Zoe Sugg #35 Bolognella, reluctant vlogger, ready meal flogger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is unrelated but why is nala always ill, other than being a pug. They must honestly be such lazy owners in every other vlog she usually has something wrong with her
some breeds develop chronic illness regardless how good you take care of them, some are genetics.
iam dealing with a chronic illness myself on a pet so like, i dont wanna throw them under a bus but like you said

its a pug at the end of the day, genetics failures and issues is already programmed to happy at some point now
does it happen in all pugs? that i dont know..

Reactions: 13
some breeds develop chronic illness regardless how good you take care of them, some are genetics.
iam dealing with a chronic illness myself on a pet so like, i dont wanna throw them under a bus but like you said

its a pug at the end of the day, genetics failures and issues is already programmed to happy at some point now
does it happen in all pugs? that i dont know..
I think it happens in a lot of the overbred, short snout pugs like Nala. I mean, the poor ugly buggers can barely breathe.

Reactions: 19
I think it happens in a lot of the overbred, short snout pugs like Nala. I mean, the poor ugly buggers can barely breathe.
makes sense yea

what i dont understand is, they could have gotten a retro pug with that type of aesthetic but without the major big health problems
guess it wasnt popular enough for them

Reactions: 12
makes sense yea

what i dont understand is, they could have gotten a retro pug with that type of aesthetic but without the major big health problems
Definitely a shame as it probably means that lots of their followers have been and will be influenced to go to a dodgy breeder and get one like Nala instead of the healthier version.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
makes sense yea

They clearly didn't get from a preservation breeder who works so hard to try and maintain breed standards. I know so many don't like breeders but there ARE good ones out there. Nala is the most inbred looking dog I've ever seen.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Actually she did mention the glow spray in a vlog 'they are planning my hen do' when they are getting ready and Marks face mist breaks and she says 'here use this'.
Ah ok thanks @coconochanel - I stand corrected!! I didn’t watch that vlog cause of the blatant click bate title.

more bump shots!!! We get it zoe, your baby is moving lots. Maybe it’s all the sugary stuff you eat!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So sick of her bump and it moving. I know I’ve said that many times before, but it’s all I think about when I think of Zoella. Ick. And I still stand by that they are crappy dog owners, although I do think poor Nala would have issues no matter what.

Reactions: 11
Remember when Alfie was all set for getting a matching white pug to nala, thank duck someone talked him out of that God awful idea.

They clearly didn't get from a preservation breeder who works so hard to try and maintain breed standards. I know so many don't like breeders but there ARE good ones out there. Nala is the most inbred looking dog I've ever seen.
At this point majority of pure bred dogs are inbred with health problems

Reactions: 6
Getting your car valeted means getting it cleaned right? Not that they have personal drivers

They literally got a pug because they were the trendy dog at the time. When Nala dies early and in pain due to being hideously inbred the poor thing, they will get an 'oodle' as they are the in dogs atm. (Understandable as doodle mixes are super cute even if the demand does lead to an increase in puppy farming... but i digress!)

Reactions: 8
makes sense yea

One of my dogs is only half pug (he's a pug and Jack Russell mix) and even he has some weird breathing problems from time to time so I can't imagine how bad poor Nalas must be (my dog also doesn't have the bashed in nose or that like a usual pug so yeah, I can't imagine what problem poor Nala must face)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What the duck?! "Book boners"!
They're so trying to show they're not for ten year olds, aren't they?
Embarrassing
I am SO happy that I forget @zoella exists. I honestly can’t believe how untalented her and her team are. What are these posts! Do they think this is “creative writing”? Oh God… of course they do. 😩 It is very very sad. 😑 I could go on and on but I don’t think it’s worth it.

Does she think posting one photo before the inevitable advert makes us not see what she’s doing?
THIS. I don’t know if she thinks she gets away with it or she knows it shows and doesn’t care. I think what’s closer to the truth is that her brain is so messy, she probably avoids every guilty thought and hopes for the best.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m curious to know why Zoe wanted a baby. Since she can hardly be bothered to get up, cook anything, exercise, or do actual work, I don’t understand what she thinks she’ll gain from adding an extra responsibility she can’t handle. I’m curious to know what kind of mom she’ll be. I don’t get the sense she’ll be super involved, but I could be wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Remember when Alfie was all set for getting a matching white pug to nala, thank duck someone talked him out of that God awful idea.
So gross to want to get "matching" dogs as if they're accessories.

Getting your car valeted means getting it cleaned right? Not that they have personal drivers
Yep it means getting your cleaned inside.

I am SO happy that I forget @zoella exists. I honestly can’t believe how untalented her and her team are. What are these posts! Do they think this is “creative writing”? Oh God… of course they do. 😩 It is very very sad. 😑 I could go on and on but I don’t think it’s worth it.

THIS. I don’t know if she thinks she gets away with it or she knows it shows and doesn’t care. I think what’s closer to the truth is that her brain is so messy, she probably avoids every guilty thought and hopes for the best.
Well all her fans would say is 'its her job to do AD's' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I’m curious to know why Zoe wanted a baby. Since she can hardly be bothered to get up, cook anything, exercise, or do actual work, I don’t understand what she thinks she’ll gain from adding an extra responsibility she can’t handle. I’m curious to know what kind of mom she’ll be. I don’t get the sense she’ll be super involved, but I could be wrong
Because she has zero imagination or drive - thats what people 'do' so thats what she's doing because how else could a millionaire possibly spend her time. Its been mentioned a few times that it's 'all she's ever wanted' so she will probably take to it like a duck to water and be super involved. I honestly wonder if the reason she has been so lacklustre in her life up until now is because she didnt see the point in putting the effort in as its not a baby.

Reactions: 4
There's no doubt that they will love this baby. It will grow up with all the privileges money could buy. They'd shower her with affection and all but where actual real parenting is concerned, you know, the not so nice parts of parenthood, they would likely pass it on for someone else to deal with. Zoe's or Alfie's parents, nannies, take your pick. Given how tit Zoe's diet is while pregnant, it still shows what kind of love she'll likely give her daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah, right! That's what it means in the UK. I thought the poster meant to say they have personal drivers and car parkers, which they definitely do not. I think they just get the cars cleaned, professionally, like many people do.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.