Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God why is EVERYONE in Zoe’s life so up her arse like seriously every single person just sings her praises and tells her how wonderful, talented and pretty she is. Now I’m all for a bit of positivity but I get the feeling it’s the same in real life. The woman needs a good shaking up, some proper encouragement and some honesty. She is wasting away in that house, when she has SO MANY opportunities to do amazing things. She has got way too comfortable doing nothing and it’s clear it’s causing her mental health to suffer. Anyone can see she’s not happy, she’s just pretending she is by filling the emptiness with material items and money. Everyone is too scared to step on her little toes and tell her to wise up and WAKE UP. She’s wasting her life away. Come on Zoe. You still have a life. Live it.

Reactions: 24
I can't believe the extensions are back. They look horrible! I loved her natural long hair back in like 2014 & I genuinely liked how her natural hair looked now, but this look just doesn't suit her. It's way too much hair for her head & the blonde washes her out, a darker color & the side parting looked so much better...

Reactions: 13
Do you guys think she's had cheek fillers, botox or both? I'm really bad at telling when someone's had something done. 😅
I really don’t think she’s had any work done to her face. I think she’s too much of a wuss to do anything. I remember her talking about getting a small hidden tattoo one time and her mum pulled a disgusted face, so I doubt she’d get work on her face done because that’s very obvious 😂 and look at her forehead in this picture! Definitely no Botox there

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I really don’t think she’s had any work done to her face. I think she’s too much of a wuss to do anything. I remember her talking about getting a small hidden tattoo one time and her mum pulled a disgusted face, so I doubt she’d get work on her face done because that’s very obvious 😂 and look at her forehead in this picture! Definitely no Botox there
Yeah I can't imagine her getting anything done either!

The unnecessary swearing she does is always so cringe, it comes across as so try-hard and unnatural

Reactions: 31
Yeah I can't imagine her getting anything done either!

The unnecessary swearing she does is always so cringe, it comes across as so try-hard and unnatural
I got bored of this witch about a year ago, surprised she dares to swear now! Shows how desperate she is to keep up a following, probably thinks it’s cool and relatable. 🤢

Reactions: 15
What's the point of them going on holiday, all they do is sit in a hotel room & order room service. Also what was the last holiday they went without taking other people with them, so they could play board games.
Also watched Dianne & Joe's vlog of their little holiday and I don't think Zoe & Alfie would survive a holiday with them, they would actually have to go outside and go running & hiking & eat non processed, non fast food. A holiday with Joe & Dianne would kill them.
Plus Alfies arm would fall off watching Dianne doing yoga and watching her and Joe having sex through the keyhole

Is it just me or does her mum look younger than Zoe now?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Love that she's using the generic filter - or does 'her' app not do story filters??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you guys think she's had cheek fillers, botox or both? I'm really bad at telling when someone's had something done. 😅
I don't think she has had either... She is obviously aging quite badly due to her lifestyle. She doesn't have the fresh look botox gives if done well.

Reactions: 13
She's ageing terribly. I don't know what causes someone's face to slope down and droop like hers does. I'm 35 and I'm happy to say that my facial features are still exactly where they've always been!

I don't think she's had any work done and if she has then it didn't do anything.

Reactions: 12
I scrolled far down on her insta today (I know lol but it’s been one of those boring lockdown days) and found this old photo collage of her. Sure it was seven years ago, but I don’t understand how her eyes have drooped THAT much. Also, the thick eyebrow trend doesn’t work for everybody - especially not Zoe. She used to be so fresh faced and bubbly, I’d even forgotten before seeing that!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Did anyone notice all the apple monitors in her office when Mark was choosing a perfume? (its in Marks vlog)

Reactions: 4
I scrolled far down on her insta today (I know lol but it’s been one of those boring lockdown days) and found this old photo collage of her. Sure it was seven years ago, but I don’t understand how her eyes have drooped THAT much. Also, the thick eyebrow trend doesn’t work for everybody - especially not Zoe. She used to be so fresh faced and bubbly, I’d even forgotten before seeing that!
I agree, the eyebrows do noy suit her at all. I wasn't a fan of her earliest plucked to death sperm eyebrows either but she had a really lovely and flattering shape in between. I remember that one video she filmed in her bedroom with a stripey navy top and red lips, she looks gorgeous. Her complexion needs some contrast from hair and brows, I don't know why she gave up on that.

When they first started dating, I thought Alfie was punching way above his weight but I guess it's no longer the case.

Reactions: 15
I think she needs fresh air, hobbies, new friends, a part time job somewhere and a break from Alfie as I think he’s behind this reclusive behaviour somehow. If I was her mother, I’d be there sorting this out as that girl is like a shadow these days. First things to go are that bra and the hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she needs fresh air, hobbies, new friends, a part time job somewhere and a break from Alfie as I think he’s behind this reclusive behaviour somehow. If I was her mother, I’d be there sorting this out as that girl is like a shadow these days. First things to go are that bra and the hair.
You cant 'sort her out' she's not a child she's a adult. The best anyone can do is give her advice but if she doesnt listen thats up to her.

Reactions: 18
The thick eyebrows and the way she does her eyeshadow doesn't help. She has hooded eyes and they tend to droop a bit as people age...but it's happening to her shockingly early.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.