Zoe Sugg #42 hashtag dadLife, look at me! I look after Pay more than mummy Zoe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe and Dianne are such a lovely genuine couple, no wonder Zoe despises her so much 😅 Pretty bad when your brothers girlfriend looks more maternal holding your baby than you do

Reactions: 31
Haha that photo with her in the background looks like when you accidentally turn your phone onto selfie mode. I’lo give her a free pass though as I looked knackered and rough with a newborn too.

Reactions: 12
Haha that photo with her in the background looks like when you accidentally turn your phone onto selfie mode. I’lo give her a free pass though as I looked knackered and rough with a newborn too.
I mean she was looking like that before having a newborn

• Heart
Reactions: 11
we need a new thread any title suggestions?
I gave one two pages back but seems very hard to come up with one when she literally does NOTHING, how is this thread still going?! 😂

I don’t follow her Insta but I go on to see what she puts, and there’s never anything new, almost like she’s staying silent in the hope she’ll be able to put a ring post out haha

Reactions: 8
I gave one two pages back but seems very hard to come up with one when she literally does NOTHING, how is this thread still going?! 😂

I don’t follow her Insta but I go on to see what she puts, and there’s never anything new, almost like she’s staying silent in the hope she’ll be able to put a ring post out haha
exactly she's THAT boring no one has bothered giving any title suggestions! Oh slobella you really need to DO SOMETHING!

Reactions: 10
She’s looking rough because her face is melting off and her hair is a scraggly stennie mess, not because she looks tired from a new born.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Zoe Sugg #43 stennies looking bad, face’s looking sad, desperate for a new ad, (can’t believe she made him a dad…)

Reactions: 41
Not people giving her a free pass in the scraggly department as if she hasn’t looked like that for the last 3 years 😫 That girl needs some water and vegetables and we all know it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Zoe Sugg #43 - Alfie's an insta d#ad while Zoe's looking b#ad, making ££ off the baby they h#ad

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Just posting a picture of his book to make us all think he’s sticking to this fad….
The book he’s reading is called happy sexy millionaire and it’s all about what it’s really like to be a millionaire and how that’s not actually fulfilling 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.