Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet they included Dianne in their day out. Sounds like she needed the boost after the Strictly stuff

Reactions: 30
Is there some sort of contract obligation that whenever you spend any time with Zoe, you're forced to pose and dance like a prick. Seriously

Sweet they included Dianne in their day out. Sounds like she needed the boost after the Strictly stuff
It was probably to give Zoe a boost so she could constantly remind Dianne she was able to join them because she wasn't training now. Or she deliberately organised it when she thought she'd be busy and was fuming she was suddenly free. There's no way she'd ever do anything genuinely nice for Dianne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wonder how long they pratted around those pumpkins for with a newborn in toe.

Reactions: 7
I reckon they will put the baby in a hollowed out pumpkin and take "arty"pics of her.

Anne Geddes they're not!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon they will put the baby in a hollowed out pumpkin and take "arty"pics of her.

Anne Geddes they're not!
I can't wait until they've got a toddler who shouts no at everything and will refuse t pose for a photo and hate all their shite

• Haha
Reactions: 40
On the candle topic: are you telling me someone with almost 4 million followers can't manage to sell even 500 candles? Do companies realize how little influence these "influencers" truly have?
A bit late but it says enough how relevant you are and how much influence you have as an influencer when you can not even get ~0.0125% of your audience to buy a candle. Aldie is more an "out-fluencer" lol. It also says enough Zoe doesn't even want to promote it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the hell is Mark wearing on his head????? 🤣🤣🤣
Mark is a baffling guy. He has cut his own hair for years (can very much tell from the horrible back of his head aside from him talking about it himself) and looks like he has the cap of a mushroom sitting on top of his head. The hair style does nothing for him and I reckon it's part of the reason he can't keep a man around. He meets these guys on Grindr and Tinder and then when they meet him and see that little bleeping poof on top of his head they just can't be asked. Looks like a man in his 30's attempting to stay young looking and coping teenager hairstyles, but not realizing it just makes him look like a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Which is no bad thing because I think he's struggled with his body image and was very slim, think he works out more. Just needs a proper haircut to sort out that mess on his head.
Yes he looks a lot better for it. TBH I'm surprised he doesnt go to the hairdressers.

Reactions: 14
Which is no bad thing because I think he's struggled with his body image and was very slim, think he works out more. Just needs a proper haircut to sort out that mess on his head.
I think someone said before, possibly on his thread, that they think he is trying to hide a receding hairline. Either way, his hair is atrocious!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.