Alfie is a better prospect than Niomi's fiance.
Ok that's another story 😅
Usually I find people attractive 80% based on their personality. If you told me he's a very sweet guy who cares about people and is a genuinely good person, I'd say he's quite attractive.

But that piece of information made him a very ugly person as a whole.

Also yeah, the teeth are a bit too much. I really don't like perfect teeth, they make everyone look like jim carrey in the mask or that fake inspector gadget

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Zoe and Alfie have a huge and what could be beautiful garden too, they just cba to look after it or let it flourish so it ends up dead with plastic tit everywhere. They’re so rich they could even hire a gardener
They do hire a gardener.

Reactions: 1
Since Zoe doesn’t do anything at all, what’s their income? I think I’ve read here that Alfie owns a house/space and people pay rent? I might be misremembering. And then, it’s Alfie’s videos/ads and future self? I’m curious to know how they can spend so much money when only one person works and his brand isn’t even successful. Did they make so much money from youtube back then that there’s still left now?? I’m confused 🙈

Reactions: 3
Since Zoe doesn’t do anything at all, what’s their income? I think I’ve read here that Alfie owns a house/space and people pay rent? I might be misremembering. And then, it’s Alfie’s videos/ads and future self? I’m curious to know how they can spend so much money when only one person works and his brand isn’t even successful. Did they make so much money from youtube back then that there’s still left now?? I’m confused 🙈
Zoe owns the old Zalfie house and rents that out for about £3k a month. She will be making about £6k when she does her AD's on youtube and Insta

Reactions: 9
I just took a look at the listing, and the pictures of the outside really show you how ginormous the Zalfie mansion is. It towers over the neighbour's house, even though that is quite a sizeable place too (3 bedrooms, 152 sq m)
Yep and they've turned it into a 3 bedroom thanks to using the other room as offices 🤣

Reactions: 2
They
Never spend and money, they get everything gifted.

Reactions: 5
Oh okay so I found both houses. Interesting to know that both are blurred still on Google earth.
---
I really hope they get some new annoying af neighbours.
House is quite pretty tbf, I think I could cope with having Lazy and Aldofo as neighbours considering the size of the garden.

Reactions: 4
Zoe owns the old Zalfie house and rents that out for about £3k a month. She will be making about £6k when she does her AD's on youtube and Insta

I’m not sure where you got those numbers from but Zoe’s rate card for one story / one post starts at 10k

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope the new neighbours have little kids so Ottie can have some friends😪 and please let those kids have regular kid toys and clothes full of colors so she at least know that theres other shades besides beige and brown

Reactions: 9
So what did we get from slobella this week on ig a pic of Ottie, a pic of herself and a pic of some flowers :rolleyes: groundbreaking!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.