Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I’ve always thought! Obviously she’s entitled to change her mind about wanting to be married with a child, but in reality people usually change their minds about that sort of thing because other plans come up, like career or travel opportunities, or like you say even a hobby they love, and they realise that it makes sense to delay family plans. Whereas with Zoe she’s literally doing nothing with her life other than lazing around the house all day, so why would she have changed her mind other than because of Alfie? If that makes sense.
Zoe isn’t changing her mind about wanting a family, she said her biggest fear is not being able to have children, she’s actually said this a few times over the years most recently in summer 2019. She put off having a family because of Alfie at some point she will force him to put up or shut up because she’s not going to not have kids.

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine Alfie Deyes being your dad though? He's like a child himself!
This is exactly why Zoe needs to really think about who she’s having children with, I don’t see Alfie getting up in the middle of the night or driving for hours just so the baby will sleep, she will definitely be on her own and would probably go the Louise Pentland route and get a night nanny.

Reactions: 12
This is exactly why Zoe needs to really think about who she’s having children with, I don’t see Alfie getting up in the middle of the night or driving for hours just so the baby will sleep, she will definitely be on her own and would probably go the Louise Pentland route and get a night nanny.
Lol, but it's not like Zoe herself is any more capable than him. She can hardly take care of herself. A nanny will be necessary regardless of who she's with.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surprised people here aren’t calling her out for posting the black and white photo and saying nothing about Turkey and crimes against women which is why the challenge was created. Like of course for Zoe it’s just an opportunity to post a picture of herself with no reason to see the meaning behind the challenge....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
there’s no way she’s on her stories saying her walk was eventful because it was.... dark? dear god I feel sorry for this girl if that is the epitome of eventful or the most exciting thing in her life
Thats got to be a private woodland NOWAY would she go walking on her own otherwise.

Reactions: 5
From her stories it sounds like Alfie never goes for a dog walk with her? She's always the one walking the dog on her own (when she shows it). Sounds like a selfish prick to me!

Reactions: 20
It seems like the only time he goes is if someone else is with them and he can take his bike or scooter because that’s what every 27 year old does 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe shes having fertility issues...🤷‍♀️

I’ve said this a few times, maybe because I’m projecting but I’m having fertility issues and I see a lot of behaviours of mine in her. Like Zoe, I used to be really vocal about wanting kids, and said I wanted my first by a particular age. As that age approached without pregnancy, I changed my tune to say I was in no rush/wasn’t bothered if I didn’t have kids, all while going through invasive investigations on my own.

If she isn’t already, I hope she goes private and tries to find out as much as she can, to give herself closure if nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t really understand discord or reddit 🙈, what Goes on on there? Is it images?

Basically yeah, it's sort of like this - in a way. People can post and talk and upload images, like Reddit can be anything from animal crossing, films or just the strange Zoe thread. Like people zooming in on her feet and stuff its gross

Last edited:
From her stories it sounds like Alfie never goes for a dog walk with her? She's always the one walking the dog on her own (when she shows it). Sounds like a selfish prick to me!
In one of her recent vlogs she was practically begging him to go with her and he was laid on the sofa with his laptop saying he was so busy 🤨 so basically if Zoe didn’t walk Nala would he not bother because he was too busy??!

• Wow
Surprised people here aren’t calling her out for posting the black and white photo and saying nothing about Turkey and crimes against women which is why the challenge was created. Like of course for Zoe it’s just an opportunity to post a picture of herself with no reason to see the meaning behind the challenge....
I tried to find where this started and couldn't find any info at all, no matter who posted it?! I saw a few people post the pics on insta but no info or tags from anyone about this. I had no idea until I read your comment the meaning behind it

Reactions: 9
I don’t really understand discord or reddit 🙈, what Goes on on there? Is it images?
discord is basically WhatsApp for gamers, just you set a username so you can be anonymous. There’s lots of sub-chats, similar to a forum, but the construct is basically the same as a large group chat.

I tried to find where this started and couldn't find any info at all, no matter who posted it?! I saw a few people post the pics on insta but no info or tags from anyone about this. I had no idea until I read your comment the meaning behind it

I had no idea what is was about either! Just seeing tonnes of women post a picture of themselves in black and white seemed a bit odd to me. But one of my friends shared this post to her story. I had no idea any of this was happening, definitely eye opening

Reactions: 15
I don’t think they’re having fertility issues as Alfie has been quite vocal about his “future children” like hoping they have blue eyes. If they were having trouble, his mindset would just be glad to have a healthy child not this immature thinking of hoping for blue eyes. I believe they are planning for kids next year as we see zoe do things she wouldn’t normally do like suddenly drinking cocktails and agreeing to travel to new zealand in january (pre covid), like a last hurrah before kids.

it is sad to see Zoe cling onto this relationship of convenience with Alfie. Has he done anything romantic for her at all besides a surprise birthday for her???She would have loved if he made breakfast for her like she has done for him, setting up a fort to watch a movie surrounded with fairy lights or even just a romantic dinner for two (without video chatting his mommy in). These are simple, basic things that Zoe would die for.
You can see how starved for affection Zoe is when Mark is over. She finally gets genuine attention and lights up. When she is dancing or singing with him, she seems genuinely happy. Even posed pictures with Alfie look stiff with no chemistry between them. (The last picture of them together with alfies hand on his own knee instead of hers was so telling). Like what is she clinging on to? Her self esteem must be shot if she thinks Alfie is as good as she can get. Zoe has her flaws but Alfie is a piece of work.

Reactions: 36
I don’t think infertility is the case. I think it became clear at the beginning of this year based on things Zoe said that they had decided this (2020) would be their ‘fun’ year of travel and whatnot and in 2021 they would try to have kids. For a woman who has wanted children for years and in a very long term relationship and used to talk about the fun of being ‘young parents’ and now over 30 and having been told no wedding but we can have kids I guess, I’d imagine that‘s as far as you could push her to wait... likely having her first baby around 32.

For Alfie, future with Zoe has always been in the vague hypothetical, the way that high school kids talk about marrying their high school gf/bf someday. Everything is always off in the future and far enough away that you just talk about it in the sense of ‘what would we name our kids lolol’ and not anything real. But I think he agreed to ‘year after next’ finally and had planned to have a crazy 2020 which he probably thought would make him feel ready.
I know we can’t tell just from vlogs or whatever, but I don't have the sense that they have been in the space where they’ve been actively trying to start a family for a while now.

I think the question is, if this guess based on things Zoe was saying is correct, will COVID push them away from that agreement or timeline? Will Alfie want one more year, etc.

Reactions: 24

I had no idea what is was about either! Just seeing tonnes of women post a picture of themselves in black and white seemed a bit odd to me. But one of my friends shared this post to her story. I had no idea any of this was happening, definitely eye opening
Basically a bunch of influencers caught they trend of a photo challenge, didn’t look into the meaning, and then decided to take part. Like Zoe who made hers about her friendship with Tanya. Literally no clue why it was a challenge but probably thought it was cute and trendy so did it. It’s like the All black image for black lives matter, except at least most knew what that was for and included something about it on their caption or profile. This is just an excuse for people to take something meaningful and turn it into something about their other privileged friends and them and not even bother to see the meaning behind it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.