Zoe Sugg #42 hashtag dadLife, look at me! I look after Pay more than mummy Zoe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely at this point her family or friends (staff) needs to tell her to get rid of the stennies🤢
They look like dreadlocks. Which is fine but I doubt that’s the look she’s going for

Reactions: 19
I think it's really interesting to see Aldo's genuine reaction to reading her girlhood diary. Like.. He SUCKS, but even he was horrified by the fact that his girlfriend was calling other girls "tarts" at 12 years old. I mean, we've all probably said some less than kind things about school mates and such at some point but she unabashedly said cruel things like that on more than one occasion. Zoe never passed the "vibe check" for me, but when things like this resurface, it just reinforces the shady things that she's done over the years. She should be embarrassed but she's not, because she does not believe she's wrong. She seems to think she has the right to treat others however she sees fit. It's just so.... pathetic.
zoe has always embodied a priggish, pick me vibe to me. She likes to push her own self esteem up by knocking others down.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We thought it was the filter that made her face droopy but NOPE cause Joe and Dianne's face looked normal.
She's losing a battle against gravity at an age when most of us still look perfectly fine. Karma's a witch, like Ms. Zoe Sugg.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I mean, she has just had a baby. For all her flaws, it’s actually nice to see an instagrammer who genuinely looks like she’s not had much sleep & is looking exhausted & can’t be arsed to brush her hair or put makeup on. That’s real life after a baby ultimately. It’s genuinely quite refreshing. I looked pretty similar after my first 🙈😂

Reactions: 42
I mean, she has just had a baby. For all her flaws, it’s actually nice to see an instagrammer who genuinely looks like she’s not had much sleep & is looking exhausted & can’t be arsed to brush her hair or put makeup on. That’s real life after a baby ultimately. It’s genuinely quite refreshing. I looked pretty similar after my first 🙈😂
Lets be honest she looked the same BEFORE she even got pregnant so thats not it hun!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Why do some people insist on defending her for stuff that's easily debunked through a quick peruse of her insta?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Joes had roaccutane or something similar also, he posted a video on it ages ago. I remember posting about it as one point as he was talking about being depressed and his was so dry and red.. both things strong acne medication can cause. Sure enough, not long after he made a video about it. He had something called water treatment or whatever it was called also. He really should know better than to let Dianne and his sister pick at his face and use harsh products.

Reactions: 9
next thread suggestion; had a boyfriend for 9 years yet i have no ring dont me mad, but please will you support my gifted ad?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.