Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitt

VIP Member
I think Zoe is incredibly lucky in that no one around her actually goes to work so that’s why she thinks nothing of being like ‘oh if I need my hair doing I’ll just hand baby off to whoever.’ Most people’s partners go back to work after two weeks; parents and siblings and friends will normally have jobs and lives of their own. A lot of the time moms are doing a lot on their own and getting a bit of help here and there. However the Deyes seem to revolve around Zoe and none of them actually work so they’ll all be round her house all the time when baby’s born and Zoe won’t have to lift a finger. She’s very very privileged regardless but this is an extra thing she’s taking for granted big time.

Reactions: 38

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
100% that's not weight gain you can tell from the shape!

I know you can get dresses that don't sit well on the belly I have had it myself but that does look like a prominent bump
I mean I think I'm also pregnant then, think I've been pregnant for over a year now :')

As much as she annoys the hell out of me, I feel for sloppy with the speculations. Though it would be great to smack the smug look off Zoe's face x

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
IMG_3099.jpg

I used to think Zoe was such a pretty woman. Pictures like this, though, make me realize she looks incredibly haggard and old. I'm six months older than her and I look 18 next to her 50.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sharknado46

Mark posted on his story 3 hours ago with the caption ‘special day today 🥺🥺’ which seems really odd to me if he was going to her baby shower, I don’t think he’d say that 🤔 I don’t know why she would have said no posting though
maybe she lied about her due date and we were all right - she is actually going to give birth in the gazebo with everyone watching so she can be the centre of attention

• Haha
  • Sick

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
Long time lurker on this thread…

one thing that kind of annoys me is people constantly speculating Poppy is pregnant. Whether she is or not, it’s not nice to have people comment on your body/weight/shape like that. This happened to me a lot a few years ago at work, albeit the rumour was started by some woman at work which was what initially kicked it off but I had about a year of people asking/speculating and would often catch people looking at my tummy, somewhere I was conscious of anyway. I’m not a big person, but I do carry a bit of flab on my tummy area and it made me even more self conscious. I doubt Poppy reads here but even so, I just don’t think it’s nice thing to do 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Why is 'her bump gross' ?
Not everyone is okay with seeing pregnancy - tokophobia is a thing. And I do think Zoe's constant videos of the baby moving in her bare bump actually are gross. They're intimate and fascinating to her (and maybe Alfie) but nobody needs to see a belly rippling. Most of us can do that with gas bubbles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Poppy as we've been saying she's pregnant forever. I actually kind of hope she is so we can stop speculating!
I agree I feel bad for her. She’s always been kind of chubby (not fat) and I imagine having zalfie around her who are so obsessed with being skinny and tiny it’s probably already harder on her body confidence. She obviously could be pregnant for sure. But also so many women hold weight in their stomachs specifically so she could also have just gained weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

princess279

The last photo on her most recent post literally has a sign that says 'Zoes Baby Shower', shes so full of shit

Reactions: 36

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I know every relationship is different, but the evident difference between Joe and Dianne in Joes vlogs and Zoe and Alfie in any video. Joe and Dianne seem so genuinely happy with so much chemistry. Zoe and Alfie give “I found my love in high school and now I’m miserable but it’s all I know” vibes.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
The thing is what Zoe doesn't realise is it just makes her look like a complete mega bitch. Listening to the podcast she can't help herself. The passive aggressive comment about Dianne's voice sending her daughter to sleep is good even for her. Imagine telling someone on their podcast their voice is so boring it's made their usually active baby to sleep
What a cow! I think Zoe doesn't like Dianne because a) Alfie has a permanent trouser gazebo for Dianne and b) Dianne isn't some hanger on who needs Zoe to stay relevant.

• Haha

sparklellama

There are two types of doulas a birth one and postnatal one .

She had the postnatal one . The ones that look after the baby if you should choose so .
said she paid £150 for 8 hours over night . Which I thought was pretty reasonable, especially over night
In the Netherlands you get a nurse (specifically trained for post-natal) to stay at your house for 8 hours a day for the first week (for free). They’ll do shopping and stuff for you as well. You have to book them early though.

• Wow

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I don’t see anything wrong with throwing yourself a baby shower. It’s a lot better than putting the burden on someone else anyways especially since Zoe and Alfie are rich millionaires. I was watching Jenn Im’s vlog and she organized her own baby shower as well, it’s not that uncommon these days. Also, this isn’t to defend Zoe but your first pregnancy only happens once in a lifetime, of course she’s going to make a big deal about it - to me that is not attention-seeking or self-centred at all. Although I have never been pregnant so maybe my point of view is different from those of you who are mums.
I'm a mum and I actually think baby showers in general are rather tacky. It's nice for people to give you gifts for the baby or you as a prospective parent, but it's never sat right for me to force people to give gifts. Especially when you consider, as you say, Zoe and Alfie are rich millionaires. Since she's been pregnant, they have both been transparently begging businesses (even local small businesses) for freebies they could easily afford.

It's a weird one because the way Zoe worded it, they were having their last party before they have a baby. That sounded like a gathering with friends and family, no mention of it being baby related. Now it turns out to be a shower.

I don't have a problem with people organising their own baby showers but these two doing it with everything probably gifted and an #ad or two thrown in as well as getting extravagant gifts from guests? It's just naff.

• Heart

milkyways

VIP Member
Wtf are on her feet in Mark's latest post 😂
house slipper crocs

istg iam convinced the richer you get the less taste you have

1627914119344.png

HELP THE CAKE CUTTING
do they think adults aint capable of eating a whole cake?
istg if she was my friend id be so upset if i got 10% of a slice jflksdfsd

• Haha
Reactions: 35