Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her new vlog out of boredom and omg her eyebrows looked so much better before she did them.

Reactions: 14
So now that Alfie was away from Zoe for the night. Educated guess going by the first 4 mins of his vlog. Did she manage to stay home alone?

Reactions: 6
Do you think Zoe ever wonders whether she should go on more adventures with Alfie, seeing as most of the time she is at home? Just to have things in common with Alf?

Reactions: 11
Their relationship is so odd to me. I don't care if they don't want kids and/or marriage; I can't say I'm holding my breath for any type of announcement. But Zoe, jokingly or not, makes wedding/kid remarks a lot and there is always radio silence on Alfie's part. I'd find it equally bizarre if the situations were reversed. They either have a dumbass inside joke about clickbaiting or mentioning something that won't ever happen or Zoe is hiding behind the excuse of chaging her mind while making digs at Alfie for not going down on one knee yet. Idk what their relationship is like off camera but the whole thing smells like stale basement air to me. They are in desperate need of airing out their situation.

edit: so many typos.

Reactions: 30
Their relationship is so odd to me. I don't care if they don't want kids and/or marriage; I can't say I'm holding my breath for any type of announcement. But Zoe, jokingly or not, makes wedding/kid remarks a lot and there is always radio silence on Alfie's part. I'd find it equally bizarre if the situations were reversed. They either have a dumbass inside joke about clickbaiting or mentioning something that won't ever happen or Zoe is hiding behind the excuse of chaging her mind while making digs at Alfie for not going down on one knee yet. Idk what their relationship is like off camera but the whole thing smells like stale basement air to me. They are in desperate need of airing out their situation.

edit: so many typos.
I agree! Sometimes I just wonder why on earth she would leave that in, as it looks embarrassing for her... But yeah, its deffo for the click bait. So is she being genuine with these comments, or is she just saying it for click bait? hmmmmm

Reactions: 17
Does anyone notice that she talks differently when she's with Mark? She puts on a different accent, kind of the same as his.

Reactions: 17
Do you think Zoe ever wonders whether she should go on more adventures with Alfie, seeing as most of the time she is at home? Just to have things in common with Alf?
But what is the reason she never decides to go? I would find it hard to do something new or different with random people, but if I'd have my boyfriend with me, it's different and why not to go with him.
It's like Alfie doesn't even ask her to come anymore, cause he knows the answer. To me it seems nice if people in relationship have some different interest - it's a possibility to grow and learn to love something new you wouldn't have tried yourself. But now you wanna try it, cause you know if the other half tried something you love, it shows something and is a very nice gesture.
Like Zoe in the end went bouldering.

Reactions: 8
I agree! Sometimes I just wonder why on earth she would leave that in, as it looks embarrassing for her... But yeah, its deffo for the click bait. So is she being genuine with these comments, or is she just saying it for click bait? hmmmmm
I didn’t watch the vlog but did she mention what she would do for Mark’s stag or Holly’s hen or was “how would you spoil me?” “What would you do for me?” “What do you think I would love?” Reminds me of the old Boyfriend Vs Best Friend challenge she did years ago with Alfie and Louise

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think that them moving into this house put more ideas in Zoe’s head about parenthood. Like, it’s such a massive house, too much for two people.
Was she hoping the emptiness of it all would get Alfie in the mood for a family to fill it all up?

I also bet with how different they are and with Alfie’s mini house/office thing that they actually spend very little time together at home. They must feel like long distance lovers 😂

Reactions: 9
Does anyone notice that she talks differently when she's with Mark? She puts on a different accent, kind of the same as his.
Havent watched the latest vlog, but in the past the way she would screech ''ere he is ' or 'oh ellooo ' or 'look who it is' in some weird kind of mockney used to annoy me so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Alfie just captions about their head size in their couples pictures because he can't think of anything else to say about her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Havent watched the latest vlog, but in the past the way she would screech ''ere he is ' or 'oh ellooo ' or 'look who it is' in some weird kind of mockney used to annoy me so much 😂
Yes! That is exactly what I was referring to! It's so annoying

Reactions: 12
Every single time without fail that someone posts a photo of Aldie he just looks to me like he's high as f!ck... Either that or he's completely spaced out/dissociating.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every single time without fail that someone posts a photo of Aldie he just looks to me like he's high as f!ck... Either that or he's completely spaced out/dissociating.
I've always thought this too. He has dead eyes like there's just nothing there.

Reactions: 16
I still just think it’s so odd that they don’t even both own the house! I mean I get she obviously earns more and is keeping herself safe ... but jeez!! It’s not like she couldn’t just buy him out if they did split! It just screams to me that they’re not serious, and I feel it’s the only reason Alfie has to stay with her! Pretty sure there’d be a prenup if they did marry! 🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.