Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitt

VIP Member
I have no friends either, sometimes I’m scared to get married and having to throw a party because I have no real friends to invite or throw me a hen party, it sucks reading comments (don’t mean I feel “attacked” or anything, just to be clear!) about her not having friends because I feel like I have no friends because nobody likes me either. And I really love the beige colour palette, I’ve never been one for bright colours, I’M SO SORRY U GUYS! Just needed to get that off my chest, phew. 😅
To be honest, I’d rather have no friends than fake clingers on and paid employees pretending to like me. You do you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I have no friends either, sometimes I’m scared to get married and having to throw a party because I have no real friends to invite or throw me a hen party, it sucks reading comments (don’t mean I feel “attacked” or anything, just to be clear!) about her not having friends because I feel like I have no friends because nobody likes me either. And I really love the beige colour palette, I’ve never been one for bright colours, I’M SO SORRY U GUYS! Just needed to get that off my chest, phew. 😅
Please never, never take anything to heart here - everything is only ever specific to Zoe's situation. Remember she is somebody who pretends to have loads of the best friends ever, and that's the only reason we mention her not having real friends. It isn't ever personal and I know nobody here would want anybody to get upset about their own life.

As for the beige... neutrals are sophisticated and cool, but babies do need colour for development. Aesthetics shouldn't apply for the sake of your little one.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

blackmasque

I thought it was a big no-no to have the same therapist as your partner (aside from couples therapy, ofc)?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Baby can’t stop moving because of the constant sugar high it’s on thanks to Zoe’s diet…

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think the baby moves a lot to see if Zoe is alive as she barely moves. :ROFLMAO: I bet the babys like 'helloooo is anyone here?'

• Haha

cherry198

VIP Member

Oh I think this is the best picture I've seen of Zoe in a while. At least she's smiling and looking as though she's enjoying herself. Let's not discuss Horsey closing his eyes like a prat in the last picture...
It honestly looks like Zoe and Joey are the couple and Alfie’s the gay best friend not the other way round.

• Haha
  • Sick

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Tracey was there… she’s in the reel helping them do the flowers! So now it’s even more sad that Zoe’s shared a picture of everyone groping her bump but no pictures with her mum…

EFC8E84E-B993-4018-9F21-64C2F832EE90.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
That reel...imagine any other pregnant person you may know or have known doing that. My sister in law is about the same way along (and I've seen 0 pictures of videos of her naked stomach splashed all over social media btw...like a normal human), and the idea of her doing a video like that...everyone would be like... what the fuck...
Something happens to pregnant influencers where pregnancy just consumes them and becomes their whole personality - it's all incredibly self-indulgent and to anybody outside of the bubble, it does indeed look weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 40

mayflower95

Guys Alfie’s story has given us a much better view of who was there. Nick & Amanda were there. As were Steve and Alexia. Defo some of Alfie’s friends (whom I don’t recognise), looks like a fair few work people. Not a single one of Zoe’s fam by the looks of it… defo no Joe & Dianne.

Maybe that’s why Zoe didn’t want to call it a baby shower… because it’s all just people Alfie knows!

I will say that Nick holding Alfie’s friends baby is quite sweet..
If I was Zoe’s mum, I would feel absolutely heartbroken not being at my daughter’s baby shower. Let’s not beat around the bush, she’s had a baby shower, not a ‘pre baby party’ as she called it! I’m shocked that her mum, dad and brother weren’t there! How can she do that? If I were her, I couldn’t do it without MY parents and family members there, it would feel weird if it was just his family and none of my own! Surely she’d want her mum there at least! I really don’t get this woman, at all!

Alan34

1553DE88-4912-4D4B-946E-16F1BFA15D13.jpeg
1553DE88-4912-4D4B-946E-16F1BFA15D13.jpeg

Oop Zoe won’t be happy that people couldn’t tell that she was so obviously pregnant. Because she is pregnant in case you guys didn’t know

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
I just replied to her question about does anyone else’s baby move all the time by saying my baby only moved when I stopped doing stuff, being on my feet all day lulled her to sleep…. Wonder if she will get the hint 🤣
Although if she does read her totally outed myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Yupyupyup

VIP Member

(Haven’t shared a post straight from insta before so hope this works)

Each to their own but I think I’d be a little bit embarrassed if my two best friend were:
-My partners sister who I didn’t know beforehand until I met him.
-Someone who I only found through them praising how aMaZiNg my tacky bath frizzers are.

Her circle is really questionable.

• Haha
  • Sick

QueenBW

VIP Member
Omg. I'm choking with laughter at the thought that these idiots paid people to do that and it looks like my great aunt Edith's 1972's house.

• Haha

takhana

Question!! I'm from the US so idk how COVID is in the UK but isn't that not a very safe activity for a pregnant woman? The bartenders weren't masked.
Our government declared COVID banned from the country on the 19th July so (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 38