Zoe Sugg #42 hashtag dadLife, look at me! I look after Pay more than mummy Zoe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread well what a few weeks its been in the life of new but best ever mum Slobella....

she has been out for walks in the supermarket
posing in bed topless with only Ottie hiding her modesty alongside a load of dominoes orders
had visits from BFF Mark (although he didn't stay long) and Youtuber has been and bad actress Tarnya Burr
and now she has revealed her vagina stitches have become infected so she has to sit on the sofa all day (bet that was a change for her) :rolleyes:

meanwhile BF of the year Alfie aka dontwantadadbod has taken her breakfast in bed once and has been posing endlessly with Ottie on his chest :sick:

Reactions: 20
There really needs to come a time where Zoe sits Algae down and makes him stop capitalizing on his newborn daughter. She's what, three weeks old, and I've seen this child exploited and posted more than I've ever seen another child in history. Algae will force this kid to be like those toy channels like Ryan's Toy Review so he can get that big, fat Tory money coming in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
There really needs to come a time where Zoe sits Algae down and makes him stop capitalizing on his newborn daughter. She's what, three weeks old, and I've seen this child exploited and posted more than I've ever seen another child in history. Algae will force this kid to be like those toy channels like Ryan's Toy Review so he can get that big, fat Tory money coming in.
Never going to happen. I expect once pay is a bit bigger Zoe will be doing the same…

Reactions: 15
She wont do that she wont say anything to Alfie incase he leaves her. That's why she lets him dictate how she dresses, lets him talk to her like tit, and exploit their baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I wonder if Zoe’s ok, seems weird she wouldn’t show her bestie Tanyas products off herself and she hasn’t been on her story in days whereas Alfie can’t seem to stay away for more than a day! I feel like after the first few weeks is when reality hits and things start feeling tough with a newborn.

Reactions: 34
I wonder if Zoe’s ok, seems weird she wouldn’t show her bestie Tanyas products off herself and she hasn’t been on her story in days whereas Alfie can’t seem to stay away for more than a day! I feel like after the first few weeks is when reality hits and things start feeling tough with a newborn.
And it says a lot that Alfie can't be torn away from his phone or selfies with Pay. What a nightmare to have that as a partner if you're going through a tough physical recovery.

Reactions: 28
A little bit irrelevant but It was mentioned in the previous thread, I'm rewatching the vlog where Alfie surprises Zoe with fireworks mainly because I wanted to see people's reactions when they thought it was proposal. it did not disappoint:ROFLMAO:

The bit that made me laugh the most was when Alfie was explaining about previous bonfire nights and he mentioned that they missed it due to being in Dubai and they don't celebrate it or whatever he said. The smugness and the privileged lifestyle just radiates off him. Such first world problems Alfie, think of people who are actually struggling instead of moaning about missing some fireworks because you was in a nice hot location on the beach :rolleyes:

Reactions: 33
As the days go on, I’m noticing Zoe seems more and more quiet. I can’t help but hope that she’s okay. I’m not even trying to be funny, but Bake Off is on and she hasn’t even mentioned it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Poppy back at it again with the weird comments on posts about ottie…

View attachment 774563
Poppy acts so childish she makes joe look mature 🙄 I'm not even sure her comment was meant to be funny either. Why is she constantly trying to claim ottie as her and only her best friend?! It's alfies child not hers. are any of their other friends this overbearing?

Reactions: 62
Poppy acts so childish she makes joe look mature 🙄 I'm not even sure her comment was meant to be funny either. Why is she constantly trying to claim ottie as her and only her best friend?! It's alfies child not hers. are any of their other friends this overbearing?
I agree it’s so childish the way she’s acting about the baby. It’s not her child.

I was 13 when my nephew was born and even as a child I wasn’t this childish about the baby. I adore him, but I’m not going round telling everyone he’s my best friend or acting like I have more of a claim on him than his own parents.

Reactions: 26
I think it's the fact that Poppy has no existence or identity outside of being Alfie Deyes' sister. It's weird. Get your own life! Her and Sean are constantly mooching off of Zoe and Alfie. They used to live in one of Alfie's income properties and they were only able to afford a home thanks to Alfie and Zoe gifting them social media careers on a silver platter.

Reactions: 69
Why do they say best pal about a newborn anyway?! Find it so weird .

Never going to happen. I expect once pay is a bit bigger Zoe will be doing the same…
Yes Zoe’s time will come… when ottie is older and more interactive and can tag along on silent laughing trips with Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think it's the fact that Poppy has no existence or identity outside of being Alfie Deyes' sister. It's weird. Get your own life! Her and Sean are constantly mooching off of Zoe and Alfie. They used to live in one of Alfie's income properties and they were only able to afford a home thanks to Alfie and Zoe gifting them social media careers on a silver platter.
Poppy is a very strange individual that needs to gain some independence, I get that she is excited to be an Auntie but it's overbearing.

Reactions: 44
"relatives" like poppy are the actual worst.
they always make sure its all about them

theyll claim your kids as their own, and when you drop them off for a bit at hers she will try to convince them to stay over the night and make you feel bad for picking the kids up again 😂
wouldnt be surprised if zoe at some point would cut ties with her cause this behavior is very annoying

Reactions: 36
"relatives" like poppy are the actual worst.
they always make sure its all about them

theyll claim your kids as their own, and when you drop them off for a bit at hers she will try to convince them to stay over the night and make you feel bad for picking the kids up again 😂
wouldnt be surprised if zoe at some point would cut ties with her cause this behavior is very annoying
Totally agree with you! But I recognise Poppys overbearing behaviour…..
*cough* Mandy *cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
C34D8DAF-C195-4FDB-9E4A-6B501EA2B9C4.png
These people had a whole brand new human and are still boring as f***. Just going around in circles talking about the same stuff 😂

Did anyone see this video? Not sure if it’s been posted. Why does he brushing his hands? How dust are they?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m fully expecting the mumsnet or minions to rush in with the “OMG SHE’S JUST AN EXCITED AUNTIE, YOU’RE ALL TERRIBLE!” but she is far too overbearing with all this “MY best friend. She’s MINE. MINE” stuff and does give me the vibes that later in life she’d go against Zoes parenting wishes just a appease her niece.
Hope Alf or Sean catches the first British Womens Youtube Wrestling match for PPV when Zoe finally has enough, that’ll pay for Otters private school nicely.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.