Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice all the apple monitors in her office when Mark was choosing a perfume? (its in Marks vlog)
Yeah, im getting confused with the layout now as i thought her office was another room and this one looked quite small?

Reactions: 3

Watch 10 seconds of each video just to get past the horrendous thumbnails. She is unrecognisable both in looks and personality. I know at this point she was probably secretly earning loads of money from YouTube and we just didn’t know yet, but fame, money and affluence really ruined her.

I also think being sent hundreds of products killed the buzz you get from saving up your money until payday when you get to splash out on something from Nars, she literally hasn’t used some of her favourite brands from these videos in years because she just gets sent everything now. It’s sad.

Reactions: 23

Watch 10 seconds of each video just to get past the horrendous thumbnails. She is unrecognisable both in looks and personality. I know at this point she was probably secretly earning loads of money from YouTube and we just didn’t know yet, but fame, money and affluence really ruined her.
Wow, she is really another person in those videos! But imho in a good way. She sound happier and just in a good mood.
What a sad development from then to now.. I guess she still tries to be that person from before. But it fails as she has replaced it with bad taste, bad choices, joyless things and hasn't really grown up.

Reactions: 15
Wow, she is really another person in those videos! But imho in a good way. She sound happier and just in a good mood.
What a sad development from then to now.. I guess she still tries to be that person from before. But it fails as she has replaced it with bad taste, bad choices, joyless things and hasn't really grown up.
Sadly she is going to go down with the ship that is her relationship with fraggle rather than bravely acknowledge it is an unfulfilling, joyless relationship. Very sad

Reactions: 14

I also think being sent hundreds of products killed the buzz you get from saving up your money until payday when you get to splash out on something from Nars, she literally hasn’t used some of her favourite brands from these videos in years because she just gets sent everything now. It’s sad.
I agree! She no longer talks as though she’s having a friendly chat it’s more “here’s what I use and it’s way too over priced for any of you” and I very much doubt she has any favourites anymore as she has so much tit!

Reactions: 11
The eyeliner she did years ago also helped a lot to diminish her naturally droopy eyes. She always looks so pretty with a red shiny lip and eyeliner. I don't get why she keeps doing the shiny brown eyeshadow and matte beige lip, it doesn't suit her at all.

Reactions: 24
Her excitement is long gone and that is only natural.
At least she finds some excitement in eating her M&S cookies and sunday roasts.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmm I don't miss that Zoe at all. Really fake and trying too hard for the younger viewers (speaking slower and fake excitement). That was when she was going downhill imo.
The only times I truly liked her were pre mid 2012. Pretty much before she got involved with Alfie.
In her blog posts and videos before 2012 I genuinely thought she was quite cool and someone to look to.

I don't know what Zoe suits anymore though, she looks decent in old videos but trends were different and her face was different. Even when she tried to go back dark it just looked a bit tit imo, aside from photoshoots when other people styled her. She seems to be too stuck in her ways, always heavy foundation, blocky brows, silly glasses and unnatural smile.
Think she looks best when she switches it up and smiles naturally and doesn't over style her hair. Also looks quite fresh faced when she skips the eye makeup.

Reactions: 10

Ugh, the Zoe I really liked. She was full of life and had a sparkle about her.

Reactions: 9
Ugh, the Zoe I really liked. She was full of life and had a sparkle about her.
This was when every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to date her. Yet she chose bleeping Alfie.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, she would be much better with Jim 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s unbelievable how different she looks.

I mean I do think she is certainly ageing badly due to her poor lifestyle, but I think more than that is just how badly she’s styling herself now.

I know the thick brows are trendy but they don’t do anything for her, it’s really unattractive. To be honest I actually think it’s quite a hard look to pull off and I personally prefer a shapely brow on most women. The blonde likewise, it really doesn’t suit her at all.

It’s funny because she had good style years ago with the dark hair and the flicky eyeliner and the red lip, as well as good dress sense. And it’s all just gone way downhill.

Even now if she reverted to that look then I think she would instantly look much younger and better than she does now.

Reactions: 23
Surely shes made her money and now she just cant be assed anymore? Thats the impression i get watching her.

Her skin is so so bad. The skincase vlog from couple months back has millions of products on it and yet her skin is still awful.

Reactions: 13
Surely shes made her money and now she just cant be assed anymore? Thats the impression i get watching her.

Her skin is so so bad. The skincase vlog from couple months back has millions of products on it and yet her skin is still awful.
That’s the impression I get too. It’s such a shame because she really could have taken her career into any angle she wanted; makeup, hair, fashion, baking. Hell, she probably could’ve even released a song like Joe did.
I feel like her anxiety gets in the way a lot too, which she can’t feel proud about. I have anxiety too, like so many people, but I know that sitting around at home all day only makes it worse and makes me feel angry at myself. It doesn’t even seem like she cares though, she got what she wanted and now she can spend the rest of her life mulling around her mansion, eating like tit and napping all day.

Reactions: 11
This was when every girl wanted to be her and every guy wanted to date her. Yet she chose bleeping Alfie.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, she would be much better with Jim 🤷🏻‍♀️
No one deserves Jim foisted upon them, not even zoe.

Does anyone think she could have chosen to settle for Alfie as she was so hurt by wilf cheating on her, and Alfie was widely percived to be 'punching' !
and being younger easy to control (compared to wilf)

She should leave him now though. Never seen two rich people so miserable with each other who could leave, but don't.

Reactions: 24
Does anyone think she could have chosen to settle for Alfie as she was so hurt by wilf cheating on her, and Alfie was widely percived to be 'punching' !
Maybe it was additionally the influence from the fan base. They were shipped so badly, maybe that's why she thought she could give it a try

Reactions: 8
No one deserves Jim foisted upon them, not even zoe.

She should leave him now though. Never seen two rich people so miserable with each other who could leave, but don't.
I actually think she’s genuinely into Alfie, I don’t think he’s that into her though, if you look at all her vlogs starting from the beginning she’s always the love sick puppy, and even though they don’t actually show a lot of affection in general, back then he seemed into her, now I would say he wouldn’t mind being with someone like Lottie but he’s not going to act on it because it would destroy his career. Jim is the perfect example Tanya made him, her following became his following, and as soon as they announced the divorce Jim became more irrelevant than he already was. The same thing would happen to Alfie, his entire audience is there because of Zoe, if they ever broke up he would need to find a new job so he could afford to buy all his childish toys!

Reactions: 30
I actually think she’s genuinely into Alfie, I don’t think he’s that into her though, if you look at all her vlogs starting from the beginning she’s always the love sick puppy, and even though they don’t actually show a lot of affection in general, back then he seemed into her, now I would say he wouldn’t mind being with someone like Lottie but he’s not going to act on it because it would destroy his career. Jim is the perfect example Tanya made him, her following became his following, and as soon as they announced the divorce Jim became more irrelevant than he already was. The same thing would happen to Alfie, his entire audience is there because of Zoe, if they ever broke up he would need to find a new job so he could afford to buy all his childish toys!
Yea I agree he knows he’d lose a lot if he left her! He uses her name in his vlogs even when she’s not in them just to get the views! If I was her I’d be pretty peeved at that to say the least! I feel like the fame and fortune is worth more to Alfie than his or her happiness 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.