Zoe Sugg #19 Boring as feck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really watch her any more just wondering does she ever talk about her main channel? I was just looking and she hasn’t uploaded there for two years!! How weird. Does she just do vlogs now?
She said maybe a year or so ago that she currently doesn’t have any plans for that channel and that she may never upload on it again.

Reactions: 4
Regarding her constant pushing of Function products; I've came across a video which is supposed to be a non sponsored, non biased review of the products. Zoe cannot go into detail with anything she works on so if anyone is actually curious, this seems like a decent review.

Reactions: 11
Why oh why did she do a story about how to make one of those ice chocolates!! Who on earth would ask her how you make one?! it's not hard!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why oh why did she do a story about how to make one of those ice chocolates!! Who on earth would ask her how you make one?! it's not hard!!!
The fact she calls it iced chocolate winds me up. It’s a frigging chocolate milkshake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Poppy is definitely pregnant! View attachment 179634
Nice of Zoe to post such a flattering picture. Poppy really is lucky to have her as a sister in law. Also is Zoes house the new barnard castle. With all the people staying over im assuming its the new place to test your eye sight.

Plus i imagine they totally disinfect all the surfaces once anyone has left. The only people Zoe hasn't managed to see during or after lockdown seem to be her own family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Nice of Zoe to post such a flattering picture. Poppy really is lucky to have her as a sister in law. Also is Zoes house the new barnard castle. With all the people staying over im assuming its the new place to test your eye sight.

Plus i imagine they totally disinfect all the surfaces once anyone has left. The only people Zoe hasn't managed to see during or after lockdown seem to be her own family
Yeah why doesnt she go and see HER mum and Grandparents instead of Mark and the bloody Deyes.

Reactions: 24
Surely they're the selfish and unreasonable ones for not travelling to see her. Poor Zoe
I mean I doubt she would see her grandparents right now as they would be high risk, especially her grandad.

No excuses for any other time she hasn't seen them though.

Reactions: 11
Nah I think Poppy’s just a little bigger than she used to be and wears quite unflattering clothing. Not preggers imo

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.