Zoe Sugg #52 Alfie took his mum to France, did Zoe get that engagement ring? no chance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re doing a future self / Zoella collaboration kids line of tracksuits 🙄🙄

Oh wait not just kids. They’re matching kids and adults tracksuits - even worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t Joe have this old Gleam Christmas vlog where he was with Zoe and Alfie after the party and it looked like they’d had sex like right before he arrived? Or did I imagine that?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Slobella back from the dead.. promoting futureselfshop and Zoella collection .. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought they said they never worked together and liked to keep things separate? must be getting desperate. I noticed they used the thugs kid in the ad as well (the blonde haired boy).

Reactions: 19
Didn’t Joe have this old Gleam Christmas vlog where he was with Zoe and Alfie after the party and it looked like they’d had sex like right before he arrived? Or did I imagine that?
That vlog is so funny, if we're thinking about the same one. I remember one where Joe and Alfie are clearly very drunk but Zoe went back to the room early. They were at Chewton Glen for the one I'm thinking of

Reactions: 10
That vlog is so funny, if we're thinking about the same one. I remember one where Joe and Alfie are clearly very drunk but Zoe went back to the room early. They were at Chewton Glen for the one I'm thinking of
I think possibly the one electricmallows is thinking of might have been after a Gleam Christmas party? But I also remember the Chewton Glen one you speak of as well! LOL there have been so many mega cringe moments in their lives. Yikes.

Reactions: 4
I think possibly the one electricmallows is thinking of might have been after a Gleam Christmas party? But I also remember the Chewton Glen one you speak of as well! LOL there have been so many mega cringe moments in their lives. Yikes.
The one in Chewton Glenn was one of the Gleam Christmas Party's. Zoe had a panic attack or something and went back to the room. I can't remember if Alfie went back early or not, I just remember how drunk Joe was :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The one I’m thinking of was this old style townhouse where there was “Gleam” in those big neon lights 🤔 I’m not sure where it was hosted, only that Zalfie got lost of the way there

They all annoy me but this vlog is honestly so funny. I just remember drunk Joe and his two phones, if you’re feeling sad go and watch it cos it’ll make you laugh.

I never post on here (I’m a long-time lurker!) but I saw this Tiktok on my FYP and I couldn’t not share it with you all 😭 I instantly thought of our tiny queen x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is it just me or do the flowers on the tracksuits look similar to the £50 prints Poppy sells.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The one I’m thinking of was this old style townhouse where there was “Gleam” in those big neon lights 🤔 I’m not sure where it was hosted, only that Zalfie got lost of the way there
I remember which one you mean I think. Was there a swimming pool? Or was that a different party.

I remember Joe being messy drunk in Zoe and Alfie's room. They hadn't had sex. As if Zoe would. Alfie probably had a few drinks and couldn't get it up anyway.

Reactions: 5

Here's Joe's vlog of the party they had in that big house with the neon lights. No sight of Zoe or Alfie at end

just watched the future shilling + zoella ad

were there children giggling in the beginning added? that was so strange.
and they really put future self + zoella on the clothing- who would want to rock that. even if they bought it cause they liked the design..
and of course zoe herself nowhere to be seen. bet you will just see her in that outfit in one of her 2 vlogs that she will upload until january

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or do the flowers on the tracksuits look similar to the £50 prints Poppy sells.
They're so generic thesedays, didn't they come from a modernist painting a few decades ago?

How has Zoella or Alfie grown? Still slapping a logo on off the shelf clothes and charging over the odds. Imagine making as much money as them and having so many opportunities, but they still resort to this 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.