Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying once in her live that she misses her long hair that's why she keeps her extensions in otherwise she would've taken them out if it wasn't for her short hair. She did say though that she will take the extensions out one day.

Reactions: 5
Her chocolate brown long hair was really one of her best looks. I wonder if it won't naturally grow that length or volume anymore due to all the processing and the longer term effects of her diet. It's a shame that now we're forced to look at these stennies since she can't cope. And not that women in their 30s can't have long hair, but mid-length would look way less ridiculous on her at this stage of her life anyway.

Reactions: 20
Her chocolate brown long hair was really one of her best looks. I wonder if it won't naturally grow that length or volume anymore due to all the processing and the longer term effects of her diet. It's a shame that now we're forced to look at these stennies since she can't cope. And not that women in their 30s can't have long hair, but mid-length would look way less ridiculous on her at this stage of her life anyway.
I think the problem is they put too much hair in her, maybe with smaller bundles of hair his head won't look like it's drowning in a sea of stennies

Reactions: 12
Jesus. Whenever I think Zoe can't get any more slug like, she stoops down to a new low like not being able/willing to lift a pumpkin and do her own stupid porch decoration.

Reactions: 22
Has Alfie ever had an original thought his life… Zoe puts on her story that Pay is getting big and used ‘where has my tiny newborn gone’ so Alfie steals it to make it his grid caption.

Also they’re both still on with the ‘my’ not ‘our’ they don’t seem to see themselves as partners in this.

View attachment 816151
View attachment 816150
I'm sure he does this because he is still trying to convince himself that he has "fans" who only follow him, not Zoe. Same reason he often refers to her as his "girlfriend" when literally everyone follows him just because of Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pick up your "pumps" "Sainos". My GOD. Nothing irritates me more than the way she shortens words, but PUMPS. I had to read the first sentence through a couple times to realize she was talking about pumpkins and not picking up shoes from some shop I'd never heard of. (If I'd have seen the whole post Im sure I would have inferred from context, but I just saw the cropped image in this thread). Lord have mercy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe this woman can have so many people willing to jump to attention while she stands there barking orders, all for a bloody porch that no one sees!!! Can’t lift a pumpkin but can jump on someone’s back… ok hun, you do you.

I do and I don’t agree that zoe has been honest and down to earth about post birth experience. Yes she said about having infected stitches and that being really tough, which is good to hear, but other than that I feel she has given no indication of what it’s been like. It’s good she has kept stuff private but I don’t think she has given us a warts and all reality. From her stories today it looks like it’s been a dream world with little trips here and there to pumpkins and pastries.

Reactions: 24
Pick up your "pumps" "Sainos". My GOD. Nothing irritates me more than the way she shortens words, but PUMPS. I had to read the first sentence through a couple times to realize she was talking about pumpkins and not picking up shoes from some shop I'd never heard of. (If I'd have seen the whole post Im sure I would have inferred from context, but I just saw the cropped image in this thread). Lord have mercy.
It’s not even her writing this. This is the team she’s hired for the Zoella account. This is a professional account!

• Wow
Jesus. Whenever I think Zoe can't get any more slug like, she stoops down to a new low like not being able/willing to lift a pumpkin and do her own stupid porch decoration.
I still love how Dianne was blatantly just invited over as manual labour. Has anyone checked on Aldo after she bent over to pick up that pumpkin

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It actually must be really hard to be new parents where everything you do is under constant scrutiny from your following. I wouldn’t have a clue where to start or what to do, no matter how many classes I watched or took as even with babies in my family / friends, holding them and soothing them just doesn’t come naturally and is actually quite stressful without millions of people seeing it and judging too.

But glad to see Zoe and baby are well, enjoying the time in their bubble. I really like that she’s been quite private with her so far.

To be fair in Zoe’s stories you can see Dianne struggle to lift that white one and she’s obviously way fitter and stronger than Zoe haha. I doubt she had them round to specifically set up the pumpkin porch too 🥴
Its not that she’s under constant scrutiny it’s the fact that Zoe has talk for years how she wanted to be a mam and by the looks of it she’s either really struggling (if this is the case then come off social media) or just not a natural at mothering. At the moment Zoe is pretending she’s fine (she’s having the best time lol) and using her kid as a prop, this is was cause the scrutiny. If you think showing a picture of your child’s nappy is “quite private” then you need to look at yourself and Zoe inviting people round to do her porch is the most Zoe thing she could do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really don’t see the point of these “pumpkin patches”.

Is it just so dickheads can get pictures for their Insta? Even people I know IRL only seem to go to have a mini photo shoot.

The pumpkins look like they’ve just been scattered around a field, do you even cut them yourself? Why not just go to a supermarket, ffs.

It’s like a much cheaper version of that bit at the end of Fyre: The Greatest Party That Never Happened, where influencers were shown to be booking private jets that just sat on a runway for a few hours, so that they could get photos looking like they were on an exclusive trip somewhere.

Nothing makes me laugh more than when kids hate the things that their parents try to push on them or make out that they love.
this is really it

I am sure she will enjoy it as a child but once she reaches teenage years she will be embarrassed or annoyed by whatever zoe still thinks is festive and autumnal~

Reactions: 10
this is really it

I am sure she will enjoy it as a child but once she reaches teenage years she will be embarrassed or annoyed by whatever zoe still thinks is festive and autumnal~
She will soon get bored when she has to do it EVERY YEAR. Also didn't Zoe realise the hay bales and corn looked tit the first time round.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.