Zoe Sugg #43 Alfie's a insta d#AD, Zoe just looks b#AD making money from the baby they’ve had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see poor Dianne has been dragged out too. Can you imagine having to leave the job you love and spending a day with the mean girls all within 24 hours. Hasn't the poor cow suffered enough

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
At least Holly wasn’t roped in to drive the mini bus of pumpkins this year, she must be walking Nala

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has there been a picture yet where Poppy hasn't mentioned that she's her favourite person... It's ridiculous. :D

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Skjermbilde 2021-10-14 kl. 19.52.24.png

I see Mark has learned from the best in terms of word shortening. "pump" lol

Also, odds on them actually MAKING something from the pumpkins this year?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
i dont care about alfie enough, to go on his thread again but
while zoe is having a free pumpkin field trip, horsey is trying to sell his candles and its just not going great huh
1634235861223.png

alfie if you are reading this, just put the candle next to you while having pay on your bare chest maybe itll help with the sales
or ask your gf

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i dont care about alfie enough, to go on his thread again but
while zoe is having a free pumpkin field trip, horsey is trying to sell his candles and its just not going great huh
View attachment 810377
alfie if you are reading this, just put the candle next to you while having pay on your bare chest maybe itll help with the sales
or ask your gf
haha I mean anyone who was likely to buy one it seems has been pr gifted one so that leaves who exactly to buy one?! Future self isn’t the market for candles clearly 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol at Dianne’s post! She wins the Auntie prize - pushing the pram and not dressed like an orphan

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lol at Dianne’s post! She wins the Auntie prize - pushing the pram and not dressed like an orphan
Well of course Zoe can’t push the pram she’s too small and weak.

What the duck is this woman doing in this picture…. Do you think this is what she does to seduce Alfie? this is what my cat does when he wants his butt scratched.

2B4CDADB-65CD-47AE-AF05-9ECE750E846D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
what the hell is poppy wearing/ can you remember last Christmas in Zoe vlog when they went to get the trees and Poppy had on the exact same coat as her mum.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Well of course Zoe can’t push the pram she’s too small and weak.

What the duck is this woman doing in this picture…. Do you think this is what she does to seduce Alfie? this is what my cat does when he wants his butt scratched.

View attachment 810517
This is what your cat looks like when it’s about to throw up.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I obviously have no idea why Zoe has been silent but I’m glad she isn’t posting too much of Ottilie. I know we joke around here but honestly I don’t find the photos that have been posted by family members and friends to be exploiting her. It’s usually a few photos occasionally but other then that not much. I would say Alfie has posted the most. It’s impossible for them to hide her given their job anyways.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.