Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only is she saying she can’t lift a pumpkin (fine!) then 2 stories later she says she’s healed and jumping on ferrets back. Her poor “fam” and the poor pumpkin place getting made a mug of

Reactions: 36
I don’t normally join in the Zoe threads, just pop in to lurk occasionally. But why on Earth is she saying she can’t lift a pumpkin?!? Unless they’re made of solid concrete, there’s literally no reason you can’t lift a single vegetable…
She doesn’t lift the pumpkins normally let alone when she’s had a baby. Normally holly and mark do it for her so honestly she’s just using it as an excuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Of course she can't lift a pumpkin, she's princess peahead after all! Way too smol.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I think the one thing that surprised me the most with all those stories is that Mark is only 25??:oops:. I thought he was well into his late 20s!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I think the one thing that surprised me the most with all those stories is that Mark is only 25??:oops:. I thought he was well into his late 20s!
I just googled it and it says he's born in 1990 making him 31. I think it's an inside joke they have maybe, or the facts are wrong

Reactions: 25
I just googled it and it says he's born in 1990 making him 31. I think it's an inside joke they have maybe, or the facts are wrong
Oh, must be an inside joke! It genuinely took me aback but made sense that Zoe would want to hang around with and control someone so much younger than her lmao.

Reactions: 12
Definitely a joke! When Mark first started appearing on the vlogs he would never share how old he is and they'd joke he was either super old or in his early 20s. It was hard to even find the answer on Google. He's got the same Peter Pan Syndrome as Zoe which is why they get along so well. He's 31 but dresses like a 17 year old who showed a store clerk a photo of Harry Styles.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Mark was born in 1990. It’s definitely an inside joke between them. Anyways as much as I don’t like the parents, Ottilie is really cute. I think she has Zoe’s eyes but her facial features now look more like Poppy’s. Although I do think that all babies are cute for some reason 😅

It's almost as if someone from team Zoella is in here reading what we're saying and tells zoe immediately so she can post a response straight away. Imagine being a new mother and all you're preoccupied with is opinions of strangers who don't matter
I honestly don’t think they read here. There’s no way Zoe and Alfie would even consider reading anything that is criticising them and this site is purely for that. I feel like certain things are just a coincidence

Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t think they read here. There’s no way Zoe and Alfie would even consider reading anything that is criticising them and this site is purely for that. I feel like certain things are just a coincidence
Zoe and Alfie do not read here. However 100% one of their staff does. If it was once or twice they posted about something mentioned maybe it could be a coincidence but it’s 99/100 times that they mention something we’ve discussed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It actually must be really hard to be new parents where everything you do is under constant scrutiny from your following. I wouldn’t have a clue where to start or what to do, no matter how many classes I watched or took as even with babies in my family / friends, holding them and soothing them just doesn’t come naturally and is actually quite stressful without millions of people seeing it and judging too.

But glad to see Zoe and baby are well, enjoying the time in their bubble. I really like that she’s been quite private with her so far.

Of course she can't lift a pumpkin, she's princess peahead after all! Way too smol.
To be fair in Zoe’s stories you can see Dianne struggle to lift that white one and she’s obviously way fitter and stronger than Zoe haha. I doubt she had them round to specifically set up the pumpkin porch too 🥴

Reactions: 13
It actually must be really hard to be new parents where everything you do is under constant scrutiny from your following. I wouldn’t have a clue where to start or what to do, no matter how many classes I watched or took as even with babies in my family / friends, holding them and soothing them just doesn’t come naturally and is actually quite stressful without millions of people seeing it and judging too.

But glad to see Zoe and baby are well, enjoying the time in their bubble. I really like that she’s been quite private with her so far.

To be fair in Zoe’s stories you can see Dianne struggle to lift that white one and she’s obviously way fitter and stronger than Zoe haha. I doubt she had them round to specifically set up the pumpkin porch too 🥴
I think she’s had a terrible recovery physically

Reactions: 2
Has Alfie ever had an original thought his life… Zoe puts on her story that Pay is getting big and used ‘where has my tiny newborn gone’ so Alfie steals it to make it his grid caption.

Also they’re both still on with the ‘my’ not ‘our’ they don’t seem to see themselves as partners in this.

0C150B59-BC96-4442-823C-170FA455DF1F.jpeg

2B7BC4B6-BC5F-4CE2-8EC1-340CF9809161.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I think she’s had a terrible recovery physically
Yeah know she’s spoken about it a few times on her stories on how poorly she was after birth. It’s actually quite nice to see how honest she’s been with her struggles compared to other new influencer mums who act like post-partum is a breeze when in reality it’s not 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Is the Zoella team having a laugh… your ‘pumps’ from ‘sainos’. I had to read this three times to understand it….

012CFF3F-4101-4B98-B711-E96FF2988DE4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor Ottie looks like the Deyes. Well if Zoe is active on IG it must be time to promote that dire book of hers. She makes me sick she loves to lord it over everyone and make them do everything for her. What she cant hang a wreath on the door? duck off!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.