Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well asked uncle google
and the answer is

" You can stop supporting your baby's head once he gains sufficient neck strength (usually around 3 or 4 months); ask your pediatrician if you're unsure. By this point, he's on his way to reaching other important developmental milestones: sitting up by himself, rolling over, cruising, and crawling!"

otter is far from this, when you have a baby in your hands you can usually tell if they need support or not - if you got common sense
To be fair, the time a baby can head their head up independently at least for a short time varies so much from baby to baby. Mine could by 5 weeks for short periods. That being said, I don’t think a pic where she seems to be lifting her up gives us a true picture on how she handles her baby.

Reactions: 7
To be fair, the time a baby can head their head up independently at least for a short time varies so much from baby to baby. Mine could by 5 weeks for short periods. That being said, I don’t think a pic where she seems to be lifting her up gives us a true picture on how she handles her baby.
you are right but
I mean given that dianne looks more like a mom holding zoes baby- says a lot

Reactions: 9
View attachment 814709
Uhh, shouldn't Zoe be supporting her neck a bit more? 👀 (Full disclosure, I have no idea how long you should support a baby's head lmao)
My daughters a month older and we don’t support her head anymore, haven’t for a while. She is really strong though not sure about other babies 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So put in her usual benefit if it didn't directly benefit her

I'd actually disagree with you as I did both. As a new mum I wanted to have people going through similar experiences to me who I could chat to once I was a mum. I made some amazing friends and being able to share how tit it felt, especially I the first few months, definitely got me through iy
I also agree - I went to the glorious two the NHS offered and as a first time parent they were helpful - I had no idea about the black poo the baby does after being born, or things like avoiding a full on bath for them straight away etc wearing layers but not wearing a hat. For a first time parent I’d say they are essential and helpful!

At 4 months my daughter was held by someone who had clearly never really held a baby and her head pinged back so far 🙈 she was a little baby though and early.

sorry for the personal anecdotes, just had to offer up a counter view point.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On a side note, I know he's not really relevant anymore, (was he ever lol) but imagine how giddy Alfie would be if he went on strictly and got paired with dianne 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 814709
Uhh, shouldn't Zoe be supporting her neck a bit more? 👀 (Full disclosure, I have no idea how long you should support a baby's head lmao)
Ok but I genuinely thought that this was a spooky prop at that scary farm thing. Why is she so grey. Why is her hair the same colour as her skin. Why does she look like she just crawled through that archway like like was a portal from hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does Alfie keep saying that one quote 😂
Because we keep responding to his desperate engagement posts on Instagram to remind him he's a tory twit who fancies his brother in law's girlfriend. Get a actual job Aldo or actually look after your daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just caught up and I’ve got absolutely nothing to add. There’s nothing to say as she’s just not online. I can’t make myself look at Horsey’s profile so will just carry on waiting for the third trimester video we were promised.

I’m really surprised we haven’t had any autumn/pumpkin picking content. If she doesn’t do that I will be very surprised. This run up to Christmas is when she posts. If she doesn’t bother this year it’ll be game over for her.

Reactions: 19
She didn't go to any antenatal classes they watched them online.
I'm 37 weeks pregnant and antenatal classes are all online at the moment due to covid. It may be the same where they are, unsure. But at least they did them as so many people I know didn't as they couldn't do them in person.

Reactions: 11
She's holding her just fine. Looks like she's picking her up in that shot? I am a parent and I can't see anything wrong with the way Zoe is carrying/holding/picking up her child.
The video is way more awkward looking than the screenshot lol

Reactions: 4
Official baby name statistics are out today, for 2020 births so not theirs but it's as close as you get.

Ottilie is 122nd, up 20 places in a year so looks like a fast riser and could make top 100 for the year of of Pays birth.

16 babies got Rue as a first name

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s offline because she's “struggling”, I think she’s just finally now got a viable reason to ditch social media as a full time job. She’s been tapering off for years and you can tell she hates the actual job part (loves the pay and free stuff though).
obviously PP is a very stressful and strenuous situation for any person who can bare children to go through, but I don’t think that’s why she’s not posting. I think she just can’t be arsed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m just gonna come out and say it, that baby is flippin adorable.

the stennies on the other hand …

Reactions: 34
I don’t normally join in the Zoe threads, just pop in to lurk occasionally. But why on Earth is she saying she can’t lift a pumpkin?!? Unless they’re made of solid concrete, there’s literally no reason you can’t lift a single vegetable…

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.