Zoe Sugg #44 Lets only parent for the gram by sticking a basket on top of the pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We’re on the lookout for the perfect low side table” god she doesn’t even make it subtle that she’s begging for companies to send her tit anymore. She didn’t have to mention the table at all!

• Sick
Reactions: 35
“We’re on the lookout for the perfect low side table” god she doesn’t even make it subtle that she’s begging for companies to send her tit anymore. She didn’t have to mention the table at all!
if we look pass that
that area is possibly the worst tv spot ive ever seen
happens if you turn the entire room into one big glasshouse

Reactions: 21
I said this before but I cant wait for all the kids to grow up and sue their parents.
its gonna be really weird to have a generation of kids who had their life documented on the internet.

I am glad our parents just had a video recorder / camera with no connection to the internet 😅
Would make an amazing Netflix documentary

Reactions: 16
I firmly believe in 30-50 years time there will be an era of middle aged weirdos who grew up on YouTube that participate in shocking documentary about the trauma of being online from birth.

Reactions: 42
Honestly I can’t get over that job description!!! ‘Restocking the kitchen’ as one of your duties!!! It sounds like 3 people’s jobs in one but also weirdly at the same time such a nothingy job?! Quite a set of skills as well, from chucking the bins out to IT repairs! Working 37.5 hours a week with only a measly 30 min break; for £25,000 when your bosses swan in now and again getting your salary for one ad alone. Hideous.

Totally agree with the person who said Zoe was the least inspiring pregnant person ever. Honestly who cares what she has to say about 3rd/4th trimester. And your daughter doesn’t need an introduction! If they decide to vlog, she’s in the background but if they don’t then just leave it!!!

Reactions: 36
What email whats this about?
I saw it on one of Gabriella's threads(I don't actually know if its real or not) but after a few months of not uploading a video, YouTube takes away your monetisation. Again, no idea if its real but I feel bad for pay, because Zoe will dress her up in affiliate links to squeeze every last penny out of her.

Reactions: 9
Honestly I can’t get over that job description!!! ‘Restocking the kitchen’ as one of your duties!!! It sounds like 3 people’s jobs in one but also weirdly at the same time such a nothingy job?! Quite a set of skills as well, from chucking the bins out to IT repairs! Working 37.5 hours a week with only a measly 30 min break; for £25,000 when your bosses swan in now and again getting your salary for one ad alone. Hideous.
Sounds like they are looking for an underpaid butler? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lets be honest we all saw in the vlogs what 'Manager' Holly did..

Sort out all of Zoe's PR packages
Go with her to fetch and carry balloons for Zoe's grandads birthday
Go with her and Mark to Homesense at 8am in the morning (xmas vlog 19)
Go with them to Tulley's to pick pumpkins and haybales
Go back to Zoe's house to unload haybales and organise the porch for autumn.

Now imagine put THAT on your CV! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's a 40 hour week with 30 mins break a day, so 37.5. Only 30 mins break in an 8 hour work day doesn't feel like enough though.
I'm in the U.S. and most work places will have you work 40 hours per week with 30 minute or 60 minute breaks, so you're technically at work for 8.5 or 9 hours a day. I agree, 30 minutes flies by so fast!

Reactions: 10
I agree that it doesn’t seem like a lot when you consider what Zoe and Alfie earn however it’s more than a newly qualified teacher or nurse which is kind of insulting

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So she's not doing vlogmas but is filming bits and uploading when she can, well OF COURSE she is she wants the adsense!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
So she's not doing vlogmas but is filming bits and uploading when she can, well OF COURSE she is she wants the adsense!
So she’s basically doing what she did last year but with even less videos, anything for the extra December ad sense moola though. She won’t get the good rate family friendly ad sense now though since she’s so cool and edgy saying duck and giggling about *willies*

Reactions: 17
Christmas is the one time of year she puts the teeniest tiniest bit of effort in, she sees the dollar signs and comes running.

Reactions: 21
She’s updated her LinkedIn recently so she may be going.
Good on her. She’s probably seen how bone idle her bosses are and realised there won’t be a job much longer. Jump before you’re pushed so to speak.

Thank you! I googled myself and had a peek. Very interesting…

also, here is the job description… highlighted is my fave part.
So babysitting Zoe and stroking Alfredo’s ego? Not for a million pounds!

The funniest part about this posting is the bit where they say they’re committed to creating a diverse environment
The staff are diverse- they’re all a slightly different shade of balayage and beige! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
F4FFE0F1-CCCE-49B0-B58A-566E5EBCF5E1.png

Oh dear lord poppy is selling candles….. I can’t 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.