Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone said before, possibly on his thread, that they think he is trying to hide a receding hairline. Either way, his hair is atrocious!
He definitely is. Him and Alfie have that in common. But they would both do much better by having a decent hairstyle that works with their receeding hairline than trying to hide it with a bad hairstyle.

That or get a hair transplant.

Reactions: 19
I notice Zoe has not been posting much... Hope she is okay. Post partum and the loss of her grandad must be hard.

Reactions: 18
new thread thanks to @Fillyjonk for title suggestion. So update for newbies.....

Zoe and Alfie took baby Ottie out on a walk to promote the free £800 baby carrier they had been gifted and didn't read the instructions and nearly suffocated Ottie in the process but hey what's a suffocating baby when there's a #AD to be done!
Sorry to be annoying, but what?!? When did this happen what did they do! How do you accidentally almost suffocate your baby? Even Dweedle dee and dweedle tory were “smart” enough To say in a video baby stuff is one of the few things that actually reading the Manual and instructions is super important

Reactions: 2
Sorry to be annoying, but what?!? When did this happen what did they do! How do you accidentally almost suffocate your baby? Even Dweedle dee and dweedle tory were “smart” enough To say in a video baby stuff is one of the few things that actually reading the Manual and instructions is super important
I think they are referring to when they put Otter in a baby carrier wrong and had her face basically smothered by the carrier.

What the hell is Mark wearing on his head????? 🤣🤣🤣
It looks like someone cut out a picture of a Lego characters hair and pasted it to marks head x

(think this is what they are referring to by the suffocation comment)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
this is all I see
Is Poppy trying to be like Zoe? Does she have so little in her life that she looks up to Zoe and wants to be her? From her hair, to the ugly cult like clothing and the same purse and even the same way of carrying it (cross body and at around hip level. Just like Zoe had said in one of her vlogs). Poppy is probably plotting on snatching Ottie as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think they are referring to when they put Otter in a baby carrier wrong and had her face basically smothered by the carrier.

It looks like someone cut out a picture of a Lego characters hair and pasted it to marks head x

Just looking at this picture is shocking all over again… how could they ever imagine this was safe!!!

Reactions: 22

Thats the one.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2021-10-16 at 11-51-37 Stories • Instagram.png

This made me laugh so hard. This brand saw this feckless bastard and thought "tit, we better send him everything we've got!"

• Haha
Reactions: 65
View attachment 813174

This made me laugh so hard. This brand saw this feckless bastard and thought "tit, we better send him everything we've got!"
"following it for couple of months" yet you sat there and waited for them to send you free stuff
"after seeing multiple friends using their products" - such a weird lie to throw in 😅💀
on the other hand:

zoe is a bit too radio silent, otter is gonna be 1 yrs old and she is gonna upload her trimester video

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"following it for couple of months" yet you sat there and waited for them to send you free stuff
"after seeing multiple friends using their products" - such a weird lie to throw in 😅💀
on the other hand:

zoe is a bit too radio silent, otter is gonna be 1 yrs old and she is gonna upload her trimester video
That trimester video aint gonna happen!

Reactions: 10
It’s clear that Zoe now has zero interest in social media. That digital detox day is the only on brand thing she’s ever done!

Reactions: 25
It’s clear that Zoe now has zero interest in social media. That digital detox day is the only on brand thing she’s ever done!
She has answered the weekly questions on this weeks Zoella IG, her fav supermarket is M&S :oops: I'd have never have guessed that! her fav instagram account is Hailey Beiber yep that's prob why she's dressing like a twit trying to copy Hailey but cant pull it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And that's fine. I'd much rather Zoe not post any longer than have her pandering for likes and comments and interactions in such a pathetic way like Aldie Davies.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.