Zoe Sugg #35 Bolognella, reluctant vlogger, ready meal flogger.

What will Zoe flog next?

• Chocolate Milkshake

Votes: 14 1.8%
  • Roast potatoes

Votes: 28 3.6%
  • Pancakes

Votes: 19 2.5%
  • baby stuff

Votes: 168 21.7%
  • Anything that pays well

Votes: 320 41.3%
  • Her dignity

Votes: 226 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @overandunder for the title suggestion (y) its quite unbelievable how fast these threads move....certainly more fast then Zoe who doesn't leave her bed or house. update for newbies...

She has sunk as low as to sell over priced ready meals as she's too busy to make a spag bol.:oops::oops::oops::oops:
She went on a free vacation for Poppy's 30th and made it all about her and her bump
She did two minutes exercise on the Peloton
She is still flogging that tit Function of Beauty shampoo
and that its! Haha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just saw Alfie’s stories about Poppy and Amanda going with them to their latest baby scan. The amount that Zoe and Alfie rim job his family is unreal while Zoe’s poor family have been left in the dust.

Zoe taking her mum along and perhaps her nan would’ve been such a sweet moment but instead she dragged the Deyes crew along yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Just saw Alfie’s stories about Poppy and Amanda going with them to their latest baby scan. The amount that Zoe and Alfie rim job his family is unreal while Zoe’s poor family have been left in the dust.

Zoe taking her mum along and perhaps her nan would’ve been such a sweet moment but instead she dragged the Deyes crew along yet again.
Should they all have been there during covid, anyway? FFS, show them a bloody picture instead. At this stage she'll be flouting ALL the covid rules to have the whole Deyes family staring into her vag while she's in labour. It'll come as no surprise to them as they've been up her arse for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Yes its always about his family. Zoe said in one video that her mum has been buying baby bits for when the baby goes and visits....what once a year at xmas?

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Rim job!!! H ah haaaaaaaa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
oh
that ig story of her pumping like 3-5 pumps of that weird function of beauty shampoo

uhm... who does that? regardless how much hair youve got. you dont need that much, of course if its paid for i can see why shed do that but jeez.
another day she flaunts that envoirmental friendly company, and today she decided to do that for some cash. great

Reactions: 20
Should they all have been there during covid, anyway? FFS, show them a bloody picture instead. At this stage she'll be flouting ALL the covid rules to have the whole Deyes family staring into her vag while she's in labour. It'll come as no surprise to them as they've been up her arse for years.
Not to defend her but I had my parents (and husband) at my recent private scan. I was allowed 4 people (not including myself) buuuut Im an only child, only planning on having one baby and my husband doesnt speak to his family at all so I do think it's sad she chose them over her own.

I think pre-covid the place I went allowed 9 guests - which I think is pretty ridiculous but there you go! 😂

Reactions: 9
Not to defend her but I had my parents (and husband) at my recent private scan. I was allowed 4 people (not including myself) buuuut Im an only child, only planning on having one baby and my husband doesnt speak to his family at all so I do think it's sad she chose them over her own.

I think pre-covid the place I went allowed 9 guests - which I think is pretty ridiculous but there you go! 😂
9 guests! 🤣 so Zoe could have had Alfie, Alfie's parents, Poppy, Sean, Joe, Shteve, Alekshia AND Mark over her poor old mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
oh
that ig story of her pumping like 3-5 pumps of that weird function of beauty shampoo

uhm... who does that? regardless how much hair youve got. you dont need that much, of course if its paid for i can see why shed do that but jeez.
another day she flaunts that envoirmental friendly company, and today she decided to do that for some cash. great
That’s probably why her hairs always looks so bad, it’s weighed down by the amount of tit shampoo that hasn’t been washed out properly

Reactions: 17
her family live a fair bit away but I do wonder how Zoe’s mum must feel seeing her daughter with Alfie’s mob ALL the time and when his parents will no doubt be all over the baby

can’t stand Alfie’s leech of a family they always Hang around her like the fame hungry idiots they are

Reactions: 34
Big Mand and poopy at the scan? Can’t she just take the picture to show them? Surely you’d want your mam with you or at least someone from your own fam? Surprised they didn’t take ugly with them! (Narggghhhlahhh)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seriously they are all acting as if she is having the second coming of Jesus Christ or something… not pay Deyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I do think it’s strange she hasn’t invited her mum to come stay for a night to come to the scan. She’s had mark for a visit so surely she could have her mum round.

but I don’t think it’s weird for Amanda to be at the scan. She’s the babies grandma just like Zoe’s mum so it would be a nice thing to do to have her there. But having poppy there is strange especially if she’s not going to bother inviting her family. It would have been a nice moment to have the two mums there if they were that set on having someone come to the scan.

Reactions: 28
Everything Zoella does annoys me. Her poor family. She seems to get along with her mom, and I doubt her mom would be too busy to be at the scan. I don’t even want kids and I know I’d have my mom right there with me if I did!!

I hope she is having a miserable time being pregnant. She is so snooty about this.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.