Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to add to my own post, when has Zoe ever wanted anyone to go out? Her dream is to sit at home for the rest of her life watching movies, I think them blaming Zoe and Alfie was an admission of guilt.
I think Alfie has said in an interview how he hated people filming their kids and exploiting them

Reactions: 14
Just wanted to add to my own post, when has Zoe ever wanted anyone to go out? Her dream is to sit at home for the rest of her life watching movies, I think them blaming Zoe and Alfie was an admission of guilt.
Ah yes maybe that was the problem Zoe always wanted them to go to her house and they thought it was too much hassle with four kids 🤣

I do find it strange though how they don’t seem to keep any of the friends they were so obsessed with! They don’t seem to want to be associated with any other youtubers anymore and it’s quite odd!

So called Zoe and gabby were two peas in a pod when they were together so she said now they don’t even speak... I wonder if mark worries he will head the same way ... be interesting to see if he does end up being out of the loop one day!

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200726-075711_Instagram.jpg

Sorry, I wasn't sure if Poppy had a thread and Zoe does similar anyway so it's not too off topic but jacky p for jacket potato... 🤢 why do they butcher words like this 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I don't think they were ever really friends with the Sacconejolys. It was to boost both their platforms as probably instructed by gleam. As soon as the sacconejolys started having scandals, Zoe and Alfie disassociated.

Reactions: 22
I don't think they were ever really friends with the Sacconejolys. It was to boost both their platforms as probably instructed by gleam. As soon as the sacconejolys started having scandals, Zoe and Alfie disassociated.
Yeah I think it was a Gleam thing as I remember a time when Caroline Hirons was basically “Aunty Caroline” to the SJ kids and then suddenly *poof* nothing.

Reactions: 14
I think Gleam definitely promotes mingling and collabs with all the people they manage, but with Zoe and the Sacconejolys it was different Zoe was OBSESSED with this family for 2 years before they moved to England, she talked about them in videos, Twitter, and on her blog, she had even said their videos got her through her brake up with Wilf, I think she thought they were actually friends, and Jonathan saw her as a way to grow their channel, Anna saw her as another women she had to compete with because she was so thin and pretty, and that’s not something Anna can handle in her “friends”.

Reactions: 16
Remember when ZoElLa gifted Mark an “IOU one night out” present for some occasion? When is that gonna happen? Pizza at the garden centre doesn’t count.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember when ZoElLa gifted Mark an “IOU one night out” present for some occasion? When is that gonna happen? Pizza at the garden centre doesn’t count.
I just saw that video the other day , it was last year and I instantly thought Zoe really lucked out on this whole lockdown thing, she didn’t have to follow through with that, or get on any planes this year!

Reactions: 15
Relatively new to this thread but does anybody know what happened with Louise Pentland aka Chummy? One minute they were doing everything together and then no mention at all from either side 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Relatively new to this thread but does anybody know what happened with Louise Pentland aka Chummy? One minute they were doing everything together and then no mention at all from either side 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nobody really knows but they seemed to have fallen out and apparently have recently reconciled. As much as I think Zoe's a bit of a twit, she's got nothing on Louise. Imo Louise is absolutely insufferable and comes across as not a v nice person. If you watch old videos of theirs Louise comes across as SO condescending and basically v jealous of Zoe, using any excuse to get in sly digs. I dunno the circumstances of their fall out (their was speculation along the lines of Louise telling Zoe to essential man up re her anxiety) but if I were Zoe I would not be letting Louise back into my life.

Reactions: 20
I’m genuinely curious. Do people actually think Zoe and Alfie will ever get married and have kids or will ever break up? Every time I see a YouTube couple break up I think surely it’s their turn next. I can’t ever imagine it but also I never imagined any of the others. What do we think like hand on heart if you had to bet on it?

Reactions: 7
Nobody really knows what happened but the general theory is that Louise was unsympathetic to Zoe's anxiety at the Hello World shambles and they stopped speaking (at least publically). They since seem to have buried the hatchet at surface level anyway and both Zoe and Alfie joined Louise on a live insta a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.