Zoe Sugg #44 Lets only parent for the gram by sticking a basket on top of the pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thought Ottie was too young to be read to??? I’m shocked and not shocked at all by that. I thought it was common knowledge that it’s recommended to read to babies and children every day. I thought she would have realized that as an “author” and bookworm.
I'm a broken record but I can't help it: THIS is the woman that claimed her life's dream, nay, her life's goal was to be a mum. She spent years claiming she wanted to be knocked up asap. And in all those years she apparently never once, not even by mistake, read a single thing about child development or child care.

She's just the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
That whole bullshit post about reading to ottie was basically an opportunity to tag the gifted cardigan - because yet again every post to do with this child has some kind of freebie involved and it does my head in!!

Has zoe, an ‘author’ and supposedly someone who has always wanted to be a mum, never seen black and white books specifically for babies and thought oh perhaps I can use these from day one?? Also if you want to read to your child who cares what others do - you read to them!!!! I did from day one but friends of mine didn’t.

Reactions: 36
The next magpie book comes out on the 25th, less than 10 days. Has she done any promo at all?

I know she’s on maternity leave, but surely Team Zoella could put together a few IG story posts for Zoe that she’d just have to upload

Reactions: 13
Maybe they need to read one of her girl online books that will get Ottie straight to sleep.
''So otter this is cordially invited and this is how you plan a spring party. You post on Instagram asking for advice and then you make people do the work for you for free. This also applies to Halloween, Christmas, birthdays. Hope you enjoyed my book that'll be £20 for the read - can't have you read my masterpiece for free now can we''

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The next magpie book comes out on the 25th, less than 10 days. Has she done any promo at all?

I know she’s on maternity leave, but surely Team Zoella could put together a few IG story posts for Zoe that she’d just have to upload
Nope. She's done with it, especially since the publisher's nixed the series at book 2. It's a total flop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She is on fair weather maternity leave meaning she comes back on IG and her Zoella site when there's #AD's to be done!

Nope. She's done with it, especially since the publisher's nixed the series at book 2. It's a total flop.
Yes on the Zoella IG they posted a pic up of the second book and most of the fans were saying ' I thought it was a trilogy?' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So they will be no third book? 🤭
I have to admit I bought the first one when it came out (because I like teen thrillers), but I haven't read it so far (I kind of regret buying it in the first place 🙈). Maybe I shouldn't even bother? 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes on the Zoella IG they posted a pic up of the second book and most of the fans were saying ' I thought it was a trilogy?' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What would they have even called a third book. ‘Three for a boy’? Wouldn’t make much sense!

Reactions: 8
And they only answered to one comment saying that the person had already pre-ordered the book, completely ignoring the ones asking about the trilogy lol.
How professional.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know what the star next the product links on Zoe's video description means? Does it mean they have been gifted for free?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what the star next the product links on Zoe's video description means? Does it mean they have been gifted for free?
No it’s an affiliate link meaning if you shop using the link she makes a % from your purchase.

1BE5D5C8-CBEC-4381-A998-31DB5A948444.jpeg

Reactions: 7
he shouldnt be getting any as long zoe isnt 😂
It’s when he talks about how he wanted the order to be engagement, babies, wedding. He does realise he’s in control of that right, like he could’ve/can propose at any point? I remember there being some chat on here about him proposing when they were supposed to go to the Maldives which lines up with this timeline they’ve told us about, having a year of travelling then trying for a baby.

Reactions: 16
It’s when he talks about how he wanted the order to be engagement, babies, wedding. He does realise he’s in control of that right, like he could’ve/can propose at any point? I remember there being some chat on here about him proposing when they were supposed to go to the Maldives which lines up with this timeline they’ve told us about, having a year of travelling then trying for a baby.
100% agree, if he really wanted to propose before trying for a baby, he could have. I’m certain that one of the reasons he didn’t propose last year (knowing they would be trying for a baby in 2021) was because he couldn’t do some dramatic social media-worthy extravaganza that he could make all about himself :rolleyes:

He also could have proposed long before 2020, it’s not like they hadn’t been together long enough. I’m sure Zoe would have LOVED a Christmas-y proposal when they were in New York December 2019 or on any of the trips with Soppy and Mark

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.