Zoe Sugg #35 Bolognella, reluctant vlogger, ready meal flogger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the Joe thread posted that they saw him in lacock today being filmed, but surely zoe couldn't have bothered venturing that far away from her not mansion?
Being filmed? Oh god please don’t tell me it’s going to be some pathetic documentary about the Suggs and where they grew up and how hard they worked as I don’t think I could cope!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this was already posted but holy tit I thought she had the old woman filter on here...
I think she just looks tired, maybe because of the pregnancy. But other than that, she looks like herself: she and Joe both have the skintype that makes them get distinguishable wrinkles at a relatively young age. Caspar also has similar skin.

Reactions: 6
Also we all know for a fact zoe does not use iconic - I’ve never heard her mention it in any ‘doing my make up’ / getting ready with me things… normally she only ever seems to use ££££ stuff from cult beauty. It’s so clearly just an ad to make money and isn’t genuine at all. She may like this free product that she has been sent and being paid to advertise, but we all know it’s not a long standing genuine love .
Actually she did mention the glow spray in a vlog 'they are planning my hen do' when they are getting ready and Marks face mist breaks and she says 'here use this'.

Reactions: 1
I’m tired of her saying ‘feeling fresh’ after caking her face with makeup. I don’t think she knows the meaning of the word fresh, it’s not exactly the word you’d use after doing a full face, and when she looks anything but

Reactions: 18
Newsflash!!!!!! She's in... her bathroom 😱😱😱😱

New thread... Due date looming, Ad revenue zooming!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New thread... Due date looming, Ad revenue zooming!
[/QUOTE]

No...change it to Due date looming, Ad revenue booming!

I suck at this 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jheez. Enough with the baby moving stories already. Yes, it’s fascinating to you Zoe, it’s your baby. Not so much everyone else.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

Zoe Sugg #36 Face is sliding, content’s in hiding, her only hobbies are pastry dividing

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Thread title suggestion: Zoe Sugg #36: Alfie gave her one pump and now you have to feel her bump.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
yeah no
the tiles still give me a headache zoe
idk how youve looked at these every day for the past years and havent seen enough of it
ps: after this "iam pregnant look at these movements that every pregnant lady experiences" videos just a heads up
1625582061608.png

Reactions: 7
The car valet is interesting.. I was watching an old random of Joe’s from years ago the other day and he was saying he had to go home. Zoe said something like stay another night and he was like nahhh I don’t wanna get stuck on the morning trains to london or something along the lines. I heard her say in the background we can get you a car.. I remember thinking holy shizz, how much would an Uber cost from london to Brighton but I guess they have a specific car service

Reactions: 6
This is unrelated but why is nala always ill, other than being a pug. They must honestly be such lazy owners in every other vlog she usually has something wrong with her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.