Zoe Sugg #39 Smug as a Sugg in a gifted rug.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this "pay" nickname has grown so much to me

I wouldnt mind if they showed us a middle finger and named her that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry haven’t caught up on last thread - wallpaper called ‘goldie’ I know a few people mentioned the name Golden? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Doubt she’d pick the name Marigold / Golden / Goldie with their friend Megan Ellaby calling her daughter that at the start of this year.

Omg I loved the nursery and the wallpaper until I read your guys comments saying it looks like sperm / eggs & bacon and now I can’t unsee 😭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
To be fair, they are all first time parents and it could have been gifted from a family member. My mom bought my sons crib and a few other things. Idk though considering it’s the same furniture. I do not watch Jim and haven’t in a LONG time. I don’t think I’d want the same as everyone else, though.
No Jim said the furniture was gifted directly from Pottery Barn kids, don’t know about Zoe & Alfie’s though

Reactions: 5
No Jim said the furniture was gifted directly from Pottery Barn kids, don’t know about Zoe & Alfie’s though
I’m pretty sure they’re not gifted.

In Zoe’s caption she’s marked things which were gifted (even things gifted by friends and family). The pottery barn stuff is not marked as gifted so I’d be really surprised if it was. It would make no sense for her not to mark it if it was & she’d get in trouble with the asa.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i actually like the nursery and thought it was cute. i liked the green and also the wallpaper (i do think they could have gone with a better one though)! loved the quirkiness of it. honestly i’m so glad she didn’t jump on that disgusting trend of completely white and brown 😫😫🤢 i think it’s pretty

i will say that now i’ve been enlightened to the wallpaper looking like sperm and eggs, bacon and eggs, mickey mouse… i certainly can’t unsee that now.

it’s definitely not practical and they’re gonna realise the practical issues of it soon enough when she arrives, but from the aesthetic perspective i think it’s really cute.

Reactions: 20
We will be talking about the nursery until PAY comes because they will not give us anything until then 🤣 oh, and poppy kissing the bump being an absolute weirdo. I have never in my 30 years on this earth seen that. Not saying it hasn’t happened, but I doubt those people filmed it and put it on the internet. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know how anyone didn’t see the wallpaper as bacon and eggs before?! It’s all I’ve seen since she shown it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I quite like the nursery as well (apart from the wall paper which I liked until people pointed out on here what it looked like, and now I can't un-see it lol). Yes - there are things in it which are impractical, but that it no different from the majority of first time parents setting up a nursery - they said themselves that this is the way it is now and once she arrives they are sure that things will change around. My main concern is the canopy over the cot, which I guess may look 'pretty', but is a health and safety issue.

Reactions: 14
I quite like the nursery as well (apart from the wall paper which I liked until people pointed out on here what it looked like, and now I can't un-see it lol). Yes - there are things in it which are impractical, but that it no different from the majority of first time parents setting up a nursery - they said themselves that this is the way it is now and once she arrives they are sure that things will change around. My main concern is the canopy over the cot, which I guess may look 'pretty', but is a health and safety issue.
I can’t believe how much that canopy was too 😵
I want one to go above my daughters bunk bed and seen one on dunelm for £20 so think I’ll go with that one 😂

Reactions: 3
Surprised there wasn’t a bottle of function of beauty laid in Pay’s cot for Zoellhaha’s next shill.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What about the name Rory? Has anyone suggested that? I’m mainly thinking of Gilmore girls, and it gives me cosy autumnal vibes haha. We all know Zoe is a sucker for cooooooosy and autumn…. 😴

Reactions: 14
In addition to the reasons others have given, I don't think she'd pick Marigold because Elsie Larson's daughter is named Marigold and they're business partners for that filmm app.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if either of them will ever have to #ad some diapers or wet wipes. They're unable to buy anything themselves, even paint, so it's really just a waiting game!

Reactions: 9
God that image of Poppy kissing Zoe’s bare stomach 😖😖😖 it’s just not normal behaviour is it

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Not soon enough! on a serious note though we may take the mick, criticize her and call her out etc but we do wish her a healthy and safe labour. (y)
100%. As annoying as she is, we all hope she has a safe and hopefully not too difficult labour and her and her daughter are both ok

Reactions: 45
See we have a 38 week story video ! I was 38 weeks and one day when I gave birth…..wonder if Zoe realises her baby could literally come any day now!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.