Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel bad for her in the whole children and marriage situation, I feel like a complete failure in life because I don’t have kids or aren’t married yet, it actually really impacts me massively.
I feel for you completely, but you’re definitely not a failure - I was born in 93 too, I’m currently jobless, getting a divorce and potentially becoming homeless - it’s not where I planned to be at 27, but you get to a point and realise everything happens for a reason

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Compare her newest IG to the infamous black strapless bra footage, one of these things is not like the other. GET A BRA THAT FITS ZOE!!!!

Also on the topic of them and Soppy getting married, I honestly think it's gonna be quite some time or maybe even never, both Alfie and Poppy grew up with unmarried parents (they only got married sometime in the past few years) so to them that's the norm and just being committed and kids would be enough, I don't think either are dying for a wedding anytime soon however I do see Sean and Poppy having kids in the near future compared to zalfie.

Reactions: 19
Just to say, I have a friend whose parents didn't get married until later life and she did marry her partner pretty soon after meeting him, so I guess it doesn't always work out that people repeat their parents' behaviour re: marriage.

Reactions: 13
I find it so cringe when she puts 'co-owner' or 'co-creater' on post about her template app or filmm app, it's like she is desperately trying to convince us she does do something. We ain't buying it Zoe!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Compare her newest IG to the infamous black strapless bra footage, one of these things is not like the other. GET A BRA THAT FITS ZOE!!!!

Also on the topic of them and Soppy getting married, I honestly think it's gonna be quite some time or maybe even never, both Alfie and Poppy grew up with unmarried parents (they only got married sometime in the past few years) so to them that's the norm and just being committed and kids would be enough, I don't think either are dying for a wedding anytime soon however I do see Sean and Poppy having kids in the near future compared to zalfie.
completely agree - i can't sleep so just have been letting youtube autoplay, so just watched one of zoe's where they decorate the office all christmassy for an AD (in november..) and her/alfie attempt acroyoga. Zoe's wearing tight leggings and a slim fit tshirt but has that ridiculous bra on underneath - it looks like a kid who's stuffed spherical fruit down their top. absolutely ridiculous from a 30 year old, especially when her natural boobs suit and complement her body shape!

Reactions: 18
Oh look, ZoElLa is posting on Instagram a lot today purely cos she’s flogging her pathetic editing app. That’s not predictable at all.

Reactions: 16
Wow shes SOOO different now! Seems old Zoe is more fun

Everyone skip to 5:00 so we can all laugh at how she used to get choked by Topshop prices but now just casually drops £700 on some Gucci trainers
I only saw this post yesterday (Sunday the 26th), came back on today, and see that the video is now private! Hi Zoe!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
S
I only saw this post yesterday (Sunday the 26th), came back on today, and see that the video is now private! Hi Zoe!!
she definitely reads here, that video is down, it was mentioned today that she hasn’t posted on Instagram, she’s got a picture up now😝
Hi Zoe since we have you here can you please let me know what happened to Tanya’s dog, there’s a lot of speculation and we need to put that to rest 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
S

she definitely reads here, that video is down, it was mentioned today that she hasn’t posted on Instagram, she’s got a picture up now😝
Hi Zoe since we have you here can you please let me know what happened to Tanya’s dog, there’s a lot of speculation and we need to put that to rest 😉
Also Zoe, I know you think you love him, but please get rid of Alfie. You're obviously both miserable and only staying together for the money. But its seriously not worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I find it so cringe when she puts 'co-owner' or 'co-creater' on post about her template app or filmm app, it's like she is desperately trying to convince us she does do something. We ain't buying it Zoe!
I always got the vibe that the apps were both done like 95% by the A Beautiful Mess team, who already have an app team, and they just let Zoe slap her name on it for promo. I doubt she has much input at all, other than now and then sending them some photos/video that they can put in the app to look like she does use it.

Reactions: 20

Her boobs are no way near as big as she tries to make out. That black & white pic proves it.

Reactions: 22
I always got the vibe that the apps were both done like 95% by the A Beautiful Mess team, who already have an app team, and they just let Zoe slap her name on it for promo. I doubt she has much input at all, other than now and then sending them some photos/video that they can put in the app to look like she does use it.
100% there’s noway Zoe Does anything for these apps other than say she likes the usability!

The first picture was july 2019 the second picture is August 2019 and the third picture was yesterday, that center part really drags her facedown, it makes it looks droopy and puffy.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This comment about influencers always confuses me a bit. I don’t have any black friends. I live in a really white area, there was only one black person in my year group at school, and literally have about three friends #introvertlife

Zoe’s problematic in lots of ways, but I’m not sure this is one.

(Feel free to call me out/educate me, always happy to learn!)
That’s good for you.

but has been a whole social media influencer with subscribers from all over the world and I’ve never seen her with a black person or a person of colour, I just find that really odd.
I’m not saying she’s racist I’m just saying I find it odd.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Literally all her old old videos are private now. Zoe we actually enjoy watching those ones for nostalgia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I do feel bad for her in the whole children and marriage situation, I feel like a complete failure in life because I don’t have kids or aren’t married yet, it actually really impacts me massively. She should really find someone different to Alfie, I think finding someone who can lift her up and give her the things she wants will make her a better person and give better content.

she used to be soo enjoyable to watch back in the day
You’re not a failure! 😊 there’s far more to life than marriage and kids, you’ve got years and years left to worry about that stuff, these things happen when they’re meant to <3

Personally I think she dug her grave when she was acting desperate for a family because now everyone is always expecting it of her, and it’s not like she has anything else to focus on either. It’s not like she has an actual real career to fixate on or a hobby that she’s rather spend her time doing. All she does is sit around watching tele making everyone come to her

Reactions: 10
100% there’s noway Zoe Does anything for these apps other than say she likes the usability!

The first picture was july 2019 the second picture is August 2019 and the third picture was yesterday, that center part really drags her facedown, it makes it looks droopy and puffy.
Omg I never thought she’d had filler before but comparing it like this it really does look like she’s had some and it’s now migrating. Her face is so melted! I came off the same pill as Zoe last year and my face bloated like 3 times the size, I looked really puffy and swollen (was horrendous) so I always thought that’s what caused Zoe’s moon face, but now I’m not so sure

Reactions: 11
there are loads of couples who have been together 10 years or more who aren't married and don't have kids, and they're super happy!
the only reason i think its such a topic of conversation within this thread and generally with Zoe and Alfie is because its very obvious that Zoe wants to be married with kids and Alfie doesn't.
If neither of them expressed interest in it then i don't think anyone would care about it but frankly we all just feel sorry for Zoe now.

also, sooo many couples getting engaged recently

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.