Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 30, had my first baby in January. They’re in for the shock of their lives!
I'm really hoping she'll finally have an inspiration to grow up and stop being so self entitled and self centred but I'm not holding out much hope

Reactions: 10
Honestly, is it this woman’s mission to give her baby diabetes? Every time I land on her Instagram stories it’s a video or picture of her consuming a cupcake, milkshake, pick n mix, or something else super sugary. Like, hun, it’s not too difficult to just have a fruit smoothie with some green veg for once?

Reactions: 20
What the hell does “spenny” mean?? It took me forever to figure out “stenniesl”. What is her deal with butchering and shortening words? It’s pointless, annoying, and stupid. bleeping goon.
Spenny means expensive haha..it's quite a regular term to use in the north, most of the northern people I know use it all the time!

Reactions: 8
Obviously Zoe eats utter crap and thinks many ugly thoughts, but genetics must surely play a part in her looking like a 45 year old meth-head? Joe has quite a droopy face too. Their mum looks good though so I don't think it comes from her.

Reactions: 19
I usually like baby content, but for some reason these two annoy me with theirs.

She said she is trying to find someone to do the nursery (aka Holly is on the job) but didn't Alfie's parents just have there spare room wallpapered, why cant Zoe have the person who did theirs?

also shortening of words are annoying here's some I can remember, please feel free to add on..

hand sani-hand sanitizer
iced hot choc- iced hot chocolate
The Range-range rover

Reactions: 15
She said she is trying to find someone to do the nursery (aka Holly is on the job) but didn't Alfie's parents just have there spare room wallpapered, why cant Zoe have the person who did theirs?

also shortening of words are annoying here's some I can remember, please feel free to add on..

hand sani-hand sanitizer
iced hot choc- iced hot chocolate
The Range-range rover
The iced hot choc really annoyed me as anyone else with half a brain calls it chocolate milkshake or chocolate milky as she'd probably say

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did anyone pick up her saying Mark uses the word close for muggy, as if he came up with the idea himself?

Reactions: 2
I remember one vlogmas where they went to this Santa run thing and Zoe legitimately said: "Go on Sant! Oh no, he lost his trou". That was peak shortening words for me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The iced hot choc really annoyed me as anyone else with half a brain calls it chocolate milkshake or chocolate milky as she'd probably say
Tbf Iced chocolate is an Australian thing. I’ve been a few times a child and it’s on lots of cafe menus over there. I do remember them being thinner than a milkshake though but I seem to remember a lot of milkshakes over there being malted.

I don’t know where Zoe’s picked it up from as she’s never been there and I doubt it would come up in conversation with Dianne because she never speaks to her unless she’s being patronising. There’s probably some wanky hipster place in Brighton trying to make it a uk thing.

Reactions: 17
The audacity to say they haven’t been anywhere in 18 months ~insinuating~ they’ve been trapped inside when they live in a mansion and clearly can afford the stay themselves, disgusting

Reactions: 24
Obviously Zoe eats utter crap and thinks many ugly thoughts, but genetics must surely play a part in her looking like a 45 year old meth-head? Joe has quite a droopy face too. Their mum looks good though so I don't think it comes from her.
I agee on it being mostly about the genetics, Joe has exactly the same kind of skin that wrinkles early on. I don't think even the healthiest diet could change that.

Reactions: 8
That's preposterous and frankly really dangerous (not to mention ignorant) to say.
Lmfao, aye ok hun, I was wrong, Zoe is absolutely the vision of health and her baby will be thriving on all the nutrition she is giving her. Sorry, you are right, unborn babies do really well to be raised on pancakes, pizza, haribo and near complete immobility from their slob of a mother. Let us just re-write all the medical expertise and thousands of years of anecdotal evidence that show us otherwise. Nutrition means nothing in pregnancy, did you hear guys? Say it louder for the people in the back so they can feel better about their abhorrent life choices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The new vlog is giving me such rage. Moaning about how she doesn’t know how she is going to sign some books because she is 7 months ‘praygo’ 🤢 and has a bump.. alright hun, how do you think us mortals got on with having actual work to do?!! I managed to mark books!
and then fancy saying they Haven’t been able to get away anywhere in 18 months when they literally stayed in that amazing place for Poppy’s birthday not long ago.Get in the bin Zoella with your sickening privilege.

Reactions: 37
Honestly, is it this woman’s mission to give her baby diabetes? Every time I land on her Instagram stories it’s a video or picture of her consuming a cupcake, milkshake, pick n mix, or something else super sugary. Like, hun, it’s not too difficult to just have a fruit smoothie with some green veg for once?
She’s so outdated, she thinks those kinda foods with their loud packaging look cooler to post. I don’t think she finds a plate of healthy food instagrammable. And since she somewhat cares about the gram, someone should let her know that sharing junk food all the time is not a look anymore. She will never leave those 00s, will she 🖤

Reactions: 11
The new vlog is giving me such rage. Moaning about how she doesn’t know how she is going to sign some books because she is 7 months ‘praygo’ 🤢 and has a bump.. alright hun, how do you think us mortals got on with having actual work to do?!! I managed to mark books!
and then fancy saying they Haven’t been able to get away anywhere in 18 months when they literally stayed in that amazing place for Poppy’s birthday not long ago.Get in the bin Zoella with your sickening privilege.
Exactly! People who work 9 - 5 jobs don't even get time to rest and enjoy pregnancy like her but inspite of that, they manage to eat healthy & squeeze in time for a small workout atleast. Not to mention, doing actual house chores too. Whereas all this time, she has been lounging around in bed, leaving the house for only drinking milkshakes and eating sugar-loaded pancakes! Yet, not once does she seem to realize her privilege. If Ihad a Peloton bike, I would be on it all day. Unlike these two.

Reactions: 20
Not just that but not many people have been anywhere because we were on LOCKDOWN!

Exactly! People who work 9 - 5 jobs don't even get time to rest and enjoy pregnancy like her but inspite of that, they manage to eat healthy & squeeze in time for a small workout atleast. Not to mention, doing actual house chores too. Whereas all this time, she has been lounging around in bed, leaving the house for only drinking milkshakes and eating sugar-loaded pancakes! Yet, not once does she seem to realize her privilege. If Ihad a Peloton bike, I would be on it all day. Unlike these two.
Then claims she hasnt got everything done yet. well WHY?????

"Praygo" - she really needs to shut her grinch mouth with that. She's from the English countryside and sounds a right head.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.