Zoe Sugg #56 Turned 33, had honey on the bree, still no ring for Zo-eeee. Groundhog Day is all you’ll see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So annoying how he says he experiences the difficult parts of parenting. But then he gets to go to his home gym and a latte class! And he was only away recently , definitely have to have a nanny especially the way the garden is. My toddler would not give me a minute to do any of those things. Ottie must be a very easy child she seems so smart
They have a gardener. I don't mind him admitting about difficult parts of parenting, I guess it is hard seeing as he's the only parent doing any parenting! 😊

Reactions: 10
They have a gardener. I don't mind him admitting about difficult parts of parenting, I guess it is hard seeing as he's the only parent doing any parenting! 😊
Tracy also seems to do lots of Zoe and Alfie’s garden when she’s there.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think that was completely set up that Zoe appear briefly in the beginning of his vlog?
So weird for her to not address the fact that she's been absent from everything for ages now with the odd random post if she not pregnant

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think that was completely set up that Zoe appear briefly in the beginning of his vlog?
So weird for her to not address the fact that she's been absent from everything for ages now with the odd random post if she not pregnant
Also Alfie hasn't addressed it and said 'Zoe is still unwell' or 'Zoe is feeling a bit better now' etc

Reactions: 11
Also Alfie hasn't addressed it and said 'Zoe is still unwell' or 'Zoe is feeling a bit better now' etc
Do you think it’s probably causing some strain between them so he’s just not mentioning it or her. Because if my partner told me they had a cold and needed 3 weeks in bed and left me to care for our dog and child alone I’d be really pissed off.

Reactions: 20
It’s all very cryptic like the Poppy thing. Zoe could lounge around the house vlogging and nobody would think it was odd!

Reactions: 7
Do you think it’s probably causing some strain between them so he’s just not mentioning it or her. Because if my partner told me they had a cold and needed 3 weeks in bed and left me to care for our dog and child alone I’d be really pissed off.
I thought that was probably why he mentioned about its 'all not easy with a toddler' because he's doing 95% off the child care. Whether she is pregnant or not it must be a strain on their relationship to leave it all on him while she lounges around.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought that was probably why he mentioned about its 'all not easy with a toddler' because he's doing 95% off the child care. Whether she is pregnant or not it must be a strain on their relationship to leave it all on him while she lounges around.
Definitely like I don't understand why ya wouldn't want to go with your toddler to the beach and your partner. So strange to not go spend quality time

Reactions: 17
I think he put that in as a "I'm doing everything and it's hard" because he's desperate for people to speculate about baby #2
Ugh just thought we're going to have the whole "Alfie's been so amazing doing everything for Ottie" from Zoe when she finally announces 🤢

Reactions: 8
Definitely like I don't understand why ya wouldn't want to go with your toddler to the beach and your partner. So strange to not go spend quality time
Yeah I don’t get this at all - why wouldn’t you want to spend quality fun time together? Unless you absolutely couldn’t cause you had to work which we all know isn’t Zoe.

Reactions: 8
I don't want to be a dick but if you already have one toddler and spend zero time with them, are you really going to enjoy having two children? or will alf just be looking after 2 while she makes other excuses
---
It’s all very cryptic like the Poppy thing. Zoe could lounge around the house vlogging and nobody would think it was odd!
whats the poppy thing?

Reactions: 11
Maybe Alfie is looking that depressed because Zoe is indeed pregnant and he just realized this is the rest of his life, forevermore.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.