Zoe Sugg #56 Turned 33, had honey on the bree, still no ring for Zo-eeee. Groundhog Day is all you’ll see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Zoe recap could just be copy and pasted from thread to thread for years

Ate brunch
Wore a stupid hat
Dressed the baby like a victorian orphan
Got ugly nails and tit hair extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 98
Love the title thread 😆 A recap I hear you say well.....
Its still groundhog day in Zoeland as..

Zoe continued to be too busy for work but she found time to go out for meals and get her nails done.
She has been uploading quite regular but of course the main reason for that is she wants the easy moneyyyy🤑🤑🤑
She continues to dress poor Ottie like a child from the 1950's aka a mini version of Amanda (alf's mum)
She is still living in the past and dragging poor Ottie into it as well by planning to take Ottie to a theme park in Isle of white she went to as a kid.
While BFF Mark was having a fun time in Disneyworld Florida Ottie was at a aquarium in Brighton #lifeisntfair😭

Zoe turned 33 and received a Colin the Caterpillar cake and Percy pig sweets from M&S. tell me you act like a child without telling me you act like a child
she also decorated the non-mansion with loads of balloons and decorations and had a breakfast platter with the same old people, which was predicted by us Tattlers.🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
33 and still not engaged… if she didn’t want it that’s perfectly fine but it’s the fact she does want it and he’s still not done it…

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If she had any gumption she'd propose to Alfie but that doesn't fit in with her princess perfect plans

Reactions: 26
To be fair Alfie seems the type to have his masculinity easily shattered so I think he’d absolutely hate and almost find it an insult if Zoe were the one to propose to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just saw that they hired a pizza tent to come to their house to cater for the family as though it was their own private food festival and I can’t handle how cringe that is 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
She looks the worst she's ever looked in all of these photos. Gaunt, tired, sunken in face. Horrible. Tracey really did a number on her with the whole food thing as a kid.

Reactions: 19
Why the hell is alfie still wearing his cap in the SPA! Is he afraid his pea size brain will fall out if he takes it off? I’d be embarrassed to be seen with him.

So proud of myself that Zoe inspired me to come up with this thread title - thanks for living that beige life Zoe, you make it so easy.
*pats back* 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hiring a pizza tent for maybe 10 people max is so embarrassing.....just order Zoe's favourite Domino's instead

Reactions: 29
33 and still not engaged… if she didn’t want it that’s perfectly fine but it’s the fact she does want it and he’s still not done it…
Thing is, if he doesn't want to he shouldn't have to. I hope Zoe has changed her mind about how she used to feel about marriage and that she is happy with where they are now. It's a conversation that should have (and hopefully did) happen before they had Ottie.
---
Hiring a pizza tent for maybe 10 people max is so embarrassing.....just order Zoe's favourite Domino's instead
Probably an unpopular opinion but Domino's is awful.

Reactions: 17
seems like the guests were cordially invited by the caterer and not Zoe 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gutted when you’ve become a millionaire, forked out for the house, birthed a child and given up your dreams of being a young bride….no ring this year Zoe but here, have a pizza. Very thoughtful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did she order the flower birthday cake for herself? I don’t know about anyone else but if we’re gathering for someone’s birthday, we will usually discuss the cake (as in, who is buying/making it) so we don’t have multiple. Did Tracey not mention to Alfie “don’t worry I’ll make a cake”, which let’s be honest is always nicer than a shop bought one for the thought if nothing else. Feel like Zoe must have ordered the cake herself which is just sad 😂😂

Reactions: 20
Did she order the flower birthday cake for herself? I don’t know about anyone else but if we’re gathering for someone’s birthday, we will usually discuss the cake (as in, who is buying/making it) so we don’t have multiple. Did Tracey not mention to Alfie “don’t worry I’ll make a cake”, which let’s be honest is always nicer than a shop bought one for the thought if nothing else. Feel like Zoe must have ordered the cake herself which is just sad 😂😂
Well Tracey's cake wouldn't be instragrammable enough for Zoe! On Alfie's pics Zoe sat with a load of presents around her doesn't sit right with me when...

A. she doesn't need anything
B. in this economy crisis tone deaf comes to mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.